Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

"'the Czech Republic' just sounds too formal, ya know?" the Czech government said after riding in on a skateboard. "From now on, call me Czechia"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

the US pushes sunglasses down its nose, "America has no need for nicknames. Everyone knows America." Canada and Brazil grumble while everyone else just wishes they would stop talking about themselves in the third person.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
oh CRlic? Ya they cool.

big black turnout

that's pretty cool thanks for letting me know i should czech it out

Urodov

alnilam posted:

the US pushes sunglasses down its nose, "America has no need for nicknames. Everyone knows America." Canada and Brazil grumble while everyone else just wishes they would stop talking about themselves in the third person.

canada has feelings about that? the u s of a is a dumb name anyway why do we have to be named after a pair of continents why can't we have a real name

a russian term of abuse for america of indeterminate origin is pindostan, maybe we could change our name to that
join the highly exclusive -stan club

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Kobold eBooks

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
wow, that's cool, I learned something

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Pindostani

alnilam

Chechnya sulks in the corner

alnilam

here's a cool new nickname for the united kingdom: uk (pronounced yuck)

Urodov

i'm p sure everywhere else already calls them czechia this is just an official statement like hey anglophones GET WITH IT
YOU DO NOT HAve to always refer to the country by its full formal name okay
like jesus gently caress

idk maybe english has some fellows in this regard but "czechia" aint nothing new

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

big black turnout

czechia self before you rzechia self

alnilam

slovak ya, i hardly know ya

MrWillsauce

maybe president trump will take executive action and change america's name to something snappier

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The Czech re ... PUBIC

•runs away•

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

why don't they call themselves bohemia

there's already a rhapsody about them

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

I'm just a little silhouetto of a beer
Scaramouch! Scaramouch! Will you pour me a Pilsener?
Saurkraut and goulash,
Rinse it out with mouthwash, see!
Vaclev Havel (Vaclev Havel)
Vaclev Havel, Franz Kafka

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm just a little country
Nobody loves me

alnilam

He's just a country
From the Warsaw family
Spare him his life from this austerity

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Vaclev Havel (Vaclev Havel)
Vaclev Havel, Franz Kafka

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
can confirm that we already call them that, so i guess congrats on catching up anglophaliures :D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bong

by Shine
Someone came up with this kind of joke efore OP, google "Poland ball"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

bong posted:

Someone came up with this kind of joke efore OP, google "Poland ball"

I will if you paypal me 20 dollars.

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

so can i start using this immediately

or should i.......czechia later

bong

by Shine

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I will if you paypal me 20 dollars.

I know you probably genuinely think you made this thread, but, as a surprise to both of us, it was somebody else. i suggest finding another way to make your rent money

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

bong posted:

I know you probably genuinely think you made this thread, but, as a surprise to both of us, it was somebody else. i suggest finding another way to make your rent money

So you're going to send the money? I can't understand your post. :pray:

bong

by Shine
I can't even afford to paypal myself 20 dollars.

----------------

MrWillsauce

sorry fellas I gave my last twenty to hemale in pain

Matoi Ryuko

bong posted:

I can't even afford to paypal myself 20 dollars.

Ya, me too. We're bros now. Czechia!!!

magnavox space odyssey
i refuse to believe that, op

magnavox space odyssey
it's still czechoslovakia to me, god damnit :(

Kobold eBooks

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
czechia this out *does a kickflip*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

welcome to Zakk Cashmoney

• Locked thread