Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

evilweasel posted:

posting pvp is more interesting than most eve pvp

some might say it is the highest form of playing eve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

my reddit karma score ecloipses your eve k/d ratio by this much

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

alright so now can someone post, with as little bias as possible, whats happening with gsf and their space

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

evilweasel posted:

all the good stuff is gone, the wretched poo poo in pure blind is determined by who felt motivated that day, ph's holdings in fade are ineptly falling to the gsf finance team

and, you know, a bunch of competent people but i feel it's the gsf finance team that's the final straw on that camel's back

wow a copy/paste from reddit? ami being trolled

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Deklein (former core of GSF space) fell to the Money Badger Coalition. For a few days all GSF & their allies had left from Deklein, Branch, Tenal, Tribute, Fade, Vale of the Silent & Pure Blind was Vale of the Silent & Pure Blind. However they've been able to take some pockets of space from Pandemic Horde, a new player focused alliance affiliated with Pandemic Legion. Right now Pure Blind is, for the most part, the largest swathe of land GSF owns, which makes sense since the GSF staging system of Saranen borders that region. Vale of the Silent hasn't really been touched by either side because, according to TEST Alliance Please Ignore's leaders, they were focusing on taking out Deklein & the other regions GSF owned.

so fade because its close. nice. does it offer any strategic advantages? can i sign up and rat in a carrier yet

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

CainFortea posted:

Since you specifically asked, no.

baby dont be this way, i just like to read the latest on the happenings in new eden

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

Endie & BAT left GSF in December 2015. The general consensus was that Endie & some of the other GSF directors had issues with one another that, ultimately, they were unable to be resolved. Added to that was BAT, in a general sense, were unhappy with the state of things in GSF. They decided to leave amicably which was true until various posters from both sides started flinging mud because that's just how these things happen.

also endie is mentally unstable, i hear

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

vulvamancer posted:

What is the chill thread? Please don't tell me it's the Eonwe thread, I do not want to encourage him in any way that he should keep posting or he did something positive.

it is and eonwe is a good poster

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

I'm left off that list.

I'm offended.

i think youre ok, even for a failed dust514 spy :shobon:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

evilweasel posted:

nobody actually called endie mentally ill but the people who had to deal with his internal politicking, like me, were personally glad to see him go

i cant be assed to dig up that log from the special channel for gsf gm's where endie's mental stability was explicitly questioned, but are you saying that log was fake?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

vulvamancer posted:

What is the chill thread? Please don't tell me it's the Eonwe thread, I do not want to encourage him in any way that he should keep posting or he did something positive.

since hendrick says youre asher, i just wanted to say your podcasts are good and im a big fan

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

its ok, you tried but it was fun to play dust with you anyways :glomp:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Unfunny Poster posted:

When DUST on PC comes out, we'll make remake Sperg Team 6 :glomp:.

depends on the price cause we both know that game is gonna get hacked and abused like a motherfucker

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

xilni posted:

If there's a half good reward in EVE for Dust 514 actions, it'll be terrible.

what i read stated that initially they just want a functioning fps. but eve side things could happen afterwards so yeah, there will be oodles of cheats and memory hacks

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Zephyrine posted:

Essentially we were going to make people pay rent to keep towers in low sec near our space. People didn't want to pay rent so we burned all of it to the ground and then offered other people to rent the same space. This caused low sec to unite against us. Good fights were had but then the rest of Eve joined them too and our space empire was toppled and now we live in low sec.

those filthy vlobbers! :argh:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

CainFortea posted:

You act like this move to lowsec is a new thing. Or that fights aren't happening.

didnt want that space anyways~

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Dalael posted:

PL players masturbate furiously everytime they kill a titan.
Source: Ted Talks: Masturbation Myths

wow, way to reinforce that sexual solitaire is bad stereotype, jerk

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

haha yes! FINALLY, zephyrine was brought to justice for her crimes against the imperium~

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Zasze posted:

Who isnt our direct enemies at this point? So is the only safe place some rando russian corp?

You can say im retarded and dont have reading comprehension but it seems a bit silly to black list a hauler who was an all around ok person rather than just strip all their access specially when they didnt steal anything.

Im pretty sure every single member of bat that went to PL isnt black listed and they literally just did that though i can double check that it seems a weird line to draw in the sand thats all.

well the black list isnt a black list per se, its just a safety measure for people who join ~the enemy~

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

look at all these bitch babies crying over how another man eats

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

darth cookie posted:

Men do not eat steak with ketchup.

yeah some real man poo poo is pulling out your iDevice and being catty on twitter about how another man dared to profane a dead cow

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i put A1 or franks hot sauce on whatever the gently caress i want, fight me

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Dear diary twitter followers: i watched someone eat a meat how i dont like it and the shock started my menstruation cycle. my chinos are ruined :(

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

evilweasel posted:

kismeteer your post wasn't worth posting once, let alone reposting because an entire page had passed

please dont sign your posts

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

this is the best thing ive read today

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

go3 posted:

i was so loving happy i finally got into capitals in 2007 because it meant i didnt have to listen to DBRB in mainfleet

lol if you ever listened to boat, even during his fleets

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

DiggityDoink posted:

Hammer pants need to make a comeback.

id rather see bell bottoms :colbert:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

boat is a piece of human garbage and im glad yall are finally realizing it

#freekimsemus

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

haha yeah, the perfect goon is the one which poses no threat to my space empire :smaug:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

is the mullet the perfect goon hairstyle? anyone itt have a mullet

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

its amazing how fast you people can flip the script on people just because of what ~side~ theyre on

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

i remember when people itt just gently told zeph they were wrong, but now that shes in horde all the fangs come out :laffo:

did your fee-fees get hurt that much by her departure

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

harlyq posted:

h1z1 was such poo poo game.

eh, i shot mans and they got angry about it. pretty good time till the hacking boiled over

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

evilweasel posted:

i think the telling thing is blazing can't even bring himself to say it wasn't dumb as poo poo, just that he thinks we'd have been more polite about calling it a dumb as poo poo post

what i think about the content is irrelevant. im pointing out how silly the video games tribalism is

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Goatman Sacks posted:

h1z1 when we initially started the most cfc-related fun I had in between the fountain war and now. Farming fertilizer at the construction site and sniping people from my base trying to do the same was good times.

:same:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

think about this though: what you say doesnt matter you're not part of the tribe idiot :smugdog:

isnt there some religious quote about a fool in the kingdom of heaven by martin luther king or something idk. pretend i one-linered that

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Foehammer007 posted:

ill 1v1 u on csgo bitch

its all about doom4 now lets go

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Foehammer007 posted:

wait no isnt it overwatch now???

so confused

lol if you play acti-blizz games

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

have we won the war yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Baba Ganoush posted:

Now that goonfleet is just a regular old lowsec alliance the ~metagame~ stuff is pretty creepy tbh

dont you understand everyone does it so its NOT creepy

• Locked thread