Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Good OP Herr Doktor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Hi mate

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Dude McAwesome posted:

i'm going to assume the content of that lady's "article" is pretty fuckin racist.

like beginning a sentence with "i'm not racist, but"

Hahaha I read it before but now the Tele have pay walled it.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

The thirst is real

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Australia’s gay marriage movement masquerades as a successor to yesterday’s great social reform movements, but on closer look we find that any such comparison is an insult to the Suffragist and the Civil Rights movements.

In the years ahead Australians will have to decide whether to preserve an institution that has served them well for many centuries, or to redefine that institution to satisfy a small minority of activists who are already blessed with equal rights.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

So like

The Commissioner of the AFP denied on Friday that the Government knew anything about the investigation prior to the raid.

Today Fifield confirms he knew about it.

Do I have this right?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Negligent posted:

cool, here are all the fucks i give when you ban me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh cool. This thread is going to be so readable now.

But torn on RDN. It is a smear but poo poo like that can stick. Give it a couple of weeks to sink in I reckon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

DNQ posted:

Thoughts on Glenn Lazarus? I had rock bottom expectations when he came in saying Bjelke-Petersen was his political idol, but he seems like one of the "least worst" cross-benchers. He's a bit quick to play the race card (halal, "war on Easter", foreign ownership etc) but overall I would take him in the senate 100 times over before Lambie, Hanson, Day etc..

He's certainly not the least worst crossbencher (that honour goes to Ricky Muir) but he's not been bad. Like Lambie, he's kind of a straight shooter, which is both a good and a bad thing but arguably better than another party benchwarmer like Patterson.

• Locked thread