Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

so NBC has apparently found hard evidence of collusion between saddam hussein's Ba'ath party and bin Laden's al Qaeda. Not that it matters much now, but it does have some pretty serious implications for Bush's legacy. This is exactly what everyone said wasn't going on over there, and yet ol' GW is proven right yet again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

wow thanks for changing my life

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
George Bush did 911 ask donaLD TRUMP

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Check out these declassified docs:

damning stuff

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I never doubted our President.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah and im sure there is a whole lot of evidence of collusion between various us politicians and the brave mujhadeen fighters of afghanistan. who cares? you cant unfuck an rear end, and we hosed iraqs rear end pretty thoroughly.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I predict at least 3-4 people don't click the link or read anything else and at some point later reference this as a fact.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

For 7 going on 8 years, gently caress!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

"Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
It's a shame the characters of It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World had to wait till 2000 to find what they were looking for.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It's a shame the characters of It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World had to wait till 2000 to find what they were looking for.
I remember watching this because I thought it was a three stooges movie, they were in it for like 5 seconds and the movie sucked. Though Terry-Thomas was awesome as always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgV_5VLJ7CQ

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Apr 29, 2016

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
tv funhouse! tv funhouse!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Anthrovore posted:

I remember watching this because I thought it was a three stooges movie, they were in it for like 5 seconds and the movie sucked. Though Terry-Thomas was awesome as always

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgV_5VLJ7CQ

That movie is great, what do you mean it sucked

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Drad_Bert posted:

Check out these declassified docs:

damning stuff

Very soon, that picture will end up like Cool Dog. It is getting worn out, really fast. I mean, this isn't Fark, we do have some standards.

You have been warned.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

genesplicer posted:

Very soon, that picture will end up like Cool Dog. It is getting worn out, really fast. I mean, this isn't Fark, we do have some standards.

You have been warned.

yessssssss

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Anthrovore posted:

yessssssss

don't celebrate too soon, dickfuck

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Drad_Bert posted:

don't celebrate too soon, dickfuck

take a screenshot of krusty slightly later so its a different image problem solved

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

over a few years we will have the whole scene

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obama + Osama = same

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

paul_soccer10 posted:

Obama + Osama = same

hosed up if true

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Both Osama and Saddam did nothing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

skeletonotherkin posted:

Both Osama and Saddam did nothing wrong.

I don't this is correct because both were captured by the decadent western pig eaters.

• Locked thread