Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scarecow
May 20, 2008

3200mhz RAM is literally the Devil. Literally.
Lipstick Apathy

LibertyCat posted:

We should have built Nuclear subs.

We dont have the nuclear industry here to support the supply of fuel and maintenance that nuclear subs need

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

hooman posted:

I know we've had this discussion before but why do we even have a war footing submarine fleet?

Apparently they do heaps of sig-int and stuff, but why do we even bother with torpedoes and poo poo on them?

Well the collins class is the only sub afaik that has had a confirmed aircraft carrie kill shot in the war games we do *shrug*

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Bills gonna win

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Negligent posted:

527 f/n

+

/

50 hrs

=

14.54 hr

if you dont like it, get a job

Joe hockey is that you?

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Bills gonna win

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Anidav posted:

Scarecrow?
Wait which one is tithin?

I am the original Ok man

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
is this a rent a crowd that labor has shipped in or a legit one?

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Negligent posted:

yeah nah if your job was to follow bill shorten around all day listening to his bullshit and then trying to write something coherent about it then the last thing you would want at the end of the day is to get on a loving plane that is designed to carry human filth military cargo.

I cant wait to see the meltdown posts you will do when Bill wins

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You know after seeing knifegrab get a mod challange in the VR thread to only sing the praises of the oculus rift for 60 posts, i would happily donate $100 to a mods charity of choice to have the same thing happen to Negligent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

drunkill posted:

Dandrews speech in Victorian parliament today, pretty good watch: https://www.facebook.com/DanielAndrewsMP/videos/1085096418221560/

or on youtubes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMy9yTanGRQ

Pro loving watch here

• Locked thread