Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

That magnet tells horror stories. Luckily Cheby rear ends are fairly easy and somewhat on the cheaper side for rebuilds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

Dagen H posted:

4.10/locker is not as easy to come by as I'd hoped.

Can't just junkyard it? I truthfully haven't had to replace all that . usually just the spider gears or the ring gear. Maybe going all kastein and chopping out an axle is a cheaper bet.

Edit: yah SAC they sure did pay a lot for that sign. And it's totally worth going crazy over because THAT FREE SIGN IS MUH PROPARTAY!!!

clam ache fucked around with this message at 21:26 on May 1, 2016

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

BraveUlysses posted:

Gubbermint shouldn't stop me from giving robo-blowjobs :freep:

Glad I'm not the only one who calls out these robosexuals for what they are. Performing felatio in public.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Got the second call back for the apprentice maintenance mechanic position. Its awesome to think i may potentially be no longer wrenching on rusty vehicles for customers that should be fired from a cannon. Now I am celebrating with pizza, beer and social distortion. Pretty awesome start to may. April sucked but may is turning out better.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

Pham Nuwen posted:

Edit: If I buy this car, can I buy stupid pants and blather on about euphoria, or is that reserved for 300ZX owners?

They must be pajama and please make sure to use wd-40 on everything.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

InitialDave posted:

I was moving a lathe around today and it got caught in a thunderstorm-related downpour, so I used an airline to blow it down and doused everything in WD-40.

Having now actually used the stuff for what it's meant for, am I going to get a silencing visit from someone? :ohdear:

Use your penetrant as you please. I was simply making a sperglordfirecock joke. I mean if I remember right wd-40 was used to help prevent rust on boat missles or something so it should work for what you want.

clam ache fucked around with this message at 00:59 on May 8, 2016

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

InitialDave posted:

Nah, i know The Ballad Of Pyjama Pants Doriftu.

That is the perfect description. Thank you kind wordsmith.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

nm posted:

This is a bruce springsteen song and was way better when the boss did it. :colbert:

This is true for any song the boss performed first. :colbert:

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

Great Beer posted:

I was tricked into eating a habanero then touched my face and oh god it just keeps getting worse D:

we once put crushed habenero seed powder in a pair of gloves at Jimmy Johns. Our manager put them on and made sandwiches like normal. She went to the bathroom and the screams we heard were hilarious and terrifying.

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

some texas redneck posted:

You're a loving terrible person and I love you for this.

She was a cool manager so she only was a little pissed and made me do a bar rush shift as payback. But this is also the lady who got hammered at our area managers house and left her an upper decker and peed in her shoes...

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
Wooh nothing takes the wind out of your sails like finding out a good friend died yesterday. Then realising you haven't seen her in almost three years. :smith:

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009

iwentdoodie posted:

If you like guitars, music, Metallica, or just cool poo poo period, then watch this video.

https://youtu.be/yzwPZ27ju5I

That was freaking awesome but as a drummer I need the drum parts to make that song complete. 9/10 would click again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clam ache
Sep 6, 2009
So since you have a reading problem. Plug the loving tire. There is no sidewall damage. Of there was it would have bubbles the first time you filled it. People drive on worse for longer. But your not gonna listen to this post just like the others. So just switch the battery terminals and go splash a puddle on some bus riders the filthy poors.

Edit: this is directed a super agro crag. New page and all.

• Locked thread