Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
I'm not sure why Saika is there. He was historically an ally of Tokugawa, and he's not in the story at all before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
why does twilight exist when hard is the same thing

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Emalde posted:

this but also mother loving william STRAIGHT UP HAS OUROBOROS IN THE CUTSCENE COME THE gently caress ON TECMO :supaburn:
do you mean when he infiltrates the final area?

where's byakko and seiryuu

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

so do i just need to do any missions until i fill up this blue bar and unlock the 4th region on hard mode

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Yeah the Kelley room makes you think you should be passive (really frustrated me at first) but the best approach is to rush in, kill the first one ASAP, then kill the second with devil trigger. gently caress having to kill the two oni every attempt though because they invariably get released by errant enemy attacks or perhaps hop out on their own

Relin fucked around with this message at 10:36 on Feb 17, 2017

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

"it's not a grind" said the person who got an orochi scale on their normal or hard mode kill

gently caress you

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i only had the 60 requests cheevo left so i decided to save scum it and sell all my items

the last point i spent on requests got me the cheevo and the platinum with no gold farming hell yeah

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Ugh I guess PC revenants are tied to having PS plus. If only it was actually worth 50/year. No easy upgrades for me any more I guess

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

the first main mission of dlc 2 is probably the worst designed stage so far

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Minrad posted:

thanks for beta testing :D
as long as the xbone doesnt get it, i am unperturbed

now that i think about it this is koei so it will probably run poo poo on pc. plus all the hacking in multiplayer

Relin fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Oct 2, 2017

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

30 to 40 on saorise, 1.5% amrita gain

worth

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

I see now my problem with revenants is that they sometimes just dont show up

when they definitely should be

i assume because someone forgot to restart a server or something

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

why does my one +14 weapon suddenly jump from 90k to 12 million ryo to get to +15, when my other weapon is now +18 and is still cheap

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

hahahah the game doesnt tell you but once you hit way of the nioh, you can max stats above 99. and also increase jutsu capacity again (!!!)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

this osakabe fight is pure aids. i've died on it more than any other boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i'll try the spear strategy when i'm in the mood to run through the stage again. i didn't realize the three burst counters had any differences (i was also missing 90% of the bc on the eyestalks). i've only been using the starter dog as my main all game for amrita gauge charge