Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Beat the first stage and tried a bit of the second, probably won't continue but I'll buy this when it comes out.

Healing takes a bit too long and some of the enemy damage is a bit too high. Getting hit on the ground while furiously mashing X to try and get up sucks, I don't remember if its like that in Souls games.

The fighting system is really cool and I managed to figure out the stances/ki pulse on my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

How do I use my spirit buddy again? The button/combination isn't in the controls menu, and I forgot how to do it between demos.

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

I played trough the first demo with the single katana, the 2nd one with the dual katanas and now I'm trying to use the chain. The high stance absolutely destroys regular human enemies but otherwise I'm not too sold on it. It's cool but feels like against more then 1 enemy it's kinda hard to use. Might be I'm just really rusty on the combat.