Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Yo I hate the Steelers pick, taking a 2nd round corner at 25 when Andrew Billings, Vonn Bell, Noah Spence and Myles Jack were still on the board.

Here's hoping the consecutive 2nd round corners actually play this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Does bill three have some goodm oves.

He's probably going to be great in your system. I think of him as the 2nd best corner this year bc I think Ramsey is gonna be better at safety than corner

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I do not know anything about who the Steelers picked but its a cornerback and I think we need one of those

In the Tomlin/Colbert presser, they both acted like Burns is who they wanted. I had him as the best 2nd round corner, but he's the 3rd consecutive 1st round Steelers pick that's all about athleticism and speed.

He's perservered through some pretty tough stuff; dad in prison his whole life, and his mom died midway through his 2015 season, leaving Artie to take care of his two younger brothers as well as his own daughter (still with the mother). His performance on the field suffered, but he's tall (6'), fast (4.32) and is pretty good at bump and run. He's raw with high upside. Very similar to the Dupree pick imo

I don't like the pick at 25, but had he stayed in school, I'd venture he'd be a 2017 1st rounder. Disappointing, but I've been wrong before

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Karl Joseph is the same size as Polamalu, Bob Sanders, Earl Thomas and lots of other tiny jack'd up! safeties that are/were always injured

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Apparently the corner the Steelers took in the 2nd is projected as a strong safety and had the 7th highest SPARQ score in the entire draft class, and also he hits like a freight train. Suddenly it all makes sense

• Locked thread