Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008
Well moderated. A+ Videogames.
I'm sorry it took a Groon thread to get here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008
Groon & co successfully anchored and lost the first citadel in eve, and have multiple now onlined in Syndicate, the true motherland! The juggernot marches on.

Also I'm glad you're having a good time Videogames! And gj Vyst!

Oh yeah we've more than doubled in size in the last month (about 10x if you're just counting active pilots) and the vast majority are long lost dudes resubbing, not refugees!

Puskarich fucked around with this message at 17:22 on May 10, 2016

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008

That Works posted:

What are you guys doing with / how do you like having the Citadels?

One is an insta undock from our home station for industry stuff, a couple in stationless systems to keep missioning ships or gatecamp ships or what have you, one in poitot because we have to, one as a midpoint to jita.
I think that's it so far.

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008

Elmnt80 posted:

Alot of I-Red wound up merging into 404, who we're now blue to. They've chilled alot and fly some actual fun brawling comps with us and we get access to the suba pipe for pve stuff. Its all good times.

Pretty much all the old groups from even 2-3 years ago moved out or died due to syndicate being a content desert. Rote is still alive and shooting stuff in querious though.

CAS is still around sometimes too.

It's mostly CFC refugees in synd learning how to smallgang and its fantastic. MBC is following them, but they're learning that you can't actually kick people out of NPC null.

It feels really weird rooting for init and rzr.

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008

4th Horseman posted:

Didn't he just post a screed about leaving the imperium cuz dox, and telling people to quit making fun of his irl poo poo

Also that whole kicking out Groon thing and the years later becoming hoegaarden.

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008

Endie posted:

I am irate at being written out in your version and shall be petitioning to get the Goonplatoon corp which I shall take to Syndicate to be Truer Gooniers.

Hoegaarden has already showed you the door, but you must open it and put Bat in clockwork.

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puskarich
Nov 26, 2008
No context posting to remind you: If you ever want to experience eve with like 10 characters blued and almost no income potential, Groon is recruiting. A life of poverty with reds 2 jumps away can be glorious.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773617

• Locked thread