Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

frozenpussy posted:

skill

there is no skill in EVE. you scout the enemy's fleet and take the fight or don't. If EVE was twitch based or somehow dependent on skill you wouldn't have 40 year olds playing it.

I dunno, I was always partial to some elitepvpers from another game :finland: Maybe you are just bad @ eve friend.

https://zkillboard.com/character/592170048/
https://zkillboard.com/character/1753084147/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord

frozenpussy posted:

You can scout your prey and pounce when you know you'll win. That's not skill it's the recognition I mentioned, of knowing when you can take a fight.

You seem to suggest you can somehow turn and juke your way out of a losing situation and turn it into a winning one, which is false

Did you miss the part where they both go on the same fleet ops as everyone else? What about Zataaki, before your time?

You can very much juke your way out of a losing situation, otherwise how would people fight outnumbered and win :3:

If you aren't shy, I'd love to see your killboard(s).

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Pretty sure zkill now pulls all killmails from crest hourly so doesn't rely on people having registered their old APIs any more.

Show me a kill that isn't captured and I will accept that I was wrong

My losses are not accurate from 2008.

frozenpussy posted:

I'm not. You?

Seems to be missing a link on your end :confused: You are also free to explain why you truely believe players like Zataaki, or the paragonWoW guys, or even Garmon are not skilled in comparison to yourself or your 40 year old man eve demographic you think is top tier.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

frozenpussy posted:

lot of burden of proof up in this mug

People typically have sources of fact based evidence to support their claims, but keep on keeping on

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

frozenpussy posted:

I wasn't talking to you in that quote go away

Feel free to source your claims if you are so bold as to have something of worth for discussion

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Goatman Sacks posted:

Ahh Diivil, the guy we kicked for being a spy 2 weeks in because no one could be that active and good and be a true goon.

Was it Vio? Vio was always a suspicious guy.

Anyhow they are fantastic gamers and their skill carries over across games. I miss the old gang :(

frozenpussy posted:

This is how I solo PVP:

-with all the alts,
-in high sec,
-using a perfect prober (not shown-- Rain6638),
-once every four years.

Solo pvp means one person so you're in the clear. pvping by giving away advantages is best left for games without real death

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

zataaki sucked(sucks?) rear end dude dont hold him up as your example

Says pvp master deadtear, he who jumps his titan into a system where no one could load grid.

Zataaki has like 3k kills with a crusader dude

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

they very much do

Mine do from 2012

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

look at me, and how much I don't care about eve online

Liar, Eve is real

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

VideoGames posted:

*fingers hover over the probe buttons*

Did you end up flying out to nullsec to see some monuments?

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

ullerrm posted:

I'm not sure that Garmon's the best example -- he was good at small gang PvP, sure, but he also ate a permaban for RMT and hasn't been active for years.

I've bolded the relevant parts of your post. Who cares if they RMT, unless you think he is throwing his space dollars at the screen and your ship explodes or something.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

jm20 posted:

I've bolded the relevant parts of your post. Who cares if they RMT, unless you think he is throwing his space dollars at the screen and your ship explodes or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnb8BtfVXoQ

The most Elitist PVP

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
When will the insurance flag for killmails be included in crest? Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Bring back pos sov unironically

• Locked thread