Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
It states 20:00 for me so I'm guessing 8 pm pst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Did there use to be durability? Also stat points that increase your ki regenration speed? I remember maxing the stamina stat during the first demo to attack more offen.

Oriental Hugs fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jan 21, 2017

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

I beat the first demo but skipped on the second. What did I miss out on unlockables?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Anybody has experience pre ordering ps4 games on greenmangaming? I managed to buy it digital for 57 dollars with no tax. Just hoping I get to preload by monday.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Do you know if the coop requires playstation plus?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

So do other weapons mystic art effect each type?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Is there a magic set? And where do I get it?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

I think there is no Onmyo set.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

katkillad2 posted:

Took a little bit of grinding but completely worth it :getin:

I haven't been min/maxing too much, but is it worth rerolling defense or toughness on that and if so what should I be looking for?

Where do you get that?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Thumbtacks posted:

man that inheritable bonus is irritating but change to attack (stamina) is fantastic since the armor scales the same way

I rolled that stamina bonus in the exact spot. How did my axe spread so fast seriously I found it off revs also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Going to get this on steam on the 7th. But I can't pre order? How much content does all the dlc add compared to the normal Nioh?