Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

BraveUlysses posted:

Unfortunately it's further proof that people dont respect the stuff they actually pay for with their own money.

I don't know about you, but I treasure things I am given as gifts. Some people just don't respect things period, whereas sometimes mistakes just happen. I've never lost a phone, but things have definitely fallen out of my pocket without me noticing for a couple hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

some texas redneck posted:

It's okay. A couple of other people did too.

v:v:v

okay fine one of those people was me

I know, it's super sad seeing all that stuff get broken for no reason.

That '67 Impala deserved better! :(

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

NitroSpazzz posted:

'healthy is a lifestyle'

Alternately: eat whatever, exercise never, maaaybe break into 'normal' BMI if you get lazy/fat enough. Works for me.

Pham Nuwen posted:

So you took sick time to do not-being-sick things, and the principal suspects you're doing so, and he's the rear end in a top hat?

But at least you're getting a doctor to lie for you, that's good.

He might as well use it before it goes away. I doubt they buy out unused vacation/sick time at the end. What are they going to do, fire him? :v:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

clutchpuck posted:

1998 Ford F-150: where is the CD changer?

I didn't think there was one, but I pressed CD on the dash unit and music started playing. There are like 3-4 CDs in it and I found a disc caddy on the floor but I cannot find the changer unit.

Center console, maybe?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

User Error posted:

Is it just me or is AI good as gently caress lately? I feel like I should contribute more. Among my friends I'm the AI-esque nut but my projects are pretty tame compared to some of you guys. I have 2 e36s, a P71, and a CB650 in a million pieces so that's gotta be worth something.

Same. I'm about to graduate, though, so once I (hopefully) find gainful employment I'll start making actual progress on my poo poo. But in the mean time: :justpost:

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

blk posted:

We're getting plenty of fleeing Californians up here in Oregon and driving our cost of living up insane amounts.

Last time I was in Portland it was still pretty cheap. Can you not get studios for under a grand anymore?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

You Am I posted:

I have power of attorney, but for some reason the State Government demands that I have my father's details as he (as well as I) has his name on the title of the property.

Doesn't having power of attorney mean that your signature legally counts as his? How can they make a distinction? nm?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

some texas redneck posted:

You know some of them could be had with a factory turbo, right? And the 2.2 they paired it with will take downright stupid amounts of boost without giving half a gently caress.

They're a pretty drat good sleeper.

Though if he bought it for any reason other to throw all the turbos at it, well... uh... I got nothin.

They're OK little appliance cars. My brother has a 2.2 tbi auto k-car, and while it's the slowest thing I've ever driven, it's not actually very terrible. Seats are super comfortable, too. I bet a 5-speed would go a long way to making it tolerable.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Money, probably. A lot of jobs don't have very good dental insurance, and for some reason dental isn't considered part of health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

MustardFacial posted:

There is a fix, it's the MOOG ones that have metal bushings with grease nipples on them These will probably be the ones I get.

Thanks! I now understand why new parents are so tired all of the time, I was up until 4am last night feeding her. My mother-in-law gets in a huff with me when I call her a "little poo poo machine"

Yeah you should probably find a better term for your MIL. At least don't call her that to her face.

• Locked thread