Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
This "internship" stuff is insane. It'll take 2 hours to get a packet of mince on special at the supermarket. The foreign 7/11 workers got paid more and people got mad at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Laserface posted:

I thought so too!

If you don't know the point of open letters you really shouldn't be condescending towards the writers.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Wait, do current affair people think they're actual journalists or deep thinkers? I thought they were all Winston Smithing it.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Senor Tron posted:

What's your opinion on Soylent?

The post makes me want to take you out and fill you with delicious curries, but I'm sure you get that annoying "Oh, you'll definitely enjoy THIS" all the time.

I know he's an fplus fan so he's gotta be a little resistant to dumb internet stuff.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

ahmeni posted:

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you get off that hog, Katter," Ross said. I nearly fell off the bike, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Ross" I said

Did not expect hornymantravis to come to auspol.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I should really have a closer look at my contract, I think the shoppies were in charge of it and it's kind of odd.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
The system legitimises itself, but can be manipulated into not forcing the most absurd form of wage slavery onto the desperate or not brutally tanking the environment in a time of crisis.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
He's one of those dudes that for better or worse represents the average australian public more than the lab/lib political class, and fundies or activists in more minor parties. Mostly it's for the worse here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

adamantium|wang posted:

Death to the SDA.

The -penalty rate +overall base pay is the same justification for my entreprise agreement. I was already looking into it for a seperate case but if the maths doesn't work out that's a massive deal.

• Locked thread