Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Huey will wind up on the right side of history.

And all the other fools will stand around, nodding with every word he says...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

If Huey is innocent why was he giving big medic poo poo for shooting his own men on the QUARANTIN platform when as a scientist he would know that there was nothing he could do for them other than to be an rear end in a top hat

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

100%

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hes either guilty or hes the unluckiest guy on earth in m ultiple ways, nd he made otacon drive a prototype metal gear when hew as like four whch is hosed up

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I was yelling "GUILTY" and "KILL HIM!" at my TV along with my other DDog brothers when I watched that cutscene.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
The game wants so strongly for you to hate him and think he's guilty, which is one of the main reasons I believe him to be innocent. Only one person knows for sure...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
He represents Kojimas exile from his beloved series, so while he is "guilty" in a sense... Aren't we all?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still watch the MGSV trailers + the Sahalantheprous ending cinematic once a month

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I made my decision when he was in the boat and shouted "Am I the only sane one here??". When someone thinks everyone around them are th crazy ones or everyone is engaged in some massive conspiracy they are either crazy or expressing guilt. Also he never denied using the kids to secretly fix sahelabthropus

In Training posted:

I still watch the MGSV trailers + the Sahalantheprous ending cinematic once a month

I was born in a small village...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

I made my decision when he was in the boat and shouted "Am I the only sane one here??". When someone thinks everyone around them are th crazy ones or everyone is engaged in some massive conspiracy they are either crazy or expressing guilt. Also he never denied using the kids to secretly fix sahelabthropus

I think the "Revenge!" scene is one of my favorite in the series

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Benny D posted:

"a character in the meter gear universe would have to be crazy to believe in conspiracies!"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

idk, the un inspection nd the mutated wolbachia mght have been just circumstantial bbut he almost definitely killed strangelove nd lied to big boss and miller about it and that makes the rest seem a lot more suspicious. huey's writing and va are seriously top notch though, the interrogation tapes are loving godlike

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big boss ws right not to convict him thogh, the diamond dogs arent a nation nd if they'd executed him that would've been murder. also of the stuff they accusd him of the only thing they could potentially make stick is killing his wife, whch isnt a crime that they had any right or need to judge

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mgs5 is so gddamn good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's crazy that Huey survived when he was cast off to sea with no legs lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

He was owed some good karma.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Not the Boss's fault Huey decided he was too good for his robo legs.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Must've earned his sea legs

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

In Training posted:

I think it's supposed to be ironic that he survived being cast off to sea only to commit suicide by dropping into a shallow pool.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Fungah! posted:

idk, the un inspection nd the mutated wolbachia mght have been just circumstantial bbut he almost definitely killed strangelove nd lied to big boss and miller about it and that makes the rest seem a lot more suspicious. huey's writing and va are seriously top notch though, the interrogation tapes are loving godlike

christopher randolph is the best va in all the mgs games he's in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's very fitting that Huey and Otacon have the same voice actor considering father and son are doomed to the metal gear curse

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

peace Walker is awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wish Huey ended every sentence with "me and my useless legs"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Look, Boss! I caught a male Elephant Beetle, the world's heaviest insect!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

His sickness meter should be full.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

That's what he said when he caught his son with his wife.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hey. Long time no see, huh? Sorry for writing out of the blue like this. I've been trying to keep in touch, but you know, you haven't been answering... Was it something I said, maybe? If so, I apologize. It's just there's something I want to tell you. So... I decided to put it in a letter... I mean, obviously this isn't the best time all. But I was, you know, kind of curious. About your.. research and stuff... Speaking of which, how's the pod coming along? I was wondering if the program I wrote was working or not. You know, the one that links our two AIs together. If it's not, I could always... go over and fix it... if that's OK, of course. For my own peace of mind, really. You know, make sure the program's feeling alright... Er I guess you wouldn't really say the program "has feelings" would you? Ha ha ha... Sorry, I'm getting off track here. So, um, anyway, I've been meaning to tell you something for the longest time. I've been thinking... back when we first met at NASA... Those were fun times. You know, living the dream, getting to work all the time with the... the... science we loved. Ever since then, I've always held you... your... your research, that is... in the highest esteem. No, more than that. I think you're a w... w-w-w-wonderful person. Sorry, I don't even know what I'm trying to say here. So when you disappeared from NASA all of a sudden, I was devastated. That's when it finally dawned on me... I... I need you... For my research, you see. I mean no! Well, yes... and no... It's hard to explain... Anyway, when I saw you again in Costa Rica I could hardly believe it. I thought maybe it was some divine intervention or something... you know, like it was written somewhere that we were supposed to be like this. You and me, the two of us, from now on... you know... you and me... doing research together. I mean, not just research... Well, there is the research, of course. But research can have so many different meanings, can't it? I'm rambling again, sorry. But we don't have much time left. When Peace Walker's finished, that's it, right? That's the end of the project. So... what I'm trying to say is... um... Peace Walker is kind of like... something we created together, you know... And when it's finished... then we'll... I know, we're not done yet... Need to finish it first, right? Yeah. Until we do, I just hope you won't disappear on me, like you did last time. Sorry for taking up your time. I wish you the best of luck with your research. Me and my useless legs...

Your dear friend, Huey.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forget who posted it but in the MGSV thread somebody called Huey anti-swag matter and I still think about that when seeing Huey stuff.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

Hey. Long time no see, huh? Sorry for writing out of the blue like this. I've been trying to keep in touch, but you know, you haven't been answering... Was it something I said, maybe? If so, I apologize. It's just there's something I want to tell you. So... I decided to put it in a letter... I mean, obviously this isn't the best time all. But I was, you know, kind of curious. About your.. research and stuff... Speaking of which, how's the pod coming along? I was wondering if the program I wrote was working or not. You know, the one that links our two AIs together. If it's not, I could always... go over and fix it... if that's OK, of course. For my own peace of mind, really. You know, make sure the program's feeling alright... Er I guess you wouldn't really say the program "has feelings" would you? Ha ha ha... Sorry, I'm getting off track here. So, um, anyway, I've been meaning to tell you something for the longest time. I've been thinking... back when we first met at NASA... Those were fun times. You know, living the dream, getting to work all the time with the... the... science we loved. Ever since then, I've always held you... your... your research, that is... in the highest esteem. No, more than that. I think you're a w... w-w-w-wonderful person. Sorry, I don't even know what I'm trying to say here. So when you disappeared from NASA all of a sudden, I was devastated. That's when it finally dawned on me... I... I need you... For my research, you see. I mean no! Well, yes... and no... It's hard to explain... Anyway, when I saw you again in Costa Rica I could hardly believe it. I thought maybe it was some divine intervention or something... you know, like it was written somewhere that we were supposed to be like this. You and me, the two of us, from now on... you know... you and me... doing research together. I mean, not just research... Well, there is the research, of course. But research can have so many different meanings, can't it? I'm rambling again, sorry. But we don't have much time left. When Peace Walker's finished, that's it, right? That's the end of the project. So... what I'm trying to say is... um... Peace Walker is kind of like... something we created together, you know... And when it's finished... then we'll... I know, we're not done yet... Need to finish it first, right? Yeah. Until we do, I just hope you won't disappear on me, like you did last time. Sorry for taking up your time. I wish you the best of luck with your research. Me and my useless legs...

Your dear friend, Huey.

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Your dear friend, Huey.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window, and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad...

And i~~~~ want to thank you, for giving me the best games of my life

• Locked thread