Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Kiss of death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Senor Tron posted:

Chris Pyne signs are up all around my area, isn't that a big no-no before it's officially called?

Haven't seen them, where 'bouts?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Senor Tron posted:

Glynburn Road.

I'm going to be so jazzed to vote against him the year he finally gets the boot... hopefully... this is a conservative as gently caress area.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Starshark posted:

I want Pyne to lose his seat even more badly than I wanted Howard to lose his. Hopefully I won't be disappointed this time either.

poo poo, I might even volunteer this year. Will the Greens let me hand out "anyone but Pyne" cards?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Negligent posted:

E: idk maybe :filez:

If you've ever wondered who'd torrent loving masterchef, this guy ^^^

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
So what's the deal with sportsbet, do they screw you out of your money if it's a hung parliament or a labor/greens coalition? Is that why they've got such long odds?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Fair enough, ta

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Every time I open my bookmarks I see this thread and it says "last post by Negligent" and for a brief moment I forget that life is a cruel joke

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Labor victory? Something good has to come from it.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Peter Dutton posted:

I don't agree with migrants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
People who get really into memes are always such insufferable assholes, they're not a substitute for an actual sense of humour ffs.

• Locked thread