Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the guacamelee folks released their new game this week, and it's Vita exclusive baby!! all 3 other people on this website who own a vita can celebrate in here while we play this awesome new game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
time to charge it up and download the last six months of ps+ freebies

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

The Milkman posted:

time to charge it up and download the last six months of ps+ freebies

you should keep it charged up anyway. cos you can wreck batteries by leaving them emptyu for too long. i found out teh hard way cos i did it to a £250 bike computer -_____-

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I.N.R.I posted:

you should keep it charged up anyway. cos you can wreck batteries by leaving them emptyu for too long. i found out teh hard way cos i did it to a £250 bike computer -_____-

Wots a bike computer for?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

rediscover posted:

Wots a bike computer for?

it can display stuff liek speed youre going, watts (measurement of how much power youre putting out), how fast youre pedalling, and your heart rate. stuff like that

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Op, my wallet is ready but I don't know which game youre referring to

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Severed, a first person dungeon crawler where you gain new abilities by removing body parts from your enemies

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Hell yeah! Thanks for the heads up, OP. Going to append this to my long vita backlog

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

I.N.R.I posted:

it can display stuff liek speed youre going, watts (measurement of how much power youre putting out), how fast youre pedalling, and your heart rate. stuff like that

Kool.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Nah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Da gently caress ...?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Eat my rear end guacameme idiots

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

elf help book posted:

Eat my rear end guacameme idiots

*pours out a bag of tortilla chips into a nice w0oden bowl*

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

In Training posted:

a first person dungeon crawler

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

This game looks pretty rad, hope it's good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

why they can't make it so that the bike powers up the computer if you pedal them

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

the guacamelee folks released their new game this week, and it's Vita exclusive baby!! all 3 other people on this website who own a vita can celebrate in here while we play this awesome new game.

oh hell yes

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

why they can't make it so that the bike powers up the computer if you pedal them

they can do stuff like that. but it adds pedalling resistance so its useless for training or racing. there are probably some old guys touring round europe on old butchers bikes using a pedal powered batteries for stuff though. anyway, excuse the derail. :-)

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

it should tell you how far you would have gotten if you were riding in Azeroth

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
you can spend $80 to get a vita modded by hackinformer now

all the mod does it make it so you can play pirated/modded psp games and use psp homebrew and people are still doing it to get some use out of their vita

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

Doctor Goat posted:

you can spend $80 to get a vita modded by hackinformer now

all the mod does it make it so you can play pirated/modded psp games and use psp homebrew and people are still doing it to get some use out of their vita

Where's that at? I'd be interested since a used vita costs that much or more as is to begin with. I went to their site but the poo poo for sale is just goofy controller skins straight out of 2003.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

computer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Vita owner reporting in

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PSTVer here... I still haven't bought the 2970 dollar memory card so I can only fit YS and the disgaea penguin game on here.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

no they will not posted:

Vita owner reporting in

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Raises hand sheepishly] I, as well, have a Vita.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I don't have a vita, but I do have a gamepark gp2x.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i forgot i had a vita until like 10 seconds ago

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Slugnoid posted:

i forgot i had a vita until like 10 seconds ago

give it to a poor kid

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I have a Vita.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

NickRoweFillea posted:

I have a Vita.

me too

i was able to write 'play me' in the dust on the screen

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i have a psp that was rescued from a garbage can. it won't turn on, though.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Important Announcement for Vita Owners:

This thing is fuckin useless and you wasted your money lmfoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Important Announcement for Vita Owners:

This thing is fuckin useless and you wasted your money lmfoa

:staredog: