Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Ulio posted:

Why is this PS4 only did sony help with developement ala SF5?

Sony's publishing it internationally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Bombadilillo posted:

How does elemental work.

Can I get a poison sword? Or do I apply poison to my sword?

Does that poison have a chance to hit or build like dark Souls?

Would it be a good strategy to have 2 different elemental weapons and switch when one lands?

I read the OP.

Some weapons have elemental status effects (I found one in the last chance trial). You can also use items to add temporary elemental effects to weapons.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Harrow posted:

Making me wish I had a PS4 Pro a bit here. But the demo looked good enough for me on Action Mode on a regular PS4 so I'm happy.

Same. I can live with a regular PS4 even if a Pro would be nice.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Genocyber posted:

So apparently this is the kind of thing you can expect in ng+ (boss spoilers).

http://i.imgur.com/IcBTbft.jpg

That's gonna hurt.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

kojicolnair posted:

Yeah I'm kind of confused by this, mine clearly has B+ for dex and C+ for skill but skill clearly gives it more attack points on the level up screen.

I wonder if the scaling letter is a guideline but scaling may also just go "nah gently caress that the primary one for this weapon type gets you more points" until you get X amount in a stat.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

All I know is that boat boss only took like 6 tries so I think I'm doing okay. I was also using a power pill and fire/water weapon charms to help my damage some.

edit: I just dodged the first and blocked the second of the 360 and in phase one usually had a pip of Ki left.

Let's just not talk about how many times I got wrecked by that oni on the rooftops.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I love how in the last chance twilight mission the game knows this and gave the boss some rear attacks if you hug her butt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Glenn Quebec posted:

Wait ... So I could take my light armor and make it look heavy..Or vice versa and fashion....

My god

The mad men finally went and did it.