Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Centusin
Aug 5, 2009

Needs more shots of the dogs, fewer of leyonhjelm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009

Anidav posted:

What the gently caress Turnbull is just repeating the same thing he said in the first debate.

gotta make sure people actually hear it

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
the worm passed out and died while shorten was speaking

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
Not answering the question the first time seems like a good tactic to just get an extra 3 minutes to waffle on

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
I think informal might be the biggest winner out of this debate

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
Bill should just focus solely on zingers, those are the only memorable moments

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
5 more weeks of these uninspiring dipshits, gently caress

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009

SynthOrange posted:

I also put in my Citizenship application :toot:

I hope you don't have the misfortune of having peter Duttons name on your citizenship certificate like I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centusin
Aug 5, 2009
all those people not knowing the election date makes me think young people have not just disengaged with politics because it's poo poo, but they've disengaged with all news media as well for also being poo poo

• Locked thread