Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I would like to introduce to you all the greatest redditor to ever grace g*d's green Earth, "Ovendice."

https://www.reddit.com/user/Ovendice

Mr. Ovendice is an amazingly creative, passionate, well read individual possessing enough raw strength and courage to finally share the truth about women. He won't be deterred by any politically correct, jackbooted thug thought police dictating his opinions! He's a REAL MAN and a REAL MAN who isn't afraid to tell it like it is!

On the subject of women:

quote:

In fact, women will become VIOLENT when you try to blame them for something, even THE most trivial, smallest thing - women will KILL before they accept blame for anything and this is why women have NO character at all. And it's no surprise that only 2% of CEOs are women. What shareholders want some creep that can't be held accountable? Won't even accept accountability?

Same with any kind of leaders or politicians- there's the answer as to why women didn't vote for Hillary Clinton in 2008 or any other female. Women know best themselves that women can't and will not be held accountable for anything.

And of course it's completely insane and infantile to even think there is anyone alive or lived ever who never did anything wrong, yet this is what women will actually attempt to make us believe about all of them. When in reality every time a female opens her mouth it's either something lovely, stupid or wrong or a LIE.
Also on the subject of women:

quote:

Meanwhile in any Western country women contribute next to nothing and have become useless feeders; worthless and toxic in the workplace in even the extremely narrow range of jobs they'll even work in and only part time at that, too toxic and whorish to be wives or mothers and it's a proven fact that women in the U.S. and Europe have not even been having children at replacement birth levels for decades. So they're not even any good for that anymore.

And of course since there is nothing else you can even do with women, there are those who choose to put them in charge, which always turns into a disaster and nothing but bankruptcy and fraud. In reality it's men who necessary to a society and to keep our country a first world country, invent, build, maintain and repair EVERYTHING while women just shop, complain, gossip and stuff their faces with food bought with their EBT card. That's what children need to be learning.
Hmm, well okay here's another on the subject of women:

quote:

Well, like all women toady, she's extremely stupid and completely ignorant of the world she lives and just takes it AAAALLL for granted. Everything is invented, built, maintained and repaired by MEN. If all the men running the world and the infrastructure all quit to go work in part customer service jobs like women, the entire 1st world would collapse and it would all start looking like Haiti- a mountain of trash and sewage. That's the very definition of a 3rd world country: Lazy, stupid men.

This stupid bitch needs to be put in Haiti for a year living in a cardboard box like most people in Haiti live in so she will start to appreciate the BILLIONS of jobs WHITE MEN do everyday all day long that keeps her world running that she and every other oval office only poo poo in and contribute nothing to.
Oh, alright, one more on the subject of women:

quote:

Women haven't even been having children at replacement birth level in the west for decades so they're not even any good for that anymore. Thank god MEN have invented cloning and growing babies in labs. Real women in the West are too lazy and just get in the way in the workplace and are far too toxic, flaky and horrible for relationships and far too stupid & Feminist to change and act like an actual human with human characteristics, and too flaky, insane, unaccountable and stupid to be in any leadership positions, so it's not really certain exactly what will become of them or what we're going to with them.
Wait, all these quotes seem to be on the subject of women, don't they?

quote:

And women would not stop to render aid if their LIVES depended on it, they would run over a man dying in the road and then probably call the police and report the man damaged their car. Women are cold as razor blades and empty shells of human beings and worse they've been trained and taught to hate you and all men. I can't even think of anything any female has done for me in decades. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Well maybe he has opinions on something differe-

quote:

This is why women are so dangerous. They're stupid AND insane and warp reality in their heads to fit whatever it is they want to believe. That's psychosis. And all women suffer from it, if not full time, at least once a month. THEN we have a legal system and an entire government that create laws and a society to ACCOMMODATE women's mental illness.
Okay, enough quotes. Let's check out his artistic side!

Excellent use of stock images to help masterfully illustrate his point, which I believe might have something to do with women.

Now here's a fun little number. Note the masterful Photoshop job; it actually appears as if those french fries are literally falling out of that woman's armpits!!!

This could be one heck of an inspirational poster countless men would take pride adhering to their cubicle walls. It's poignant, educational, and best of all the last word is really big and red! What can't this guy do?

In conclusion, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Ovendice is the greatest reddit member to ever register. He may possibly be the greatest person to ever be born (no doubt from the womb of some dumb, untalented, idiot bitch woman). If you can find a redditor greater than him, please share them here so I can see how they fail to even come close to Ovendice's superiority.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Jessica Dupre was right.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

dont sign your thread titles :smug:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wonder what his opinions on trans people are

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
the Ovidence is overwhelming. this guys got the goods

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I think the OP is a little too obsessed with the fact that another site is more popular than his...

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Change my username to Western Woman Tapeworm please

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

wow. this guy really likes women a lot.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

JiveHonky posted:

the Ovidence is overwhelming. this guys got the goods

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A Winner is Jew posted:

I think the OP is a little too obsessed with the fact that another site is more popular than his...

whats a matter, champ? probe got you butthurt?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

as a haitian i resent these hurtful comments

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

women are just like normal people

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i like women...

IN BED!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Jons A'Poppin

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
elliot rodger?

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
he seems ok. what's his okcupid username

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also I foist off most of my day to day work on the women in my office lmao

they do a good job for the most part (not any worse than men would do)

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

elliot rodger?

so loving topical

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Forwarding this forum post to my wife, wish me luck guys!

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Nice to see that Jon Pop found a new outlet for all of his virginity-fueled angst.

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
This guy is probably secretly female.

- - - -

On that note, you entered Reddit, are you OK, Alive and in one piece??

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Hey lowtax. Hey ovidence

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

A Winner is Jew posted:

99.9% of sites are more popular than mine

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

"Americans/Western Women"

I wonder which very honorabu type of Asian is his preference.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

women have upside down weiners

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

wife tapeworm, so what

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
That guy really should divorce his mom.

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
He took two red pills, and ended up double retarded.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Get this Lowtax: he's right.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm the greatest redditor in the world actually

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
This thread triggered me. I thought SA was a safe space!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

also I foist off most of my day to day work on the women in my office lmao

they do a good job for the most part (not any worse than men would do)

Same god bless women in the workplace.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I think that guy is probably a more toned down version of anyone you'd find on r/redpill

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
So is this to try to convince XOJane not to send their users over here on a Jihad over the previous thread

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

If you cut the head off the greatest redditor do you absorb his power into your sword and become the new greatest redditor?

Asking for a friend...

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
What is his stance on transexuals and bathrooms? This is how I judge people these days.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ScratchAndSniff posted:

What is his stance on transexuals and bathrooms? This is how I judge people these days.

Same but chili with or without beans

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i guess if you've never touched something, and never will touch it, it might remain somewhat mythical to you like a unicorn.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

wonder what his opinions on trans people are

FTM's are okay in his book because they realized the error of their womanly ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I hope all the strong women out there who read this can recover gracefully

• Locked thread