Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

new thread smell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

jm20 posted:

How many plexes do you need to 'reverse redeem' to transfer a character?

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

A horde guy made a northern_sov.gif for april 10th through today.
http://i.imgur.com/SjEma4C.gif

Theres still GSF sov in Fade and PB better get on that hordeling, chop chop wouldnt want lenny kravitz2 or 1ronbank to be cross

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Despera posted:

My apologies for ruining your life that is this thread

hows the ratting in TEST

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

pugnax posted:

So how boned is the CFC super fleet after this patch? Don't really think CCP should intervene but drat, seems like there's no way for any super pilots still in 0.0 to get new mods, refit, or unload overloaded bays without logging into a pretty hostile environment.

As more nerds leave and there isnt a critical mass to ensure PL's utter safety PL will gently caress right off as well, that means Ncdot too as they are functionally the same

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

Doubtful, but you keep on dreamin' that crazy dream.

Alright, stay a while then and see what happens

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Even better, the red bull guy who keeps making those pissy posts said before that he sold all his characters. He's been getting mad as gently caress about a war he doesn't even have a stake in. :laugh:

Edit:

please dont stalk my post history spergin mcbadposter

it is true i dont even play anymore and give zero fucks about this game or your war but its always fun when PL engulfs themselves in hubris then gets their poo poo pushed in

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Since phoebe PL usually makes it a point to get safe before ending up in a bad situation which was my point

LOL if you think the north will be safe for PL in a month, MBC has 2-3 weeks of life left at best

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Your little meltdowns say otherwise.

ah the meltdown, which is code for i got nothing to say

have a nice day spergin mcbadposter

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Dirty Sanchez posted:

Are the bots still running? How can we use this to break them?

Big patches especially with mechanics changes usually break bots until they find a workaround.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Despera posted:

Not to mention if gsf supers log back on nothings going to stop ncpl from making the trip up north again

PL and NC are 400 dudes

Maybe 500 tops without the monstrous gaggle of allies propping them up right now, and as querns pointed up- supers mean exactly jack poo poo in the era of fozzie sov

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr posted:

Why is that? It seems like dreads, titans and supers are all going to be able to gently caress up subcaps p hard

They are still slow as gently caress and highly immobile

Once moon mining goes away there'll be almost zero reasons to pile up tons of dudes in one place at one time and get dropped by supers and titans or dreads

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Just keep an eye out for the goalpost move in a week or two

You'll know it when you see it

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

bro did you see what white legion did to your valued allies (and some of your own retards) last night

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

causticBeet posted:

So when are they going to shrink the map? Honestly just morph 30% of the random rear end dead end pockets that have like one dude botting some retrievers into one big gently caress off system with a few stars like 400au apart.

Nullsec will continue to decrease in population as the overall population decreases and at a certain point it's the only way to unfuck the player density.

Didnt you hear? Removing GSF/CFC from 0.0 will revitalize nullsec like the NIP/NAP regions of the south, thousands of players shall flood into 0.0 now that the goonie menace has been crushed.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

I wonder what stance they'll take

Solo pwn mobiles

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:cripes:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

vyst posted:

Another one bites the dust...

did you fill out the proper paperwork??

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

so then what poor prick is the new mod of goonfleet dot com

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

not like anyone posts there anyways except tryhards and newbees

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Massasoit posted:

I'll just say that ISRAD has no ill will to groon or tenbux or really goonwaffe other than the fact we are 'fighting' them.

how bitter is salastil

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

JanIrvam posted:

Hey so I just shelled out the money to check out these forums mainly to get intel and figure out this whole goon thing. Rather than being smart and skulking quietly I just decided to blather some dumb stuff.

So after looking at these SA forums for a bit, like is there no complete forum or house of threads for Eve Online? Like all the Eve goon blather is going to be on the Goonswarm forums and all? Like not a lot of Eve crap actually happens here?

I finally decided to pay money and check out SA because Mittens is constantly saying that "our forums are so much better than /r/Eve" and all. But I am looking at the SA forums and I don't see any easily identifiable Eve goon place.

Oh, and does having this account make me a goon? I can't freaking stand Goonswarm.

Its almost as if goons arent identified by a single game but are in fact an entire community <---------- :frogsiren: trigger warning :frogsiren:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

What's his superpower? The ability to be invisible for a year and a half straight?

To show up after that year and a half and claim hes been propping up the game the whole time

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I always thought paco was a globby spy because he just showed up out of nowhere and started posting super tryhard trying to fit in with theta

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Pretty sure Despera on here is disgroontled too

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

gently caress that dog

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

The dude is fascinated with random chatter from elysium because he gets mad upswags from the reddit babies it makes sense he would want to infiltrate the bastion of true gooniness like that other J4EVE from a couple pages ago.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

CainFortea posted:

It is far easier to Jack stuff with lower ADMs. Grid holding has very little to do with it. Pitched battles rarely happen, as usually when MBC defends it's with overwhelming numbers.

Also with lower ADMs, the more likely you can ninja a system.

But please, go on about how ADMs have no impact on sov. :allears:

What Endie and Globby and all the D names + Ordo Garr here are saying is they would like you to form up 500 or 1,000 dudes and present yourselves to be mowed down by 3,000 nerds so they dont have to fruitlessly watch IRC for something to do

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Or go on Mukk roam #37 trying to meet that monthly kill quota

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

you're the loving mbc step the gently caress up

They were promised the third Great Eve War by CCP and the ~gaming media~ this assymetric small gang bullshit is unironically boring to them.

Not enough dank frags and killmarks in entosis frigate gameplay

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

how do you not learn

Xolve posted:

My Astarte has 62 Killmarks.

It's the pride of the sNIGGERdly corporation.

simple goals for simple folks :shobon:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

reddit says they won and are still winning and will continue to win anyways so it must be true

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

I think it's time to stop focusing on what reddit may or may not say.

just tracking the movements of PL/MBC goalposts brotato

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

MacPac posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53716396/
The ghost of deklein past returns

:swoon:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

They've moved almost as many times as the Imperiums, but that count doesn't matter, amirite?

pretty sure the only imperium goalpost this whole time was to hold, if not hold then retake lost lands and buttfuck all of yall even if it takes years

its pretty simple and doesnt leave much to interpretation

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Xolve posted:

So according to the sovmap you've made little to no progress and had little success holding systems- except for a handful of systems in Fade and dumpster space in Pure Blind.

Okay. Thanks for the update!

Orange Red Bull posted:

even if it takes years

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I know PL has attention deficit disorder but drat

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Syndic Thrass posted:

You realize you are a big time offender of that circle Jerk mentality right?

He went from chillposting about a bad videogame that probably isnt worth playing to parroting En24 talking points as soon as he joined up again :cripes:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

when i phone post querns is autocorrect to queer, makes you think

what are you browsing on your phone that queer is even in its language model

makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

• Locked thread