Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Is Farrow worth dropping Devontae Booker? 1 PPR and I'm playing the Gordon owner. His other RBs are Miller, Dion Lewis and Riddick (start 2). I'd hate for him to pick up Booker and beat me with him. I have #11 priority, he has #12.

Edit: I could also drop MIN D/ST. Their ROS schedule is uninspiring and I stashed BUF (v CLE). I'm starting to think I should do this.

The Zack fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Dec 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

The Zack posted:

Is Farrow worth dropping Devontae Booker? 1 PPR and I'm playing the Gordon owner. His other RBs are Miller, Dion Lewis and Riddick (start 2). I'd hate for him to pick up Booker and beat me with him. I have #11 priority, he has #12.

Edit: I could also drop MIN D/ST. Their ROS schedule is uninspiring and I stashed BUF (v CLE). I'm starting to think I should do this.

Could be a mess there in SD with Hillman in the mix as well. I'd probably avoid it if possible but who knows.

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Jarvis Landry: Does having Matt Moore throw passes help or hurt him? Will they go very conservative and throw short passes, helping him? Or does Moore suck so much it won't really matter...

Curious as well as I have Parker, from what I've read of Moore, he doesn't seem like the conservative type.

ChuckBTY
Feb 14, 2012
So after a crazy year of Fantasy Football, I rode Elliot and Gordon to the playoffs. Now Gordon is out. My on-roster backup is I. Crowell from the Browns (going up against Buffalo's suspect Run D). Should I stick with Crowell or should I pick up either Powell or Farrow? I'm leaning Powell.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

ChuckBTY posted:

So after a crazy year of Fantasy Football, I rode Elliot and Gordon to the playoffs. Now Gordon is out. My on-roster backup is I. Crowell from the Browns (going up against Buffalo's suspect Run D). Should I stick with Crowell or should I pick up either Powell or Farrow? I'm leaning Powell.

I would go Powell. He is the safer bet than Farrow at this point.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Im putting faith in Russell Wilson for the next 2 weeks :unsmith:

As long as DJ, Ware, D Murray and TY do their thing

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
What's going to be the bigger slaughterhouse: Earl Thomas-less Seattle at home against the Rams (Thursday), or Atlanta at home against the Niners?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Are the Vikings D/ST worth holding onto and maybe playing this week against the Colts? I know they've had a lot of injuries, but that Colts O-Line is god-awful.

I see the Jets against Miami are available, but they suck too. I also have Chiefs D/ST.

Wang
Apr 10, 2003

dance dance ferret revolution

pubic works project posted:

Are the Vikings D/ST worth holding onto and maybe playing this week against the Colts? I know they've had a lot of injuries, but that Colts O-Line is god-awful.

I see the Jets against Miami are available, but they suck too. I also have Chiefs D/ST.

I am dropping the Miami D because A: They suck and B: Moore throwing means they're going to be on the field way too much and will probably give up a ton of points.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Had a bye week last week, thank gently caress but I'm now torn on which QB to start for my semi-final game.

Standard scoring,

Brees or Taylor? Or is it still too early to tell.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MrSargent posted:

I would go Powell. He is the safer bet than Farrow at this point.

Definitely seconded.

TUS posted:

Im putting faith in Russell Wilson for the next 2 weeks :unsmith:

As long as DJ, Ware, D Murray and TY do their thing

Ware is garbage and I hate him and am going to start some combination of Powell, Ajayi, or Howard instead of him across the various leagues I have him. He's been saved by TDs over the past month or two, hasn't actually been gaining yardage efficiently even against weak opposition.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

ChuckBTY posted:

I'm in the same boat as you and I'm burning my waiver on Powell. If Forte is out, Powell is a strong RB2 next week. Farrow will probably split time with Hillman since he can't block.

phanter04
Apr 28, 2008
This week I have a pretty decent chance of winning at most positions against my opponent.
I am in need of a stable QB for this week and possibly next week.

I currently have Winston @Dal in standard format. His points have been decreasing every week although I am okay with a QB who would give me about 18 fantasy points.

I am looking at picking up either
Siemian vs NE
Bradford vs Ind

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Lost Gronk and just lost McDonald also. I dropped McDonald to pick up Ryan Mathews and hold until more news. But i'm gonna need to drop someone for a TE, and boy are the pickings slim.

My roster 1 PPR

Ride or die with the Packers passing offense

available TE's LOL

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Dec 13, 2016

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

RVProfootballer posted:

Ware is garbage and I hate him and am going to start some combination of Powell, Ajayi, or Howard instead of him across the various leagues I have him. He's been saved by TDs over the past month or two, hasn't actually been gaining yardage efficiently even against weak opposition.

I've been thinking this but been too pussy to sit him. For this week are guys like Fat Rob, Martin, Rawls, or even now with Tannehill out Jarvis Landry better plays than Ware?

For what its worth he is 8th in yards from scrimmage per game, and does have both rushing and receiving touchdown upside.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I hope Peterson plays this week so I can at least have a chance to consider him for Week 16. I won't, but it would be nice to justify the pick.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

The problem with winning your match up for $125 on the line by 0.5 points is spending the rest of the week waiting for the upcoming stat correction.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

VietCampo posted:

available TE's LOL

I was just looking at this vile list myself since CJ fiedorwicz is concussed. I think I might use Gresham. He has 10,6, and 7 targets the past 3 games and the game has a 50 point total.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Welp.

That Chris Hogan touchdown last night hosed me. It's really all RGIII's fault for ruining Terrelle Pryor, though.

I'm out of the playoffs in every league. The Eagles are the Eagles right now.

Done with football now this season :(

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
Hail Murray full of grace the Lord is with thee blessed are you among runningbacks

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

89 posted:

Welp.

That Chris Hogan touchdown last night hosed me. It's really all RGIII's fault for ruining Terrelle Pryor, though.

Garbage.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Dec 14, 2016

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

89 posted:

Welp.

I'm out of the playoffs in every league. The Eagles are the Eagles right now.

Done with football now this season :(

Next season please try focusing on the draft and only making moves when you need to/only move your bottom of the barrel. I promise you its less work and you often get better results!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

Next season please try focusing on the draft and only making moves when you need to/only move your bottom of the barrel. I promise you its less work and you often get better results!

I had to compensate for my draft not working out. My first 6 picks were DeAndre Hopkins, Jamaal Charles, and Brandon Marshall, Russell Wilson, Matt Forte, and Jeremy Maclin.

SEEMED AWESOME AT THE TIME.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

89 posted:

I love my main league. 10 man. 0.5 PPR

Metapod posted:

What the gently caress

Mikey Purp posted:

Between your team and the players on waivers I cannot fathom what the other 11 teams look like.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nice job. Only thing I'd consider doing differently is focusing on high upside bench spots since your starters are so loving stacked.

Metapod posted:

What the gently caress

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

89, friend, if you had not made any moves all year, you would have been fine!!!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
This is how I got knocked out of getting into the playoffs.

Dude is last place.

My score last week? 168 points.

And that's WITH a negative score from Kaepersuck.

89 fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Dec 14, 2016

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

They love that guy and wanted you to miss the playoffs because their phones were going off every day from September to November with trade offers. Also that guy beat you with 3 of the players on your original roster lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Doltos posted:

Who wins in this trade? 1 PPR 14 person league

Demaryius Thomas
DeAndre Hopkins

For

Ben Roethlisberger
Odell Beckham Jr
Tevin Coleman

I really almost pulled this trade off too :/

Doltos posted:

Which team wins in 1 PPR:

Team A Gives:
Julio Jones and Mark Ingram

Team B Gives:
Matt Stafford, Melvin Gordon, T.Y. Hilton

My friend who posts in this thread refused this trade. Thanks darkforce898!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
This is my team last week.

LAST WEEK.

:byodood:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I, too, had some good weeks and some bad weeks.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

son of a gun, i did too

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

I (black line) am in the finals against the lowest scoring team in the league (red line), whom I have outscored every week this season. This should be fun.

e: two-week championship, thankfully. Less chance of some bullshit happening.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
But 89 the seasons never over on draft Kings dot com

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

Gobias Ind. posted:

I do not relate to this I only have good weeks because I'm not some bozo jabroni

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Spoeank posted:

He might hang onto his players longer in draftkings than he does in his regular leagues

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Quick D/ST question I am currently holding Miami D against the Jets on the wire there is Houston vs. Jags and Atlanta vs. 49ers should I hang with Miami or drop them for one of those two?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Willie Snead, Marvin Jones, or Ryan Mathews.

1 PPR

Who's the drop? I don't envision starting any of them during the playoffs, though Mathews probably has the best chance to sniff my lineup with Ware struggling, but he'll probably get hurt before sunday somehow.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Teeter posted:

I (black line) am in the finals against the lowest scoring team in the league (red line), whom I have outscored every week this season. This should be fun.

e: two-week championship, thankfully. Less chance of some bullshit happening.

:rip:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

VietCampo posted:

Willie Snead, Marvin Jones, or Ryan Mathews.

1 PPR

Who's the drop? I don't envision starting any of them during the playoffs, though Mathews probably has the best chance to sniff my lineup with Ware struggling, but he'll probably get hurt before sunday somehow.

~~**Wacky Game Theory**~~ says drop Snead, hope an opponent picks him up and he lays an egg, but the smart drop is Jones. He's got two tough matchups and hasn't done much if anything in weeks. Not sure why he's even rostered at this point in any league smaller than 14 teams.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Anyone rolling with Jets defense this week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Spoeank posted:

or....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC0fFtPZXrU

• Locked thread