Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
At Heart Lake in Yellowstone National Park, by the campsites, is a pit toilet. It's just a toilet set over a hole in the ground, with no sort of enclosure. Its about an 8 mile hike into the Yellowstone back country, and the views are stunning.

This was before I had a smart phone, I stole this picture from a GIS. I distinctly remember that log, that photo was probably taken at the campsite I slept in. The toilet was 100 or so yards to the right from where the photographer was facing, with the toilet facing in the same direction.

Edit: posted before reading the thread. The toilet looked just like the boulder pass toilet in Glacier National Park from the last page.

om nom nom fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jun 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread