Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
yeah they do, they're my main of choice in 2. incredible responsiveness and agility with some killer openers and the izuna drop to really rub their nose in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

sitting at 10 stacks is not that hard to pull off and does substantially increase your damage, assuming you have other substantive damage buffs going on in addition. fists are a weapon that operates best when snowballing your advantage and this can be a big part of that.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

I mean, this is a game with a thousand abusable systems. if they're working fine with you ignoring the stacking buff, don't worry about it.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

you can whack a staggered/downed opponent a few times and still izuna them though

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

I usually do tune towards dex or magic, depending on what I'm doing with my character. that's typically after a bunch of other tempering being done though.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

it's likely that gyuki shipped with some outstanding bugs. happens all the time.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

you can also do this p fast with feathers or storm kunai. as ever, giant bosses are made much easier by not engaging in melee until the boss is staggered.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

it's pretty fun, some of the job abilities are really fun variations on nioh's action style. some jobs are extremely strong. the plot is kind of whatever. you're basically stuck with companions all the time so you might as well use them.

e: I loving hate Jack as a character but he's got some funny lines so who can say if he's good or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

you can mix light and medium and hit 200 toughness while keeping A agility, I thiiiink all I needed was a medium chest to close the gap.