Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
It's not like human enemies have a lot of hp to begin with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
The protagonist is more weeaboo tourist than white messiah

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Probably both

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Did they confirm if that's actually going to have a new full moveset?

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Hopefully it's not just a new skin or something like the Dark Souls 3 washing pole which was flat out better

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I hope the Odachi is all stab moves because the Spear is all sweeping moves and you'd expect in other games it'd be reversed

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
I hope there's a proper Miyamoto Musashi fight now, he was a teenager in a sidequest in the base game and I think the DLC is 10 years after so he should be in his 20s going around duelin

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
What's the Odachi moveset? Lots of sweeping attacks?

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Might pick up the season pass now that all the dlcs will be released after today's PSN store update. How long were the other 2?

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

WaltherFeng posted:

Onmyo's elemental shots for inflicting Confuse are as useful as ever so use those liberally against strong enemies and bosses.

What inflicts confuse? I read the entire omnyo skill tree last night and couldn't find anything

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Oh I thought they added a new status ailment, thanks for clearing that up. I'm just using sloth talismans since those seem the same as when I was using them in the base game and make bosses a cinch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/914837276374441984

Nioh coming to PC