Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Remember when locus rigs didn't penalty stack and 3x rigged Scorch Apocs roamed wild and free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
who was the guy zataaki always loving argued with

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

luminalflux posted:

I miss my Zataaki Tachypoc

I don't miss grinding towers in delve with boat telling us stories though

no boats allowed is what got me in caps

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

evilweasel posted:

It used to be because thanks to quirks in how the bonus was applied, the leviathan bonus was trash (specifically, it increased your total shield capacity but left your current shields alone, so you had to be manually brought up to 100% ... every time you changed systems). That was fixed.

so what youre saying is i need to dump the avatar/aeon combo and go leviathan/wyvern

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

but enough about trying to herd the MBC

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Foehammer007 posted:

you have low goon levels fix this

His TrueGoon level is over 9000 tho

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
you can never truly defeat the Gurmista menace

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
lol if you dont just buy a dog off some white trash guy on craiglists who is breeding them in his trailer

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

NtotheTC posted:

I just posted in the wrong EVE thread I think. Which one will help me get back into the game after 2+ years and I've forgotten everything?

GSF probably but you can always wander over to Reddit and get more info about DJ's new group

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Unfunny Poster posted:

Brothers of Tangra & Shadow of Death still exist under Aegis Sov, so it's not "impossible" but requires a bunch of NIP/NAPs to do so.

no one gives a flying gently caress about attacking drone regions tho

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i'll get you industry hating goons, and your little rheas too!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
"it sucks that people can enjoy the game for hours instead of a one and done battle"

a literal argument

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
confirming that my non-participation with my alts over the last 4 years doomed us

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

from the people that thought tracking titans were a great thing

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Deadtear is my posting spirit animal

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Unfunny Poster posted:

Why Horde over any of the other Goon groups available right now?

cause theyre all the same

except maybe groon

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

CainFortea posted:

Did I miss some past drama with this dude? His posting in this thread is dalael level nonsense, and I guess they ran a freighter good freighter service. Why the sperg?

because we're Goons

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i'll never tire of ex-gsf doing their best to nail themselves on the cross for ???

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i want to see what she's being so god drat coy about teehee I Have Big Reasons But I'm Not Sharing

The Big Announcement!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
gently caress Reddit and gently caress every thing about our stupid involvement with TEST

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
so i skipped a couple of days and i see endie and angelique are still banging the "i was wronged!" drum. never change EVE thread, never change.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Unfunny Poster posted:

Except you should also always ignore anything dabigredboat says as a good piece of advice.

i was so loving happy i finally got into capitals in 2007 because it meant i didnt have to listen to DBRB in mainfleet

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Rhymenoserous posted:

Like it or not the fact that the ex-mouthpiece of our organization is vehemently against what we are now is troubling as gently caress to a line goon. Continuing to demonize the likes of him and for that matter kismeteer for gently caress ups real or perceived does a ton of damage to our credibility as an organization.

is this for real

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
its almost like if you behave like a rational adult and try to get problems addressed you will get treated like a rational adult in turn.

however that just doesnt have the same entertainment value as turning the attention whore dial up to 11 on your way out and vaguely alluding to ~problems~ or throwing a giant walleyed loving fit because you were left out of a comic

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
sounds like some people gambled on having the backing of a perpetual isk fountain and lost

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
space booty comes at a high cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

i don't think anyone outside of the really dumb pubbies expected GSF to fall apart

'really dumb pubbies' is the tails to our heads

• Locked thread