Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
This game is Freakin epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
I started blocking... Realized it's not like Dark Souls where some of the damage goes thru - you completely block the attack.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
So what is the actual difference between stances? I 100% specced into maxing out mid-stance sword but I think it was stupid on my part

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Yeah, once you realize you stock up on whetstones from giving trash items to the altar you can keep your weapon until you find a better one.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Harrow posted:

Listen, I like this demo and all, but dying instantly from full Life because I dodged backwards into fire is not okay. I understand taking damage from fire but when you're going to make me fight on small rooftops and a good third of each is on fire, that's a bit excessive.

Didn't see the zombie hiding in the smoke did you.. :getin:

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Harrow posted:

How much damage should I be doing to the first boss? I feel like I do chip damage to him at best and I'm two- or three-shotting most enemies in this area. But I can't seem to keep up the dance against the first boss long enough to wear down his health.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
HIS FUCKIN BALLS HAVE HUGE AOE (area of effect) AND ALWAYS SOMEHOW HIT ME, gently caress HIS HUGE BALLS