Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

VideoGames posted:

I am definitely playing for a long while! As I said in my corp chat (its so :3: to have a corp chat!!) I plan on doing as many mining and exploration missions as I can. I am enjoying myself way too much to quit!

Cheeky! Thank goodness. I was a bit baffled.

VideoGames your the best thing to happen to these threads :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

So we left Shadow Cartel, and we've been making GBS threads up Syndicate with camps and fleets and honestly, for some reason, the game feels more fun than it has in ages to me.

Glad to see populations kicking back up in a real way too.

Space Violence lives on forever in spirit.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Maneck posted:

The blacklist she was entered into is a functional beast. It is not primarily intended as a mark of shame. It flags her gf.com account so that she loses forums access and cannot rejoin through the normal auth procedure. That doesn't mean she can't ever come back, just that she'll have to have a chat with someone before she returns. This is completely normal and necessary for people who depart to our enemies. Especially the enemies who just took space from us, which we're now actively retaking. Every competent alliance does this, and if it bothers you I don't know what to say.

Presumably you're upset because of the stigma associated with being on a blacklist? Okay. All I can say is that she's the one who posted about how she was on a blacklist, If she hadn't, no one would have known (unless you know what to look for on the forums).

This is bs there are plenty of people who have left gsf that are merely vacationed and not purposely on the black list which was a huge pain in the dick to ever get people off of because the normal line is "well they are probably on here for good reason *stares at endless sea of blacklist entries with the reason tag empty* "

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

vyst posted:

Not people that have immediately gone to Goonswarm's direct enemies during a conflict. Are you retarded?

Who isnt our direct enemies at this point? So is the only safe place some rando russian corp?

You can say im retarded and dont have reading comprehension but it seems a bit silly to black list a hauler who was an all around ok person rather than just strip all their access specially when they didnt steal anything.

Im pretty sure every single member of bat that went to PL isnt black listed and they literally just did that though i can double check that it seems a weird line to draw in the sand thats all.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

vyst posted:

Just because you're an OK person doesn't make you automatically welcome back from our enemies that worked to TAKE GOONSWARM'S SOV. Like do you not see the inherent security risk in this or what? Do you need a loving crayon drawing?

Chill dude i didn't say LEAVE ACCESS ITS ALL GOOD but there has always been a difference in removing someone from the alliance and stripping access and the black list. Its a level of severity that previously was left for people who actively hosed gsf over if thats changed and its now just a blanket case for marking everyone in a hostile alliance thats fine.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Glory of Arioch posted:

this is a funny reason to rename it, and certainly more valid than any amount of pearl clutching over the MORAL IMPURITY of a blacklist

Tone it down dude i never said moral impurity of the blacklist it just seemed a bit extreme for the crime, you're a director now so you probably know whats going on with that stuff more than my dumb rear end im not trying to start a riot but it seemed a bit back lashy and directed rather than the normal way the blacklist used to be handled, you're right its none of my business anymore sorry for the derail.

edit: fixed bad phone typing

Zasze fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 4, 2016

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

VideoGames posted:

I haven't, no. What are these? Is that like a concord sub section thing?

No its a player group that suicides ships into miners so that they will pay a fee to keep mining, he is saying 10m for a year so I cant tell if he is trolling you or trying to help you.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Goatman Sacks posted:

I never understood CCP logic on ASBs vs AARs - ASBs can be multi-stacked, and don't require cap - neither of which is true of AARs.

Also what's the logic behind shield reps hitting at the start of a cycle?

It makes no sense since AAR's only have disadvantages without any of the advantages, I guess the only sorta plus that shook out is that its easier to run a AAR after it runs out of paste with just pure cap than it is a ASB :shrug:

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

gwrtheyrn posted:

I love AA drama

The drama has long outlasted the game :munch:

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

My Phoenix got its damage almost cut in half with the citadel patch. :rip: missile murder boat.

The biggest problem with this patch for the phoenix/levi is honestly the capital afterburners they allow carriers to speed tank the gently caress out of dreads its kinda hilarious, the phoenix obviously is back to doing nearly nothing to AB fit carriers/fax/dreads/supers.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Siets posted:

More like ROCK VENTURE UNCHILL BLOOD-HUNGRY MURDER corp. :twisted:

The seal is broken it has begun.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

VideoGames posted:

Oh, that's a shame :(

And I am putting the book down for the evening. Just as Band of Brothers destroyed Fountain Alliance. Definitely not keen on these guys.

Your enthusiasm for this stuff is great please keep up your play by plays :shobon:

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

DisgracelandUSA posted:

He said some really mean, really angry, really sexual things to me after I did this

Edit: Paging Kirs to help me out :siren: :siren:

This is wonderful.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

DisgracelandUSA posted:

As much as I hated stunt, anime masters is filling our baka quotient now that old-SV is dead and gay.

:nyoron:

The spirit of SV is violence in the space so long as space is being violenced SV will always be alive~

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

dreamin' posted:

Short term, we're gonna watch Saranen clear out and probably throw some blackops on northern ratters who hopefully become even more lazy now that the goon menace is gone, and maybe assert dominance amongst minor goon run alliances by adding goonswarm ratters in fade to the target list :toot:

After that, we're gonna go pick a nice spot on the map to deploy to where there is enough entertainment nearby so we don't run out of things to shoot, stay until it gets boring and move on to the next spot, training our pilots how to be better at eve in the process (especially those that haven't been around long enough so they only know horrific inventions like speed proteus' :twisted: ) Throw up an astrohaus here and there in the process probably, and maybe lose a bunch of supercaps trying to do dumb stuff with the new weaponry

I have fond memories of flying with exe when you guys lived in cloud ring and constantly murdering evoke, best of luck to you dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Fix Lag posted:

hi elusif

Elusif sold eve bold something totally different than isk or gold or things like currency.......

• Locked thread