Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

cravius posted:

Dont you have to be in a Skirmish Commander SIG to get a fleet ping?

I don't think anyone has ever been rejected from gfsc, and even so you can get a ping if you know who to poke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

:ironicat:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Glory of Arioch posted:

im a posting predator :furcry:

A predditor even

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

xilni posted:

I don't see how some of you can be all "Grrr good riddance ::mentalillness:: this and that" every time someone leaves no matter how much good they did for you.

And maybe people shouldn't take potshots on their way out?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Butt Discussin posted:

Why? Did something happen, or were they just like "if you leave you aren't allowed to come back!"

Basically joining our enemy in the middle of a war and publicly accusing people of doing shady poo poo :shrug:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

But then you can shoot FCON as well...

We should let them move stuff out but allow hole squad to shoot them

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Altran posted:

Zephyrine basically pulled a Kismeter, the dude changed CCP-US station name to dreadstash, by criticizing the alliance, and the direktor reacted fast and furious. They just did this thing when the house the on fire.

Nah, more like a really weak blawrf. Her leaving doesn't really affect anything other than people parading that post around

Fix Lag posted:

Cowards will be shot :commissar:

I feel it'd only be fair after being shot by them for years :v:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

I did even worse. I repaid a 31 billion isk loan before leaving :psyduck:

To someone who left for 10 dollar bond no less

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Dalael posted:

If she had wanted to do damage on her way out, she could have done so. And imho, stealing from line members is more hurtful than stealing the alliance wallet

Because contract collateral isn't the norm or anything

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Rhymenoserous posted:

It was a good day for me because I have a memory longer than a goldfish and pointed out that when Mittens had his little "Lol and harass this guy till he kills himself" moment at Fanfest, Durrhurrdurr went out of his way to harass the guy and publicize the harassment. Naturally this caused goalposts to shift to "Name something one of our leaders have done in the last five minutes."

I'm shocked you didn't just get banned instead

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

They're claiming that their service was terminated because of the load of everyone being on mumble.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Also is it actually mayo people are putting on fries? I've definitely seen all sorts of aiolis served as dipping sauce for fries, but I've never seen plain mayonnaise

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

:barf:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

i reported this real life threat to CCP games, i hope your non playing rear end gets banned

You could broadcast for reps, but I think ccp has their safety set green

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Neither is school cafeteria pizza

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Jazzzzz posted:

Most of what passes as food in American school cafeterias would likely be called child abuse elsewhere in the western world. There really is such a thing as government cheese and you do not want to eat it

I'm fairly certain I looked up the company that did my school's food and their primary business was prisons

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Unfunny Poster posted:

At least Deadtear isn't afraid to share his opinion of people he plays a game with unlike you.

We can't all aspire to be deadtear

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

I think one deadtear is enough for this world, just like one paco vato was enough

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

I love AA drama

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Afk ratting is still very much alive, just now back to subcaps

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

evilweasel posted:

What subcaps don't get obliterated by a dreadnaught rat spawn while afk ratting?

They don't spawn in every type of anom

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Black ops comms are pretty great :allears: Omar was doing a great voice yesterday too

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Asher uses prototype cloaks :colbert:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Rhymenoserous posted:

God I hate protocloaks.

I was fitting them instead of improved because for some reason I had it in my head that improved were like 7m and proto was 2m and the ships were pretty cheap. Turns out it's more like 2m and 3m :downs:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

People who make 0 collateral contracts to ITL deserve everything they get, even the stupid injector loss.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

one of the jabs PL makes at us is that we have to collateralize contracts at all. It's easy to say that in an alliance with a couple hundred active dudes. It would be a nice thing to do for Tiberious. I don't care about the people who lost their stuff but he paid out so if it were me I would have at least thrown in on that in a sort of "oops my bad" kind of thing. Like anything else in this game it's whatever though.

I mean "have" to. ITL basically has to because it's a group of like 40 people any of which can go gently caress goons. 0 collateral only really works when it's just one person or a small group of people (e.g. Padded Helmets) or there is no other option. The dude running ITL didn't really have to pay out if he didn't want to

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

There aren't enough people in either the Imperium or Panfam who can be trusted with the enormous value of the cargo who are at the same time willing to run cargo for a living.
Collateral is every bit "needed"

Well at this moment, that's not quite true because there's virtually no industrial traffic for the imperium, but yes normally there isn't a single person / small group that would want to handle the ~600 million m3 / month that was moving back and forth

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

Zephyrine claims to be a porpoise.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Siets posted:

I wasn't aware PL had transitioned from hunting supers to chasing interceptors and T1 haulers as their preferred form of ~content~

Did someone say T1 haulers?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Shakespeare wrote a play about goons in space in 1589

Notably a comedy rather than a tragedy

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

I hear the cool thing to do with phoenixes is fit sensor boosters and volley jump freighters in ignoitton

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

evilweasel posted:

I really don't understand how people lose jump freighters. I've been flying them for years, I am frequently lazy or inattentive, and yet i've never died in one. How hard is it to only cyno to undocks?

Supposedly they're getting people because you don't lose lock going into siege or something. All of those kills were on the station

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

lol if you think jf freighting requires any amount of effort other than stocking cyno mallers
lol if you thing jf freighting is 0 effort

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Target painters don't script, and I believe TPs 1+2 are better than an MGC even scripted for precision from what I've heard

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

No I meant a target painter plus a missile Guidance computer with a precision script.

Looks like 2 TP and 1 TP+1 MGC both get you full damage vs a poco

Edit: wait just kidding looks like the TP + MGC is 100 dps less or something because i'm bad at reading graphs

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

DisgracelandUSA posted:

No jumps out of highsec would be a good start.

A good start to making jump freighters almost useless

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Also is it time to talk about afk cloaking next?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

I too care about what noted fc dabigredboat has to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Goatman Sacks posted:

capital shield extenders forgot to follow the normal pattern of shield extenders being about half as effective as their equivalent in plates.

They also take ~80% of the powergrid instead of 30% :shrug:

• Locked thread