Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I hope I can still have my spot from last year's slow draft!

MrSargent posted:

What exactly is a slow draft? I would be interested in doing some mocks, which is the best site?

We do a fantasy football draft, but each owner gets a long time (like a day) to make each pick. It takes a long time to do the whole draft.
Here's last year's league. It's MFL, so you don't manage your team at all after the draft: just, each week, the best scorers in each position count and the lower guys don't count.

Since we did the slow draft super early last year, most teams had several players who didn't even play. Like, I had T-Rich as a very late pick, he earned zero points all year. Rod Streater earned 1.3 points all year, because he played a few snaps in one game only or something. So the outcome is pretty loving random.

Not that there's no strategy. Ask Former Kicker Ray Finkle about the "don't draft a D/ST" strategy and how well that worked out for them! LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

RCarr posted:

How long does the average 10-12 person dynasty draft take?

(The first draft of a new dynasty league I mean, not the yearly rookie draft)

When we drafted 23 players on 12 teams last year using ESPN live draft, it took around three hours.
e. That was an auction draft, btw, don't do snake drafting for something as important as the first draft in a dynasty league. You can use the auction values to set salaries against team salary caps.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yahoo is loving awful as an interface, and also I believe has exactly the same scoring issue with defenses being penalized for pick sixes when they weren't on the field.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I started up a new dynasty auction league last year. You might find the recruit thread useful; it's where we hashed out the rules, scoring, etc.
You may also find our league rules useful. We initially started on ESPN, which prevented us from implementing taxi squads and some other advanced stuff. This year we're moving to a paid MFL league, which has those features, so our rules will be changing a bit. We are also probably going to tweak the IDP rules.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Preliminary BeerSheet...

Oh my god, Tom Brady. I guess this takes into account the 4-game suspension.

Would not have figured Olsen was behind anyone but Gronk.

Remind me what's the SK column, again?

Really like the colors. Really like the names being separate from the team/bye week, makes it easier to sort ranges, copy/paste into rotoworld, etc.

Not sure I'd put Zeke above Charles, even with Charles' injury history.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Kickers are weird. They score more (fantasy) points when their teams are bad at getting to the red zone and their coaches believe they're reliable at scoring the long ball, but also score less real life points when their teams are generally bad. Then there's kickers on terrible teams that lose by big margins and will go for it on 4th within FG range because they're down by 21 in the last quarter and need TDs, and then there's teams that are so good they usually just score a TD instead of trying a FG. And then there's those teams that are just good enough to give their kickers several shorter FG attempts, and also not be so far behind in team score that they'd go for the TD on 4th downs inside ~35 yards or so. And finally there's kickers who just get 5 to 7 extra point tries every game because their teams score like crazy and their production isn't relying on FGs anyway.

But each of those different types of teams have good, medium, or bad kickers. And of course, playing outdoors affects kicker accuracy, when the weather is anything but perfect.

This is why you don't look at past statistics and just go for the Ghost. I don't think Beer's analysis is deep enough. Any given kicker on any given year may be at the top of the heap, and if so, their good score probably does correlate to things like team situation, but that's not necessarily predictive. Back-test this theory against 10 years of data and see if you can find the top kicker in a given year and predict they'll outperform the following, and you've got something. Until then, kickers are still garbage and nobody should use them in their fantasy football.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

This is the year Vernon Davis suddenly blows up and looks like he did four years ago, count on it yo

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Giodo! posted:

Sorry, each season you can keep 3 players from your end of season roster. The year only matters in determining how long you can keep them. You basically get to keep a player a maximum of two times after their first year on your team.

The three year clock is super dumb and super exploitable since as you said, it resets with a trade, and the draft round is preserved. Keep your three best guys and then trade them for other top talent with late round pick numbers just before your league's trade deadline.The best players will never become draftable and as time goes bye, many of them will be permanently tied to late round picks.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hyde is going to run his rear end off, but there's this massive question at QB. And WR. If San Francisco has nothing but Carlos Hyde as an offense, that makes things very easy for defenders. Add in the general quality of defenses in the NFC West, and that puts potential limits on what Hyde will be able to do.

Of course there's also huge upside. If Chip can turn Kaep back into a dynamic read option quarterback who spreads defenses and can take off running and etc. etc. then Hyde could wind up in the top five easily for fantasy RBs. But I think the risk puts him at more of a second to third round pick, behind all of the guys Beer just mentioned. Not far behind them, but I'd take any of Bell, Gurley, AP, Charles, Miller, and Johnson ahead of Hyde, and I'd probably throw in Elliot too, maybe (although I'm much more skeptical of rookies in general these days so maybe not).

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah last summer the team was gutted and we were all assuming they were going to be terrible, with the coaching loss and the loss of most of the good players on the defense, etc. And then they came out week 1 absolutely on fire and it was like, WOAH, maybe... maybe somehow the 49ers are gonna be good, anyway???

But no, it was all an illusion. :negative:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Every year since 2012 we've had a fantasy football league over in Trad Games and it's usually oriented towards being very newbie friendly.So I've written a few newbie guides, which you should feel free to mine. All links require archives:
Newbie guide to your weekly schedule (oriented towards our ESPN league but almost all of the info still applies to other hosts):
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3653687&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post433104706

Leperflesh's Guide to Not Totally Sucking at Drafting, for Fantasy Football Newbies: (with illustrations! only addresses snake drafting, not auctions.)
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3653687&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post433212496

Both guides use example players based on the 2014 preseason and (mostly) 2013 season, so definitely take a moment to laugh at how wrong I was and then sub in better examples.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

No you see, Sammy Coates and Darrius Hayward-Bay are going to have huge improvahahaha I can't even finish this sentence

Heath Miller is gone, Big Ben is going to send almost half his pass attempts to AB, another quarter to Wheaton, maybe six to eight a game to Le'Veon, and the rest will mostly be intentionally over the head of a wideout or TE in coverage.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Metapod posted:

Have you forgotten about green or not high on him?

Sort of. He's still hurt, and when he's better, I'm not convinced he's going to get the favoritism that Heath Miller enjoyed, from Big Ben. Green's a skilled TE I guess, but he's only managed one season (in four career seasons) of 16 full games.

Of course, in San Diego he's been living in the shadow of a true great. So maybe he's absorbed all of Antonio Gates' knowledge and power and is going to be the next Gronk, I don't know. I definitely should have thought about him more.

I guess due to opportunity I'd put Green in my top ten TE prospects for Fantasy, but that means he's still relegated to like a round 7+ pick in 10 team standard.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

That sure is a lot of TE2s. I dunno. maybe Brent Celek? He's 31.
Luke Willson is right behind Jimmy Graham in Seattle, and can catch. IF Graham goes down he could become relevant. He's only 26, though.
:shrug:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spoeank posted:

After the 49ers jettison poo poo hands Vance McDonald, a Blake Bell offense will lead the 49ers, and your fantasy team, to glory.

Nah I'm just joking it's actually STUDFELD

Yeah I considered Bell but even in his best case scenario (McDonald dies, he gets the spot, and is also lining up at WR in some packages), it's still the niners. Who is going to throw the ball to him?

e. I'd take him as my TE4 in a MFL10 style league, but in dynasty or redraft, no way.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Metapod posted:

Best case is chip goes for 2 every time and uses the belldozer the way God intended

So, 12 times this season? OK

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've never been in a league where everyone didn't roster at least 2 QBs, and there are always one or two teams rostering three. If you choose to only roster one, and then need another quarterback for any reason, you are stuck with absolute garbage.

The theory that you shouldn't roster a second QB if your QB is in the top 7 is only viable if the other owners in your league also adopt that theory.

The deeper your bench, the less viable that theory gets, because the more likely it is that most or all of the other teams in your league have rostered at least 2 QBs.

Example: in my all-goon dynasty league with 12 teams, at the close of last season, one team had 1 QB, 6 had 2, and 5 had 3. That means 26 quarterbacks were owned. The remaining QBs in the league are all a loooot worse than Alex Smith. In this scenario, nobody should be dropping a QB as good as Smith.
(In this specific league, the guy with Smith has him for $13 in a $250-cap, and his other QB is Sam Bradford for $8, so LOL. But the Rodgers owner ($31) also has Wilson ($20) and I don't think he should drop him. Oh, all dollar amounts go up by 10% each year, so those guys will cost a little more to keep.)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Makes me wonder who you picked in rounds 8 through 18 that was better than Forte. A starting, pass-catching RB1 lasting that late is insane.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I mean OK, Bilal Powell will take some touches. But he could make half his production from 2015 and still be worth a ninth round pick!

e. woops dobbel poost

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sataere posted:

I am at work, but hopefully this weekend i can crank out some numbers on what I am seeing.

I believe each time he repeats, the likelihood he will repeat again becomes exponentially more unlikely.

The odds of someone repeating three times are long, if you are predicting the future. But if you already have two #1s and they're in the past, the odds of them being #1 in the future are unaffected by the past: they're the same as if you had no past data. E.g., you're invoking the gambler's fallacy.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It seems the Positional Scarcity and the Value charts are now the same thing. E.g., every player at Value of 0.499... and down is always PS of 0. What throws me is where they don't quite match: for example, Ryan Mathews is 2.0 value and 17% PS remaining behind him, but Kelvin Benjamin is 2.0 value with only 9% PS remaining behind him. Is that just a function of the number of players, e.g. by setting the baseline at 45 for WRs but 35 for RBs, you're compressing the PS for RBs compared to WRs?

Actually, I also think the PS number would be more helpful if it gave that player's specific percentage value, rather than how much is remaining behind them. That took me ages to understand.

So for example, LeVeon Bell has a PS of 8%. Gurley has 6%, David Johnson has... 8%? AP has 5%? (Shouldn't David Johnson be above Gurley, if he consumes a larger chunk of positional scarcity?)

Maybe you could explain why you picked a specific baseline. It has to be confusing to a first-time user to see that there's only nine quarterbacks with positional scarcity above zero. It implies that there's no reason to take anyone after that point. It's also odd that the baseline for QB is 12, but numbers 11 and 12 have negative value.

All that said, I think the sheets are already very useable, once you wrap your brain around what these numbers mean - not just how they're calculated, but what they mean in terms of making choices about drafting.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

My dynasty league sets a minimum price of $1 and it's run by me. Am I a moron?
We let you keep as many players as you want for as long as you want, but their salaries go up by 10% a year. If you had players kept at zero dollars, you could keep them forever for free. That seems bad.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Our salaries for players on the Wire are set by how much you bid for them. So for us, that's the same thing; if you could bid $0 for a WW player, they'd take up no cap space and cost nothing forever.

I thought that was how most dynasty leagues worked, but I could be wrong?

e. We also have no open periods. We run two waiver runs per week, and you can only bid in those two auctions. Having an open period where what time you're online can determine what players you get is dumb in my opinion.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

(Just catching up to the thread but) I've been saying for two or three years that Reuben Randle was worth owning in most leagues and I always got shouted down by Giants homers yelling about his terrible rout running. That's fine, I've enjoyed winning games with his fantasy points.

In 1ppr ESPN standard he averaged over 11 points a game last year, putting him at #32 among wideouts, making him a solid matchup/flex option. In our 14 team league I was often the only one interested in owning him. It's bizarre.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I've done two now but I'm a greedy motherfucker so I'll be tossing my hat in the ring again for round three, unless the commissioner says I'm not allowed.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Gordon is going to come back for three games in which he shows what a man who hasn't played football or trained effectively for two to three years looks like, and then he's going to get high and permanently end his football career. Good luck with that, guys.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hey beer are we gonna kick off another slow draft?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

14 isn't enough, in a best ball format with bye weeks. I mean, you can do it, but it means everyone who has a player get randomly injured early in the season is definitely screwed, and that's just a pure game of chance.

I'd vote for definitely dropping kickers. Actually I'd love to do an IDP slow draft, if we don't like D/STs... maybe 2LB 1DB 1DL 1DFLEX? 28 rounds?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

RVProfootballer posted:

Unless there's some standard IDP scoring I am not aware of, I don't really see the point in mocking IDPs along with offense. My 1 pt per tackle, 2 pt per sack/int/etc league will be completely unlike my 2 pt per tackle, 6 pt per sack/int/etc, 3 pt per pass defensed league, and a 1/1/1 starting players league will lead to a pretty different draft than my 2/2/2/4 dflex league, ya know? Better to do an IDP only mock, I think, but even that isn't especially helpful.

Unless you're just bored and want to have fun, in which case IDP is definitely the way to go :)

We're not mock drafting. This is a slow draft for MFL10 fantasy.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That's the problem. Originally it was designed to be a mock draft, then it became a best ball thing. For me I'd like to get more practice doing actual mock drafts at this point. If someone else wants to run it more power to them.

I might run one then. Lemme see how the next day or two shakes out.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ty1990 posted:

I'm in a 12 team PPR keeper league. I was just offered a trade:

Eddie Lacy (fourth round keeper), a 2nd round pick, and a fourth round pick for #1 overall (probably Gronk), a fifth rounder, and a 6th rounder.

That's a lot to digest but what it boils down to is basically my team would be Brown/Gronk/and my first 3 picks in the draft after that would be a 3rd and two fifths.

The value depends a lot on how keeperish your keeper league is (e.g., what's actually available for those high picks, what else you're keeping, what keepers cost, etc.), and probably also what you have behind Not As Fat Lacy.

With the information I have right now, I'd say that trade is slightly in your favor, but not by a ton.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK, so there's only 24 kept players each year, at the most? That raises the value of the early draft rounds, compared to a league where you can keep (say) four or five players. On the other hand, getting to keep at original draft round for two years probably means more of the typical second-round players being kept. On balance I think your cost is a little high. Who else could you draft at #1?

One other consideration is that it's not a terrible idea to trade away your first round pick anyway, because first round picks are unlikely to be kept in the future. Then again, your first overall is probably worth a first round keep next year, assuming next year's first round draft pick would be later in the round, and assuming you grab someone who doesn't get hurt.

With AB and Gronk, you'll be using your next pick on an RB most likely. If you can project a third round RB that you don't mind starting as your RB1, then maybe you're OK. On that basis, I think either you can't grab Gronk at #1 (there's way more TE value to be found in round 5+ than there is RB value in 3+, especially given you need to start two RBs, and that it's PPR) or you need to be able to trade for a good starting RB somehow.

Yeah, I'm leaning away from this trade, sorry. I think you're giving up on high RBs and/or WRs completely and trading away a likely RB1/2 with Lacy to get it. Lacy is a risk and I don't mind you trading him away, but I think you need to keep your second round pick in this format. Gronk is great, but I don't think he's first overall great when your next picks are third round and then fifth round and all you have on your roster is gronk and AB.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Boon posted:

- If draft value was >$20, increase of 50% over previous year.
- If draft value was <$20, increase of 75% over previous year.

Just as an aside, this is a flawed system and you should politely point out why to your commissioner and the other players.

Ignoring that it excludes players drafted at exactly $20, consider:

Player A was drafted at $22. His keeper cost is $33.
Player B was drafted at $21. His keeper cost is $31 (or $32 if you always round up, or $31.21 if you use pennies.)
Player C was drafted at $19. His keeper cost is $33 (or $34 if you always round up, or $33.25 if you use pennies.)
Player D was drafted at $18. His keeper cost is $32 (or $31.5 if you use pennies.)

As you can see, there's a dip right around the $20 mark that makes it so you're actually better off paying $21 for a player that you will keep than paying $18 or $19 (or possibly $20) for that player.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The new 25 yard touchback rule is going to reduce kickoff runbacks significantly, so I would put less emphasis on kickoff return guys even if you get 1 point per 25 yards or whatever.

We are not seeing it as much in the preseason because in the preseason, teams are evaluating runback performances and so they don't care as much about kick returns that don't make it to the 25 yard line. I expect in the regular season to see the ration of touchbacks to runs skew significantly (which is the actual intent of the rule).

I don't think this affects punt returns, so if your player does both, I wouldn't worry about it.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

The "I Paid What for Who?" dynasty fantasy football league needs two replacement owners.

This is a very well organized money league. Annual dues are currently $28: $25 goes into a prize pool (see Rule 2.1), and the other $3 pays for our MFL league costs (which will probably double next year, since this year I got a promotional deal.)

League thread. All of the 12 owners are goons.
Our league rules. We're currently voting on changing a few small items. We just moved from ESPN to MFL, and as a result, the league can now support taxi squads, so we're figuring out the rules for that.
Here is a spreadsheet which shows how organized we are. The rosters on that sheet aren't up to date, though, because owners have been allowed to drop players for a couple of weeks now.

Here is the league page on MFL

We plan to do our rookie/free agent draft on Saturday, Sept. 3rd at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern. The rookie/free agent draft will start out with two rounds in an order determined by the reverse of last years' final standings after the championship and consolation playoffs. After that, it will revert to a snake draft for any remaining rounds. Rookie salaries are determined by how early they go in the draft, according to a set progression (see the rules). I expect the draft round to be relatively quick, since most teams will be keeping most of their players.

We have two teams available, abandoned by goons Gyshall and kazak_Hstan: Former Kicker Ray Finkle and Percy Riot. Finkle took 2nd place last year and will thus be in the 11th spot for rookie/free agent draft first two rounds; Percy Riot finished 5th, by winning the consolation tournament (which carries a $20 consolation prize), so that team will be drafting 8th.

Please drop into the thread if you have any questions. Your dues will be, uh, due, a week before the draft, although obviously I'll be flexible if we haven't filled the team slots by then.

This is a really fun dynasty league that started up last year. I hope we can get a couple of fun goons involved.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Dynasty can be done well or poorly. I'm convinced one of the key aspects of a dynasty league is really deep benches. It needs to be viable for owners to stash a handful of prospective players who they know will not produce at all this year.

I also think if you're going whole hog with fantasy football to the point that dynasty is attractive to you, you should be doing IDP, too.

Speaking of which,

Leperflesh posted:

The "I Paid What for Who?" dynasty fantasy football league needs two replacement owners.

This is a very well organized money league. Annual dues are currently $28: $25 goes into a prize pool (see Rule 2.1), and the other $3 pays for our MFL league costs (which will probably double next year, since this year I got a promotional deal.)

League thread. All of the 12 owners are goons.
Our league rules. We're currently voting on changing a few small items. We just moved from ESPN to MFL, and as a result, the league can now support taxi squads, so we're figuring out the rules for that.
Here is a spreadsheet which shows how organized we are. The rosters on that sheet aren't up to date, though, because owners have been allowed to drop players for a couple of weeks now.

Here is the league page on MFL

We plan to do our rookie/free agent draft on Saturday, Sept. 3rd at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern. The rookie/free agent draft will start out with two rounds in an order determined by the reverse of last years' final standings after the championship and consolation playoffs. After that, it will revert to a snake draft for any remaining rounds. Rookie salaries are determined by how early they go in the draft, according to a set progression (see the rules). I expect the draft round to be relatively quick, since most teams will be keeping most of their players.

We have two teams available, abandoned by goons Gyshall and kazak_Hstan: Former Kicker Ray Finkle and Percy Riot. Finkle took 2nd place last year and will thus be in the 11th spot for rookie/free agent draft first two rounds; Percy Riot finished 5th, by winning the consolation tournament (which carries a $20 consolation prize), so that team will be drafting 8th.

Please drop into the thread if you have any questions. Your dues will be, uh, due, a week before the draft, although obviously I'll be flexible if we haven't filled the team slots by then.

This is a really fun dynasty league that started up last year. I hope we can get a couple of fun goons involved.

We still have at least one spot open, and this is an IDP league! No kickers, no D/ST.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I will be shocked if Quinton Patton averages more than 1.5 catches per game through this season. That's ridiculous.

The only reason he even has a job in SF - and making the final 52 is probably not guaranteed - is because the team is loving desperate for wideouts. You know what else is ridiculous? They let Anquan Boldin sit on waivers for most of the offseason and then didn't draft a early-round wideout and then didn't hire him after that, and they have like fifty million bucks' cap space. It's like the team just doesn't want to have good wideouts.

Crabtree was their #1 wideout when they made a superbowl run, so it's not like they've had a super-great wideout in forever, but gently caress, at least he was good. And Boldin was good. And hey remember back when Vernon Davis was like the second or third TE in the league, before he had some injury and then came back and was suddenly and inexplicably incapable of not dropping a pass?

God it's so frustrating because the team finally has some semblance of an offensive line, and the defense has been looking not awful in the preseason, so it's like - hey, you have two struggling QBs this year, why not make their jobs just a little bit more possible by hiring a loving wide receiver worth starting?

But no, we have barely-draftable Torrey Smith (who is only draftable becuase he's a WR1, not because he's like... good...) and then there's sort of benchable flier Bruce Ellington if you're feeling lucky.

And then.... Jerome Simpson? Quinton Patton? Permanently injured DeAndre Smelter? And then a handful of camp bodies like Ryan Whalen, who Rotoworld is so apathetic towards that their latest update for him has him being signed by the Vikings... August 1st 2015. This is a veteran player in the league since at least 2011 who has started all of 17 games, the last one in 2013. Longshot 6th round draft pick Aaron Burbridge, who showed poorly at the combine, and is only maybe going to make the team because men like Quinton Patton and DeAndre Smelter are the ones ahead of him on the depth chart. UDFA Devon Cajuste is optimistically given a shot at making the team, but it's the same deal, this guy is only even a consideration because Jerome loving Simpson is a WR3/4 on the San Francisco Football Forty-Niners. Finally apparently there is a man named DeAndre Campbell, who Rotoworld tells me went to Washington and was born in 1991, and that's the extent of their knowledge of this man.

So yeah, Quinton Patton, #3 receiver on a professional football team, a man who has a grand total of 36 receptions through three years and 26 games. You should stash this marvel on your deep deep deep league bench, because this coming November, California voters will have an opportunity to fully legalize marijuana, which they probably will, and then you can go get toked as hell and then sit around and giggle at the TV when Quinton Patton lines up at the line of scrimmage and some poor schmuck on the defense will be assigned to defend him and will know in that moment that his defensive coordinator doesn't think he's good enough to cover Jerome Simpson or Bruce Ellington. And then for the punchline you can tell your fellow high-as-a-kite football watching buddies "hey, hey, hey... hey guys, guess what. Shut up, hey: see that useless man who is pretending to be a receiver? I've got him on my fantasy football team! Ahahahahahaha."

Spoeank posted:

Like Jesus Christ how can you write an article in good faith that the fifth or sixth passing option in San Francisco is worth it in even the deepest of leagues.

It has to be a practical joke. It just has to be.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Also I am an SF homer who is angry about the hiring practices of the general manager and the worthless shitbag of an owner of my football team. The continued employment of Quinton Patton as a 49er is incontrovertable evidence that Trent Baalke doesn't deserve a job in the NFL.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Sataere posted:

Is there? Is it called something else, because I don't see it at all.

"Fantasy Football 2016 Rate My Team: C-Mike Appreciation Station"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

RCarr posted:

I have a "Who do I drop" question.

I think you should pursue the trades if you can, but otherwise wait until after the last preseason games before making your drop/add. Part of the strategy of going no-kickers or defense during a draft is that a lot of players get injured during the preseason, so this approach reduces your risk from injury by giving you more rosterable players to pick from. If one of your guys gets a significant or season-ending injury, then your decision is made for you, and the rest of your roster will still have a full lineup of players who were draftable to begin with.

• Locked thread