Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
Does that take into account that three of those picks in the twenties are yours? So there's less picks that potentially steal them from you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
Is there any consensus this year on where the best draft slot is? I have a choice in my main league, and I'm considering a mid-late slot, maybe 7th (of 12), I can pick up Lamar Miller and then maybe someone in the lower stud tier WR on the back end-maybe someone like AJ Green or Mike Evans.

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?

Mikey Purp posted:

There are a lot of reasons that this is false, but this year it wouldn't be the worst strategy for the sake of getting AB84. If you still ascribe to the idea of taking an RB with your first pick, it's much better to go around pick 4 or 5 in a 12 team league.

I'd say picks 1-3 are best if you plan to try zero RB. If you want to draft more traditionally, either side of 6 is pretty good.

Is Brown the consensus #1 pick even in non-PPR leagues? I guess with Bryant gone and a healthy Big Ben he seems like a good bet...are people reacting/overreacting to last year's Running Back Holocaust?

• Locked thread