Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

SynthOrange posted:

Barnaby 'Fishfucker' Joyce

jfc, he just bellowed CAAAAAAAAAARP over and over again in qt, how the gently caress is this clown an elected official

oh yeah, the nats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Are we still doing Dutton pics?

needs more australian flags, at least 10 australian flags

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Jacqui Lambie is upset that the election is being called on Mother's day.

Maybe she can reclaim the limelight by making another one of her children's addictions known to the public again. Mother of the year right here.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Solemn Sloth posted:

lol if your lecturers didn't tell you to buy the book they wrote, and release a new edition every year

my corporate finance lecturer did this, and sets tutorial questions out of it. he doesn't even write the questions on the tute sheets. just references the chapter and question number.

bourgeois scum.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

eddie sure does love pies!

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

i'm going to assume the content of that lady's "article" is pretty fuckin racist.

like beginning a sentence with "i'm not racist, but"

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Brick Dust Otis posted:

gently caress that guy for wanting to give his children a treat, agreed

i disagree, and i think gently caress that other guy for being a condescending piece of poo poo: "u don't pay much tax"

ummm he probs pays more tax as a percentage of income than u do mr free market big business man

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Negligent posted:

I know when I think of a mature party of government the first thing that springs to mind is street protests and civil disruption, as opposed to say, providing essential services

pretty sure the guy that was was a firefighter (the greens candidate) knows about providing essential services

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Solemn Sloth posted:

Bonus points for you apparently having never worked or met anyone who has worked hospitality/bottle-o in your life if you think a loving register of every prohibited person is even remotely enforceable.

"oh hey let me just check your photo id and punch your details into our up-to-date, well funded, national registry"

*gets slipped some cash* and/or *threatened with violence*

"cheers mr smith, have a nice day"

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Got a letter in the mail intended to be official looking and look like its from the AEC, when it's from the ALP.

Probs just gonna write "get hosed you child torturing monsters" and then drawing a bunch of dicks on it before sending it back in its reply paid envelope.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

iajanus posted:

Don't forget to include some glitter, they love that.

gently caress yes :)

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

ewe2 posted:

you'd think he'd have ordered everyone to get their house in order.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

gay picnic defence posted:

Just think of the swathes of elderly and infirm boomers it will cut through

keep going, i'm so close

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Can you imagine the various spokespeople for the old people lobby groups expressing their disgust at the lack of research funding for new antibiotics government intervention to prop up the value of their investment properties as the deceased estates are carved up and put onto a flooded market?

god drat you're good, gpd

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Anidav posted:

It has also proved a drawcard for senior members of the Coalition in the early weeks of this election campaign. The Prime Minister, frontbenchers and even former PM Tony Abbott have made the trek north to lend the controversial Nationals MP a helping hand.

Is this a sign he could be in trouble?

or is it a sign that they're spending their travel allowances heading to airlie to go to magnums and get fuckin wasted and partay?!?!

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

That was just the foreplay

You combined three things in a way that was transcendent: bacteria resistant superplagues, the housing market and boomers dying in large numbers.

Anidav posted:

What the gently caress Turnbull is just repeating the same thing he said in the first debate.

Is there a teleprompter? Billy Shorten hasn't looked down every second word.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Snod. posted:

Malcolm 'I'm not a Politician I'm a Businessman' Turnbull

lol. "you didn't answer the question prime minister"

"I'll answer that question later."

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Snod. posted:

"The question is about you"

"We should reduce greenhouse emissions"

:staredog:

lmao. it's like they've been given the questions beforehand and have prepared answers for everything.

But then the questions are being asked in a different order, and so they're giving responses to the wrong questions.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Scylo posted:

I think informal might be the biggest winner out of this debate

51 (-2) cock and balls, 49 (+2) informal

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

tithin posted:

So it sounds like this leaders debate is really dire?

less of a debate, more of spouting off bullshit talking points. little interaction between the two except for shorten dropping zingers.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Mr Chips posted:

in 20 years of being renter and landlord, I'm yet to come across a rental property manager who wasn't malcious, incompetent scum.

from last page, but kill all real estate agents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

small government liberal vs big government greens

underdog PM

• Locked thread