Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CheetoRamen posted:

RVCMF ought to run a gulag rock-based chill rehabilitation program for d-names and drama queens. "Fill the Orca to the brim to not be banned for your badposting" :toughguy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYTc55nGEI

This should be used in reference to d name posting and goons reacting to it imo

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kimemsus is a chill and good dude who does not abide pedophiles and we took boats word over his. He also posts a fuckload more than dabigredboat who is most certainly not a double j4g with 1 post on penny arcade and 90 posts on SA.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Orange Red Bull posted:

Its not hard to get into PL either you just need to know somebody

They let mintchip in for fucks sake

Just gotta be e-famous :)

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Despera posted:

paid 10$ for swtor info

Too bad you paid 10 bux to post about a bad game.

HUTTBALL!

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I still haven't had any solo PvP experiences that ended well for me, mostly because every time I've run into someone they've been "soloing" with a full set of links on an alt and good drugs, or they were bait for a hot drop and as soon as I get into tackle range they lit a cyno and 20 dudes landed on the field.

I really have the worst luck with that poo poo.

Dalael is too stupid to roam with links and drugs or bait for a drop so good on the new guy at actually encountering a somewhat fair fight in eve.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Solo pvp is tricky until your brain figures out what to do and how to adjust to it if you're used to fleet vs fleet pvp. I had a blast trying to get footage for my video application for the Amarr Championship. Flew around in Punishers & Tormentors in FW space and surprisingly did well but died to many times before I got used to it.

I'm not retarded when it comes to mechanics, I just suck at multiboxing alts.

E: also good luck vyst with the desquirreling.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 12:13 on May 9, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

harlyq posted:

Good luck come out alive.

Also what is desquirling?

He's losing a lot of loose skin, we were making a reference to a not so nice joke that he looked like a flying squirrel after losing all that weight.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

^^son of a BITCH

he was very very fat and lost a very large amount of weight and had enough excess skin as to be a human flying squirrel

Git gud scrub, I'm posting on a tablet using the awful app, and can still beat you to the :justpost: button.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm not trying to blitz missions right now since I'm not trained to do burners. Since I can't do burners I won't be able to sustain my standings when I constantly decline every mission I can't just blitz.

If I have to do level 4s straight up don't I need my tank to be near cap stable?

You're driving a god drat autism chariot, looking at your fit, thats the kind of thing I would drool and twitch if there was an opportunity to gank it. Take about 4 steps back on the cost, sell the expensive modules, and buy a standings alt to fetch burner missions.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Alright I'm going to experiment on EFT to substantially lower the cost.

http://evepraisal.com/e/10717677

Like for god sakes man, 1.86B isk sell value in Jita. At 100m isk/hour, which is top-end best you can expect from blitzing non-burners, that's still almost 20 hours of work to replace if you welp it or get ganked. Don't be a stupid who gets addicted to Purple Armor in Space.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Ad by Khad posted:

Gone out on three ops in my space cleric ships, no one has taken any damage all three times.

Apparently the galaxy is so afraid of groon that the things we catch don't even fight back? welp

Were you fighting I-RED?

E: I-RED dead :rip: M.O.W. too, how many groups are still left from 7 years ago?

orange juche fucked around with this message at 06:26 on May 11, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Syndic Thrass posted:

Was I Red that like ishukarata defence some rp poo poo. I remember owning those guys back in the day

Yep Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive, they wouldn't engage unless they had a fleet composed of 50% or better logi, and they had to outnumber you by at least 10.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

One day i'll draw an MSpaint then i'll join groon, because crap I know a lot of chill dudes in groon.

E: that would require me to log in though, which is widely regarded as a bad idea, there's a lot of good games coming out.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 10:14 on May 11, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

dragonstalking posted:

Battlefield 1 isn't until October, you have plenty of time. Everything else is meh or trash.

Overwatch is quite A-Mei-zing, wasn't actually impressed by battlefield 1 too much, I've been burned by AAA games collapsing before their first expansion (The Division :rolleyes:) is out so I'll wait for the GOTY.

Also, the White Day remake just got greenlit on Steam, I've played the original and I even braved part of the iOS port (I hate mobile controls), and they've done a really good job of it. Game will scare the absolute piss out of you and is worth a look up if you like scary poo poo, they added a lot of additional content that was cut from the original, and it has an actual non-poo poo translation.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 11:58 on May 11, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Booley posted:

We bought it? With what money? I'm pretty confident we didn't buy anything. I woke up one morning to people yelling at me to make our station dockable because they took it by accident the night before.

Apparently Syndicate is reviving again.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

vyst posted:

Nice tar

He's had that for literally years because he's "too lazy" to buy another one.

E: god dammit deadtear

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

cravius posted:

Who wants to take bets on which member of the mittanis inner circle "doxxed" DJ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4iy8fj/the_reason_i_left_goonswarm_is_because_it_is_run/

True gooniness is a mentality rather than a subscription to an Internet forum.

If you act like a goon in meatspace interactions with real people it's also sign of a mental illness but :shrug:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Narciss posted:

Can you guys please stop doing this stuff, and just act normal? Or your best impression of normal

loll at garr khan's impression of normal

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Jazzzzz posted:

This is some junior-high level MMO guild drama, about all it's missing is someone trading nudes for corp/alliance roles/isk/whatever. WILL CYBER FOR PLEX

Shakespeare wrote a play about goons in space in 1589

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

gwrtheyrn posted:

Notably a comedy rather than a tragedy

What are you talking about, goons in space is a loving comedy of errors, we just had a couple year span where we hosed up and did everything right.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

:master:

I've thought about this for a few minutes and decided that he's full of poo poo. One of his biggest bitches in the forums before he flipped out and got banned was about letting "oustiders" in (a.k.a karmafleet.) Now it's Xenuria? Assholes like DHD are on reddit telling me that "it's not about the forum it's about the culture" or some poo poo and meanwhile his alliance is called GoonSwarm. Does he ask for your SA name if you try to join? If so, why bother?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

GeneralDisturbed offers his personal collection of goon history that would be great to give to... goons... to reddit :negative:

http://imgur.com/Q0MZWBd

It would be more useful if you actually linked the post so someone could maybe you know, download the things? Reddit is completely impossible to navigate for people who don't like the stupid upvote/downvote bullshit they got going on over there.

Ofc it could also just be a virus packed up in a rar file.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Syndic Thrass posted:

Don't get boat banned just Kim being unblack listed because
"the blacklist isn't for director grudges"
-Sion "Martin Bormann" KumiAnime

Boat isn't even a director, he's just loud.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Shows how much attention I pay to the contact list on Jabber.

Boat probably shouldn't be a director IMO, but I'm a literal space nobody who can't even bother to find the login button until my Revelation skills finish training.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Raithe posted:

:haw: has someone done that? That's scary if you ask me.

I don't think the remedial pictures were doxing. Even the comments were tame. I think people are responsible for whatever they put out there, but there are some crazy mother fuckers playing eve and a lot of people that put themselves in the line of fire by being spacefamous.

They've done it multiple times, they also swatted Mittani several times as well, but swatting seems to be an unfortunate fact of life for people who exist on the internet.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

To be fair digi, boat, midge moyb and sion make a huge stupid tornado when their powers combine. I don't think I'd want to come back even if the ban was removed, due to the massive nexus of idiocy in place with that.

Was midge around or did they find a different home before Blackops defended their antics as "were like Vietnam vets in space"? Cause that poo poo was pretty rich.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Landsknecht posted:

maybe people would be less creepy and underhanded if RL assets were on the line? people will only do so much when it's just for a game (unless they're russian), but as soon as 6-figure sums of cold, hard USD are on the table people probably start acting weirdly

Lol ordo garr implying that real life crime syndicates wouldn't get wrapped up in this poo poo and make it even more lethal creepy and underhanded
:allbuttons:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Some of the info I know is behind TMC's comically poorly written NDA they have their staff sign now.

However:

https://www.themittani.com/planetside2-mittani-pack

Exclusive cosmetic items in-game etc. implies heavily that there's a deal between TMC & Daybreak.

"Pro Gamer" Twitch streamers plug dumb bullshit sponsor crap on their streams I don't see how this is any different? Why are you so pissed about some poo poo that eve goons don't give a gently caress about and or ignore? Especially seeing as planetside 2 is free to play.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Endie posted:

Don't you mean Gicer, not midge?

Was it Gicer who made the "Vietnam vets in space" comment? I was only hearing that comment second hand and thought that anyone claiming video game PTSD as a reason for spontaneously dropping on and shooting blues as hilarious.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

frozenphil posted:

I thought they were claiming they could take anoms from people because they are heroes like Vietnam vets for fighting for our freedom in foreign lands so we don't have to fight em in Dek.

I'd heard it referenced WRT blue shooting but yet again, second hand, I didn't talk to a Blackops duder about it, just dudes in theta mumble.

Dumb ratting drama is dumb.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Finally validation that the spooky blacklist is totally used to get vengeance for imagined slights against directors.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Kalenn Istarion posted:

Which reminds me, did they make you a director while making you head mod or did you get snubbeddodge a bullet?

You call being made a mod dodging a bullet?

E: also they need to implement blocking :q:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

i have directorbot blocked on my pc so :shrug:

So pidgin is full of poo poo?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

OWLS! posted:

Say goodbye to Groon
For the triple offenses of being completely useless, being terrible posters and generally just a collection of ***gots Groon as been kicked from the alliance and their standings have been dropped. Any Groon who meet our recruitment requirements are welcome to apply to Goonfleet. To the rest, take care!

We have no intention of removing any of the OTHER non-goon corps at this time. We're also finalizing our plan for restructuring and you should have some information any day. Enjoy the Groon hunt, if you can find any. This mistake has been rectified.

These offenses haven't changed since groon got kicked :getin:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

YouTuber posted:

I don't care about isk value of kills. I've killed everything in game up to Titans multiple times. Our group has managed to make 2 people quit karmafleet already and one is probably is suspended/banned for threatening to ddos one of our dudes.

Truly an epic slope.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

TRAP HOUSE MOUSE posted:

Now that you mention it, you're a loving moron too. Now that I have given up any semblance of trying not to be mean it's time to call it like I see it, and I see it as you needing to work on the comedy part of the comedy forum. Your posting is weak as gently caress. So do work on that a little.

A lot. Work on it a lot actually.

:ironicat: gently caress off paco

God dammit deadtear I wanted to say it :mad:

gently caress off paco

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

There's enough poo poo to go around for both of you, posts are free.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Glory of Arioch posted:

okay, now add ncdot, moa, drone walkers, oss, oos, blood covenant, darkness, slyce, tard, and a gaggle of other shitbirds that mysteriously show up for every timer

don't get me wrong, we had a lot of success with the "blue everyone" tactic in the past and i definitely concede that y'all managed to do a better job of bluing literally everyone you saw

Nah see PL would never ally with those idiots, it's totally coincidence :ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Jbz posted:

Can flanders or someone talk me out of buying this mistake of a Guardian if we ever undock not-interceptors again.

What in the gently caress is this abomination? A half a billion isk guardian that will cap itself out in less than 3 minutes? Haha holy poo poo dude.

• Locked thread