Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

Betting on gronk is looking more and more like a losing proposition
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-england-patriots-rob-gronkowski-new-york-jets-out-injury-112316

UNLESS There is some decent TE waivers available you can pick up at the last minute.

That article was posted before it was revealed that Gronk practiced today though iirc. Which probably makes it an even harder decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Marquess Wilson or Taylor Gabriel ROS?

Looking for some high upside bench stashes to start in place of Landry too probably.

Was initially gonna grab Wilson but then checked out Gabriel and noticed he's quietly put up some drat good numbers several weeks in a row including 20+ earlier.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Rick Grimes posted:

ESPN league users, answer me a question here. My trade offer was accepted on Wednesday, and according to the league page, trades have a 1 Day review. Does this mean that the league members have 24 hours to vote for or against it?

Because if that's the case, I'm going to have some words with the commish in that league. As it was mysteriously vetoed about an hour ago.

Fantasy :argh:

If any of the players involved were in the starting lineup for any of the thanksgiving games, the trade processing would be pushed back til the following week. This would of course give the league a whole extra week to veto.

If not then I'd take a closer look at the trading rules and/or see if any were changed recently on the main league page.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Nov 29, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
uh guys, i'm about to pick up DGB, someone stop me

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
RIP Gronk, so i guess i'm rolling with Vance McDonald?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
i'm sorry, but loving lol.

Though i did need 10 from Moncreif, so i'm also on the gently caress Dwayne Allen boat atm.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Is Farrow an add or a wait and see?

My RB's are Bell, Ware, and Powell. We start 2 and have one flex spot. I could drop Snead or Marvin Jones, they're 5th and 6th WR options atm.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

Is Farrow an add or a wait and see?

My RB's are Bell, Ware, and Powell. We start 2 and have one flex spot. I could drop Snead or Marvin Jones, they're 5th and 6th WR options atm.

Adding on to this, so the Eagles and Lions backfields have been hit hard by injuries, Ryan Mathews and Dwayne Washington are both also available?

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Lol fisher

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So I got about 2.90 points in 2 weeks out of McDonald after losing GRONK before also losing McDonald. Lol

Also reports have Gordon with a knee sprain in addition to the hip sprain. No idea how severe either but Farrow worth the rental?

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 12, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Lost Gronk and just lost McDonald also. I dropped McDonald to pick up Ryan Mathews and hold until more news. But i'm gonna need to drop someone for a TE, and boy are the pickings slim.

My roster 1 PPR

Ride or die with the Packers passing offense

available TE's LOL

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Dec 13, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

I, too, had some good weeks and some bad weeks.

son of a gun, i did too

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Willie Snead, Marvin Jones, or Ryan Mathews.

1 PPR

Who's the drop? I don't envision starting any of them during the playoffs, though Mathews probably has the best chance to sniff my lineup with Ware struggling, but he'll probably get hurt before sunday somehow.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Looks like I'm shoving Ware to the bench for Powell ROS. :getin:

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Collusion. They conspired to circumvent rules.

What kind of league doesn't have waivers though

This

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah, dropped players need to go into the waivers (unless the players were just added in order to be dropped in order to cause them to go into waivers...)

And why didn't they just trade the players? Was it because your league doesn't support a three-way trade?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was past the deadline, the default is mid Nov or the trade not processing before Sunday possibly since the 1st was a thursday.

Though there could be no trade deadline anyways.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Pissingintowind posted:

Would you guys recommend dropping Riddick for Thielen in 1 PPR?

Riddick is doubtful this week. My others RBs are DJ, Zeke, and Dion Lewis. Worried that Zeke will sit week 16...

If the Giants lose this week then you should worry about Zeke sitting week 16.

Since if they and Dallas both win this week, there's still a chance that Dallas could lose the division by losing in weeks 16-17 since the Giants are only a couple games behind and did beat Dallas twice.

Giants are playing a decent Lions team thOugh. Of course the Cowboys could lose to the Bucs also.

I also wouldn't drop Riddick as your bench of Dion Lewis is p underwhelming. Are you that desperate for a WR?

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Dec 16, 2016

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

DEAR RICHARD posted:

who else is riding the bilal train tonight?

Subbed him in last minute over Ware, active Forte be damned.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Vargo posted:

Is anyone concerned about weather conditions at the Packers/Bears game? Not concerned enough to sit Rodgers, but possibly considering benching Jordy for a different WR with a good weather-free matchup.

I'm rolling out Jordy and Davante, so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into some dumb 10-3 game.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gorman Thomas posted:

How in the world is there a chance that I'm going to ride Tyreek Hill and Bilal Powell's nuts to the championship.

Sup Powell and Reek buddy, let's let them carry both of us to the finals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

FWIW reports are that Reed feels "more normal" and I'm constantly kicking myself for starting Eifert over him.

Turns out you might've made the right call.

• Locked thread