Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krakkles
May 5, 2003

I'll donate airline miles to get Mr. Dick there - tell me where from and where to and I'll make sure it's doable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

It looks like I can pretty definitely provide miles for SEA to CMH - gimme dates and confirm we're a go, I'll need some dick info, and I can book.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Darchangel posted:

...aaaaaand ring tone added (http://www.boomblasters.com/sounds/Cinematic-War-Horn-Sounds-Car-Horn.mp3)

For $10 more you can get one that you can upload ANY MP3 to via USB:
http://www.boomblasters.com/big-bubba-programmable-car-horn-p-476.html

IMAGINE the fun you could have with that.

edit: gently caress, they've go one using tow horn speakers and a Lepai amp. They want $80 for it, but they include a *1* GB USB thumb drive!
http://www.boomblasters.com/double-trouble-series-dual-electric-horn-kit-p-488.html

I bet I could build that for $20 from eBay/Parts Express/Banggood.
And I might. Because: http://www.boomblasters.com/sounds/Cinematic-War-Horn-Sounds-Car-Horn.mp3
Who makes something like this that is waterproof? Because I am open to installing things like this on my car, but "mount somewhere dry" dampens my plans a bit. (It'd be going on a Jeep that doesn't have external places that stay dry.)

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I'm walking around dannos house butt naked and singing Disney songs at the top of my lungs because I just realised I got distracted on my way to the shower
Important question: which Disney songs?

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Its pretty amazing how much more attractive things look with a simple tuck job

Hmmmmmmello?

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Perhaps the Van or W-body master cylinder is shorter?

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

So what's with the cops talking to the bus driver in pics on facebook?

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Whenever I see these on roads, I always want to try to drive under them. Lucky for them, I don't own an NA miata anymore.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Would it be beneficial for someone with contact with Dave to setup an Amazon wishlist? There's probably a fair number of people who would jump in and order stuff (especially piecemeal tools) if there's a link they can click to a site that already has their card number.

I don't mean to be lazy and I'm in to help out either way, but it seems like there's a lot of potential for him to end up with 6x 1/4" ratchets and no sockets or whatever because we don't all know what's going on.

I think you can even mark things as bought if you're shipping something on your own, so it's also a good way to make sure he gets what he needs without buying direct from Amazon.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Krakkles posted:

Would it be beneficial for someone with contact with Dave to setup an Amazon wishlist? There's probably a fair number of people who would jump in and order stuff (especially piecemeal tools) if there's a link they can click to a site that already has their card number.

I don't mean to be lazy and I'm in to help out either way, but it seems like there's a lot of potential for him to end up with 6x 1/4" ratchets and no sockets or whatever because we don't all know what's going on.

I think you can even mark things as bought if you're shipping something on your own, so it's also a good way to make sure he gets what he needs without buying direct from Amazon.
Quoting this because I think it got lost in the huge pile of poo poo that is Stitecoin's posting.

Or it's not actually a good idea, I dunno.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

Every time I see these videos I don't understand why they don't just beat the loving goose to death. It's just a goose. gently caress canadian geese, they're flying rats.
Slightly overweight, middle aged, balding dude in a suit* with no tie gets in a fight with a bird and loses, and you have questions about this?

* maybe business casual, the fact that it's unclear is indicative of the issue

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Previa_fun posted:

To be fair the puns aren't funny but running terrible punseverything into the ground is kind of an SA tradition so...
See: Fury Road

DesperateDan posted:

You guys exhausted all the puns or are they still manifold?
On the upside, this pun made me realize/remember that I primarily think of this word in the automotive sense, and that it has another quite useful meaning.

Also, Dave, I liked hearing Primus in that latest live video!

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

DICK DICER posted:

You get the hell out

OK maybe you can stay BUT YOU'RE ON THIN ICE MISTER
Here, maybe this will appease you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6VebqhTUE I've met the drummer for Cirith Ungol, who is a cool dude and has a couple of pretty sweet Ferraris, of which this is one:

I get why everyone loved Farty Road, but I didn't. Sorry not sorry.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

DICK DICER posted:

Today was a very frustrating day.
Tomorrow is another day. You can do this - you're tougher than the lot of us!

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Hoping it's not too late (it probably is), but attempted to bone some throws also. No goin' hungry round these parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

The real problem with Dave's Insanity Sauce is not that it's hot (it is, though), but in that it tastes like complete unadulterated rear end.

I like good flavors, and those could be hot or mild. I don't like sauces just for the sake of heat.

• Locked thread