Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Fo3 posted:

My hair is going nearly all white and I CBF with dyes. Worst at the front and sides, plus my beard has turned white and I give no fucks. Being around 40 with long hair and beard turning white stops people begging or talking to me on the street and that's great. Instead of being a target for money I'm a target for sympathy.

Yeah, mine's started to spring white streaks on me in the last year. Can't say it bothers me much, I still have hair. If I was meant to be pretty they'd have used a different design doc. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

The Locator posted:

Vegas is actually in a really fantastic location to visit more gorgeous scenery than you can possibly imagine, not only in Utah, but in Nevada itself, as well as northern Arizona and even the mountains of California aren't very far away.

It is absolutely worth it to roll far enough out that you get away from the light pollution and watch the Milky Way come up over the desert. Black Rock is ~500 miles north, but there are places closer to LV where you can get it, and it's humbling.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

The Locator posted:

Yea, from the center of LV it's only about 250 miles to the north rim of the Grand Canyon (north rim, best rim), but it's closed in the winter since hwy 67 is buried under snow. That drive along 89A from Fredonia to the Colorado river at Lee's Ferry is just amazing though.

I have a soft spot for the black rock desert as a big bowl of black mountains around a tannish-white desert plain makes for spectacular night views.

• Locked thread