Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
set up my japanese 2ds today and didn't murder my roommates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
speed racer was good as hell in imax

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

SCA Enthusiast posted:

If you like lettuce there are several varieties that taste better (subjective) and are far more nutritious (objective) than iceberg. You're basically paying for a ball of crunchy water.

kale has as much nutritional value as iceberg lettuce

iceberg lettuce doesn't make your pee smell like it should be in a biohazard container.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Figure out how often you're going to be aerating your lawn. What's this? Only once a year?

Rent the fucker.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It's "taken" me a few hours to write this dumb cobol program to insert a poo poo load of rows into a table because I forgot how batch works.

If you pay attention, measure twice, and cut once, you'll be above 99% of the field. Don't worry about it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
29ers are fuckin' fun as poo poo to ride around downtown. Like I'm cool with popping up curbs on my normal roadbike, but I know it's murder on the wheelset. 29ers do not give a gently caress.

Just make sure you can lockout the front suspension though because it will zap all of your power if you're trying to actually put the power down.

Now I want a 29er. gently caress.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
The nice guys was a good movie

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
miatas are now over 20 years old, so you have plenty of dumb rubber gaskets to replace

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
lawnmower chat: I'm moving in July (i need to get a mobile cool shirt setup working stat) and i need to mow the lawn

find something off of CL or just grab a toro/honda from lowe depot and go nuts?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Tusen Takk posted:

it managed to hold air but :eyepop:

no lock washer, 2/5

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Sigma X posted:

GoPro's provided video conversion/editing software has become increasingly time-consuming to use. It took TWO HOURS just to convert last weekend's videos; for s'n'g I downloaded the free version of Filmora and it did the precise same thing in about 15. Anyone got advice for free or cheap video editing and conversion software? It'd also be helpful if it could do any sorts of overlays or PiP stuff.

Mp4box and make sure that you have spot metered turned on before you record. $30 for RaceRender to put a synced overlay on your video.

E: mp4box if you just want to do splits. It's a cli tool that is lossless. RaceRender is actually $50, but it has post dials you can mess with (brightness, color, etc).

Phone fucked around with this message at 16:20 on May 27, 2016

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

NitroSpazzz posted:

What are you using for data/telemetry? I've thought about doing overlay on our car but right now the only thing we have for capturing data is the Aim Solo. Guys asked me if I could do a video feed and telemetry so I've been looking at options.

Nexus 5 + a 10Hz GPS + RaceChrono

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

You can also feed it OBD2/CANBUS data if you have it. There's an issue where you can't charge your device + be in host mode if you plug something into the USB port, but if your battery isn't awful, it should work. It's a really dumb problem because it turns out that your phone is trying to power your Megasquirt over USB if you're trying to receive data from the MS.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

leica posted:

My computer just tried installing windows 10 out of nowhere on it's own without my permission, how the hell do I stop it from doing that again?

there's a hidden menu that you have to opt out of

i thought my buddy was lying about the win10 virus

he wasn't

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
So SAC's new gimmick is TT's old gimmick where he's asking people to Google poo poo for him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

kastein posted:

also we tried my new rice cooker out today and gently caress the haters it's totally worth having a one-use appliance like this around. Dump in water and rice and push a button, then work on something else till it beeps. It's awesome.

ken was right

• Locked thread