Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
My work league is making some big changes this season. Going to 12 teams, 1 PPR, 6 PPTD, and .25 points per completion. Looks like I will be picking 12th.

Based on previous years I am thinking my ideal possible picks will be a combination of Miller/Bell and Bryant/Green/Robinson at the first turn and I think there's a chance Rodgers will make it to my third where I will grab him and Edelman. If Rodgers isn't there I'll probably wait for a QB but should I be changing my strategy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Glad to see the sheets back up. There is a sheet very close to what my league has transitioned to this season but not quite. My draft is still close to 2 weeks away so should I wait until next week for the custom sheet request for a next Friday update? We finally ditched the kicker and added another flex instead of a mandatory tight end!

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Submit the request whenever; the macro automatically culls out any request that's a repeat or more than 8 days away from the last update.

Nice. That's efficient as poo poo. Thanks!

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Texibus posted:

Hey Beer, any chance I might be able to get a sheet run? Draft is Saturday. I tried using your automated sheet Monday and it doesn't seem to be taking, would really appreciate it. 12 Teams Auction: 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex WR/RB .5PPR, auction dough is $200. The sheet should have been named Texibus.

If you can't it's cool, appreciate everything you do.

Pretty sure new sheets go up tomorrow for drafts next week

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Hand Row posted:

The explanation is in the Notes section on the sheet.

To dumb it down

Strike through means they're being drafted too early.
Underline means they're drafted too late.
Double underline means they're drafted way too late.
Relative to fantasy pros rank.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Ricky Williams was a god on the dolphins. McCoy was above average on the bills last season. Also Danny Woodhead, a real success story

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Eschatos posted:

So my first ever fantasy football draft is half-point PPR. How should I take that into account for player valuation?

You should probably look at half point PPR rankings instead of standard or full PPR.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Full PPR. Bell owner gives Maclin and Woodhead for Allen Robinson and Deangelo Williams. Only get Williams for week 3 and going forward but seems pretty fair? Start 2 RB 2 WR and 2 WRT.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I don't know much about dynasty and I don't know how much RVP knows either but he always seems so drat confident that I love his posts.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
What do we think about TY for Zeke in a 1 PPR league? Start 2 and 2 and 2 flex.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

OxySnake posted:

It's a 14 team league and the first year we did an auction draft. He blew his wad early.

Devonta Freeman 50$
Deandre Hopkins 58$
Dez Bryant 47$
Greg Olsen 21$
Blake Bortles 7$
Jordan Mathews 7$

At that point he had 1 dollar bids so he waited around 1.5 hours before he got to get another person.

Its also our first year for keepers so I think he plan was to tank, pick up people from the waiver, then use that to keep next year.

Edit: Also yay or nay on that offer?

I don't think the upgrade will make up the points he is going to lose by playing Busta Anderson. You need to include Vance somehow.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Sataere posted:

So dynasty conundrum I am having. Last place guy has Forte and Sanders for over 1/3 of his cap space. I have plenty of young, cheap players. The question is, do I try turning those assets into a big play guy now or just wait for someone to develop hopefully midseason.

I have Wentz, Lynch, Diggs, Matthews, Parker, Hill, D. Lewis, Booker, D. Washington, Perkins, Ebron, Z Miller, Hooper who are all tradable to me and would be bench players this season.

I think with Washington getting the start and Lewis being two weeks away, I should probably wait and see if my RB2 spot solves itself, right? Also, want to see what Forte does.

And in a vacuum, what is Sanders worth in these settings? I know he previously offered me Sanders and Forte for A. Robinson, Jordan Matthews and DeAndre Washington, which I laughed off. But would Matthews and a second young piece for Sanders be that crazy?

You didn't list the settings. Also Lynch?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Dez and Charles or Forte and Maclin? 1 PPR

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

igota75 posted:

Who wins in PPR, Charles/Benjamin or Riddick/Edelman?

Kelvin or Travis?

Charles side probably.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Flacco against the Jets seems nice

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
My opponent started Hoyer, Jordy, and Howard today. He'll be lucky to break 80.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah he's an IDP guy, but it's worth noting for anyone who has the Dolphins D/ST (LOL WHY) and also anyone who has an offensive player going up against Miami, because Reshad Jones is the best player on the Miami Dolphins, and he's on IR now. (Yes, he's better than Jarvis Landry, hush.)

Cameron Wake.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Quiet Feet posted:

I won and still slipped to 8th in the standings. :negative:

I need to grab a non-poo poo WR this week. Think the best options on the WW now are

Davante Adams
Ty Montgomery
Golden Tate
Jamison Crowder(?)

Tate seems like the best option. I don't think Adams or Montgomery's usage is going to be much like it was against the Bears given the short week and short notice for the RB situation.

Is it PPR? None of those are terrible options. I would probably go Tate. Montgomery just gained RB eligibility on ESPN so that's something to consider as well.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I traded Maclin and Forte for Dez and Charles a few weeks ago. So far it hasn't been great but I am hopeful for the future. Definitely still had some trade value

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

pubic works project posted:

Are the Giants available? I'm rolling with them in one league. Minnesota's O-Line should give up some sacks.

Giants played the Vikings several weeks ago.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Darko posted:

One of my league members is having a fire sale on Antonio Brown right now and wants my Melvin Gordon + a WR2 (and someone else, but he's just trying to benefit too much). Suggestions for a trade offer? Full PPR and return yards:

ME:

Carson Wentz Phi - QB (streaming)
Julio Jones Atl - WR
Amari Cooper Oak - WR
Melvin Gordon SD - RB
Duke Johnson Jr. Cle - RB
Jordan Reed Was - TE
Stefon Diggs Min - WR
Chris Thompson Was - RB
Anquan Boldin Det - WR
Matt Asiata Min - RB
Jamison Crowder Was - WR
C.J. Fiedorowicz Hou - TE

HIM:

Drew Brees NO - QB
Demaryius Thomas Den - WR
Antonio Brown Pit - WR
Carlos Hyde SF - RB
Antone Smith TB - RB
Davante Adams GB - WR
Mike Gillislee Buf - RB
Ryan Mathews Phi - RB
John Brown Ari - WR
Dion Lewis NE - RB
James Starks GB - RB
Tyreek Hill KC - WR
Austin Hooper Atl - TE

You do not have the RB depth to trade Gordon away for anyone.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I stashed Rawls a few weeks ago and I want to trade him to the Prosise owner.

TY and Rawls for Landry and Blount a reasonable offer? Full PPR

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

Actually yes, usually you can swap them out all weekend up to the monday night kickoff sice they haven't played? Some leagues lock all players on sunday am or something but I think in most leagues he would not be locked.

Doesn't really excuse not making the move earlier but yeah.

Inactive as in not active for that game. Not inactive like retired. And it's the same as any other player on the team. Can't move them once their game has started

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

BonoMan posted:

I'm desperate for a TE. I'm stacked at RB and someone offered me Gates for Gurley. I don't need Gurley and given his under performance, this feels pretty equal. Thoughts?

With all the injuries there has to be a super RB needy team. I imagine you could do better.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Gobias Ind. posted:

12 team PPR league, I just lost Gio and the AJ Green owner is showing interest in my DeAndre Hopkins.

Am I crazy to trade Nuk and Kenneth Dixon for Jeremy Hill and Tyreek Hill? Jeremy has a really good looking upcoming schedule and is the obvious bellcow now. Nuk has been struggling to even hit 10 PPR points weekly. Not sure what to expect from Tyreek if/when Maclin is back, but he's been solid and has a favourable schedule too, other than Denver this week.

My team:

QB: A. A. Ron
WR: OBJ, Nuk, Snead, Corey Coleman
RB: Gore, Blount, Dixon, CMike
TE: Eifert

My depth has been decimated.

I don't think he accepts that trade. I would definitely do it in your shoes.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

ColdBlooded posted:

Is Christine Michael worth hanging on to at this point? My other RBs are Jordan Howard, Theo Riddick and Dion Lewis so I feel like I may need some help there (1 PPR league, start 2 RBs)

What's the alternative?

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Victor Vermis posted:

What site is this?

Yahoo

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

MakaVillian posted:

You can keep any three players and they are just slotted in rounds 14-16 and the cost doesn't increase and there is no limit to how long you can keep a player.

Drop him. He's not a top 36 player and you could draft him next season.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Spoeank posted:

That made me look through old posts to see what we argued about and I found the trade with no winner

:stonk:

About that - it never happened. I later made the fabulous trade of Forte and Maclin for Dez and Charles though!

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Keith Atherton posted:

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I'll roll with West unless Reed is ruled out and then pick up Garcon.

Yeah I know there's a weekly sit start thread but my question was about add/drop decisions. Does that sort of question belong there too?

No one remembers to bookmark the sit start thread when there's a new one every week.

Including their opponents this week makes it a sit/start question.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

opposable thumbs.db posted:

My WRs are Golden Tate, Pryor, Marvin Jones, Cobb, and Gabriel. Worth using the #1 on Jeffery? I should have picked him up while he was in FA. RBs are set (DJ, McCoy, Gore, Dixon)

Isn't there potentially one week left in your season? What else could you be waiting for

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I made the playoffs in 2 out of 3. Missed the goon dynasty playoff but I took over a bottom team. Both of my other leagues go to week 17 though so hard to guess how it will go.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Felt good up 5 with my tight end against his kicker.
Lost by 7.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Brate no doubt.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Started Rawls over Watkins and projected to come up about 4 points short. Come on Dez and Leveon.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Felter Chesthard posted:

Started Rawls over Watkins and projected to come up about 4 points short. Come on Dez and Leveon.

Update: I also had Kelce and was expecting a modest 12-14 PPR points against that Denver D but he had other plans so I am up by 4 with Dez tonight and my opponent is done.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

BonoMan posted:

Alright I'm in to my week 17 championship! And I beat my jackass arch rival to get there.

Anybody else in a week 17 game?

I am, and I have Bell. My opponent has Brown so maybe a wash. Nah I'm screwed

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Full PPR start any 2 of
Pryor @ Pitt
Rawls @ SF
Collins @ SF
McFadden @ Phi
Perkins @ Wash
Draught v Seattle

Considering Rawls and Collins because surely one of them will have a big game? Week 17 is the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Silly Burrito posted:

Everyone keeps one from their previous year's team, there is no penalty or giving up a first round pick..

That is essentially your first round pick. You wouldn't take Luck in the first.

• Locked thread