Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Tokamak posted:

The LibertyCat emerged from its burrow. The election is coming early.

it's called a gulch, pal, and it doesn't happen until they've spouted off for ten million words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
a soundbite of him was on the radio driving home and i could hear the point where he looked down at the paper

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

LibertyCat posted:

I think it's a stretch to call it Torture. We're not waterboarding them, nor tearing off their fingernails, nor forcing them to go without sleep. They made the choice to try to come here knowing what would happen and are free to return to their own country at any time.

If I could teleport them instantly back to say Indonesia, I would.

yeah but you're insane

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
lmao

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
how many more numbered agendas can we get to scare libertarians, i love them

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Recoome posted:

Labor and Libs voting together

bet EvilElmo's got a great justification for this one

greens didn't, ergo it's good

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

DNQ posted:

How the hell did Dutton ever make it this far in politics? Even the Coalition must consider him one of their worst performers. I mean he's managed to successfully keep ScoMo's concentration camps open, but aside from that he's been a massive liability for them. Gaffe after gaffe, potato like expression after potato like expression.

he's a rising star

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Negligent posted:

i get a tax cut

dole bludgers have to go do work

what a great night

what happens when a child takes your job because they can do it for $2 a day

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
lmao "uh you're wrong actually" "how so" "uh you're wrong actually"

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
you're
*checks notes*
wrong, actually

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Is there anybody actually advocating this? It only looks that way in the auspol SA thread because there are a few diehard labor supporters (who get poo poo on endlessly for supporting a terrible party) but no liberals.

the last real lib left after we donated to a charity

I've seen dumb people advocate for it before

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
uh all we relied on was the greens to do anything

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
if the day before the election everyone in the alp was lost to us in a tragic note checking accident and you couldn't vote for them any more would you vote for the greens or the libs

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

EvilElmo posted:

Yet, nobody answers if they'd prefer the ALP to have Green policy and always in opposition or Liberal policy and in Government.

no one here wants either

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Does literally anyone care about signage? We have mandatory voting, it's not as if we need to be hyped for the election. Is it just for name recognition?

the lnp buys Facebook likes

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
growth for the growth god

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Mad Katter posted:

Is there any basis to this other than the claims of Michael Danby, the dude who is preferring the Liberals above the Greens in his own electorate?

albanese also lies

I could swear I saw an article a week or two back where di natale said nowhere is preferencing libs higher than labor

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Mithranderp posted:

is this a real actual thing printed in the daily terrorgraph today?

free_market_robot.jpg

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Higsian posted:

We really need to reign in the media bias. Are there any resources/discussions/movements about ways to stop this that aren't dangerous to liberty or risk even further abuse?

https://youtu.be/acT_PSAZ7BQ

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i did the test and couldn't even change the answer via the page source

so imagine i photoshopped it to say which pony i was

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Recoome posted:

negligent was good a little while back but then he kind of got an inflated ego from all the praise and now he (??) is poo poo again

typical entitlement age millennial wanting a participation trophy and taking any praise they can

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Wouldn't have happened if she had a gun.

what if the cabbie had a gun

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Negligent posted:

But they have a guest chef who is a pom yelling at people so it balances out

yeah kitchen nightmares is p good television

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Cartoon posted:

OK can the people who are for nuclear able to tell me why these people haven't already been nuked?

uh we don't have free nukes for babies yet cartoon, stop holding it back

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
speak for yourself

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
what about the stuff where gay folks in a civil union don't have the same rights as a married couple

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

ahmeni posted:

70% support only matters when you actually put it to people. gently caress plebiscites, put it in a referendum.

they won't do this because they know they'd get smashed

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
how will we instil the value of work into these damned lazy young people

what if we pay them nothing for it

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

reminder that they're taking away free trips because people found loopholes after they built the system such that it would have loopholes and encouraged people to find them

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

gay picnic defence posted:

They probably got a shortlist of suspected leftists from a manager and are using that as a guide.

come on mate, if asio aren't the ones making insane lists what else are they there for

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
as an employer i'm literally too stupid to understand the inherent contradiction of dutton's comments

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Kat Delacour posted:

That's because he posts about 6 times more than our median posters: https://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=whoposted&threadid=3774162

yeah but it's the average that matters

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

this reveals a lot about the chaser case

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Negligent posted:

the average voter is pretty dumb. they know that when you get raided by the police and then use a legal loophole of "parliamentary privilege" you've done nothing wrong are guilty as gently caress but will get away with it because fuckin politicians, bro.

good luck winning those 5 seats you need in Western Sydney, BS.

people like you drag the stats down, you need to use the median

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

BBJoey posted:

I get extremely upset whenever someone brings up something that has :frogsiren: already been discussed :frogsiren: in this thread. If I painstakingly read through all 69 pages of shitposts everyone else should have to as well, imho.

love it or leave it

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Skellybones posted:

Neat, so Labor will vote against anything the Greens say they support. I wonder how this can be leveraged.

DON'T stop gulaging refugees

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
do you remember the time anidav considered coming to a real state to try lord of the fries

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

AgentF posted:

Why on earth are One Nation fielding a candidate in South Australia? We already have Family First as our resident right-wing nutjobs :confused:

i'll keep using facebook though

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

NEWSFLASH: I'm a migrant and I agree with Peter Dutton.

sorry for your illiteracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
god's work

• Locked thread