Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The demo is really long and sold me on the game. Here's me fighting the second boss in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4bduQgXDSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

the level 2 shortcut run is quite a gauntlet

My second time through I just went straight for the east gate key and skipped the shortcut.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Harrow posted:

What is a good build for the demo anyway? Should I be specializing in one weapon type? Is the onmyo magic worth increasing the magic stat for? Should I be focusing on either Strength or Skill, or is it being to raise both?

max heart for katanas.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I hope that I can remove the weird red braids from my bird spirit animal in the full game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I haven't used any of other spirits but do they have things that look out of place like the braids? If so maybe we'll get some sort of spirit customization in the full game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm pretty sure that water lowers the enemy's physical defense.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Earth lowers their ki regeneration rate. That or ups the ki cost for moves. Not entirely sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I fell in love with spears replaying the demo last night. I can't wait for the full game.