Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

i dont understand

he didn't exactly graduate at the top of his class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

when I took a job on the segway project I had no idea it would render shoes obsolete and now it feels like a cruel irony that I invested my entire 401k in reebok

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

when I took a job on the segway project I had no idea it would render shoes obsolete and now it feels like a cruel irony that I invested my entire 401k in reebok

do ur pumps need a cow bladder?

??

:)

:(

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

do ur pumps need a cow bladder?

??

:)

:(

if you can get kanye rockin those cow bladders on instagram then let's talk

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the downfall of my dictatorship began when i announced that henceforth the military would be paid entirely in dogecoin

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
where is my wife

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

when i asked the clerk at the bookstore for a recommendation and he inquired if I was comfortable reading a book made of live worms

Aug 4, 2010

someone kill me put me out of my loving misery please do it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I really regret that time i drank a potion of lycanthropy in an attempt to get rid of a particularly troublesome mailman

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

www posted:

someone kill me put me out of my loving misery please do it

do you prefer your whiskey on the rocks or neat? <hands you a tumbler> now then. <unfolds brochure> have you considered our executive murder package?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when i discovered the song of solomon and started going on dates and saying stuff like 'your teeth look like shorn sheep coming up out of the water and bearing twins' and smelling the air around her mouth and saying she had applebreath or leaning back in my chair and being like 'your boobs are like huge towers' speaking of which your nose reminds me of the tower of lebanon that looks to damascus and pretty much insinuating the whole time she was as big as jerusalem

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

when i discovered the song of solomon and started going on dates and saying stuff like 'your teeth look like shorn sheep coming up out of the water and bearing twins' and smelling the air around her mouth and saying she had applebreath or leaning back in my chair and being like 'your boobs are like huge towers' speaking of which your nose reminds me of the tower of lebanon that looks to damascus and pretty much insinuating the whole time she was as big as jerusalem

the destruction of the temple was nothing compared to what i'm bout to do to that rear end. people gonna be lightin up menorahs to commemorate that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I just wanted to do something good for the impoverished people of Reform, Alabama

• Locked thread