Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
10 person league, full ppr, 2 flex positions, some other wacky scoring stuff

I lost Woodhead and Abdullah so my RB game is weak. Was offered this trade today by a buddy.

My:
AJ Green

His:
Melvin Gordon
Marvin Jones Jr

I like it but I'm leery about trading away a stud this early in the season. I also have a pending trade (Edelman/Sterling for OBJ (lol)) that would net me another stud receiver.

Current Roster:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
League vetoed (my) Shepard/Edelman for (his) OBJ trade. This is one day after the commissioner changed the waiver (without telling anyone) to be standings based rather than draft based which booted me from waiver 1 to 10 and lost me McKinnon. It's supposed to be a fun work league so I can't really complain without sounding like a dick.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Jordan Howard or Jeremy Hill next week? I'm leaning Hill since the Bears offense is likely to be playing from behind the entire game.

Edit: Bonus round, pick 2, full PPR

D. Parker
S. Shepard
J. Edelman
T. Williams

Gorman Thomas fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Sep 27, 2016

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Offered McKinnon for Edelman in PPR 10 man league (2-2-2)

My stuff -
RB: Zeke, Gordon, JStew
WR: MJM, Snead, Edelman, T Williams, Parker, Shepard, Lockett

I want to say no but I do need the rb help...

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Yahoo leagues don't even require a majority for a trade veto. Have 4 opponents in a 12 team league who dislike you? Enjoy having every trade vetoed.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
RIP me and everyone else who faced a Matty Ice/JJ wombo combo today.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Both Stafford and Cousins are on waivers (10 man) and I need to get rid of Tannehill. I also have both Marvin Jones and Jordan Reed. I'm thinking Stafford right?

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
The Seattle D got dropped in a panic before the afternoon games and I had a big enough lead to comfortably drop my streaming D (Green Bay) and pick up Seattle :getin:. Still on pace to lead the league in points this week too.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Offered his ARob for my JHill and JMatthews. That's a monster mash right? Half PPR 12 team league

Current Roster:
QB: Rivers, Bort
WR: AB84, JMatthews, Fuller, Meredith
RB: Shady, DMurray, JHoward, JHill, TWest
TE: Olson

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Butter Hole posted:

yeah that's a graveyard smash

gently caress he rescinded it. I don't blame him honestly.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Ty1990 posted:

where my 6-0 heads at

Woop Woop

Averaging 140 in yahoo half PPR with these dudes

QB: Rivers, Bortles
RB: Shady, Murray, Howard, West, Hill
WR: AB84, Matthews, Fuller, Meredith
TE: Olsen
K: Gano
Def: Seattle

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
I lost by 0.1 points this week :negative:. The guy (7-1) who beat me (6-2) has 3 wins this year with a combined differential of 0.4 points.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Lost by .18 because I played Rivers over Stafford. Still have a bye next week but I would have really liked to wrap up the number 1 seed.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Lol if Tyreek Hill is the pick-up that propels me from last place to the semi-finals

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

ChuckBTY posted:

So after a crazy year of Fantasy Football, I rode Elliot and Gordon to the playoffs. Now Gordon is out. My on-roster backup is I. Crowell from the Browns (going up against Buffalo's suspect Run D). Should I stick with Crowell or should I pick up either Powell or Farrow? I'm leaning Powell.

I'm in the same boat as you and I'm burning my waiver on Powell. If Forte is out, Powell is a strong RB2 next week. Farrow will probably split time with Hillman since he can't block.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Good lord, one of the other semi finalists in my league has had Gordon, Forte, and Julio go down in the last week. He's done.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

MarquisDeCarabas posted:

My opponent has Freeman and Coleman :(

This is giving me second thoughts to starting (one game wonder) Powell this week over JStew...

But I do need a homerun to beat DJ and Bell so whatever.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
27.2 points in PPR for Powell with no TDs

I've changed my team name to Powell Movement.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
How in the world is there a chance that I'm going to ride Tyreek Hill and Bilal Powell's nuts to the championship.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
I was going to keep DMurray for next year (5th rounder) but he keeps getting sniped by Henry at the goal line. :mad:

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

This lineup makes me feel... unclean. I started 9 undrafted players this week (Zeke the lone exception) and I'll make it to finals if DJax can out score Garcon by 1.43.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Intruder posted:

I'm torn on Olsen vs Ladarius

Olsen has been a huge disappointment for me, I can't believe I blew a 4th on him

At least you didn't take him in the 3rd :negative:

The badness is compounded by the fact that I had the last pick/first pick in the 2/3 and I went Shady/Olsen instead of the other way around in a keeper league.

Speaking of keeper leagues, Jordan Howard (UD so I'll lose my last pick) is a no-brainer keeper right?

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

The gently caress y'all on about? Olsen is literally the TE1 right now.

He probably wasn't worth the 25th pick in my league in which Reed and Kelce weren't drafted till the 50th and 61st picks.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Well, despite having the second worst scoring week of my season, I managed to pull out the win by 2 points and net $300. Welcome to the long dark offseason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
I have a choice between keeping AB84 and losing my first rounder or keeping J Howard and losing my 16th. 12 team league. I'm leaning towards Howard for the value pick, would it be foolish to give up AB84?

• Locked thread