Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mac9k5
Apr 5, 2011
I made an album about a fictional 80s punk band. Did it all in protools over the last 6 months, played guitar and bass and fixed the drum tracks as I went along. I know its kind of a tired or corny notion to make a rock opera, but it was worth a shot anyway. I threw everything I could think of in to it. There are some straight 80s punk songs, there’s a stoner sludge song, there’s a plain rock and roll jam, and it all ends with an auditory fight with Jimi Hendrix.

The cover was supposed to look like the old black flag art. But came out as more of its own thing.

It’s free as free can be.
https://punkrockopera.bandcamp.com/album/punk-rock-opera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread