Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtkOMnx1IzE

Happy May, fellow gamers. May is upon us, and with it, we can reflect on how all the really exciting games came out in April. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the gaming month of May just because we aren't consuming New Gaming Products, right?

I'm personally excited about attending the 11th annual Toronto Game Jam with friends. We'll be making a game in 48 hours and we'll get a first look at the games of many others who did the same! The next Starwhals or Nidhogg could emerge from this gathering!

How will you be spending your month of May, gaming-wise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

may 1 is my bday

happy video games

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

DreamHack Austin for me next week, perfect weekend for Overwatch open beta too

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Quest For Glory II posted:

may 1 is my bday

happy video games

Will you play video games on your b-day?

Photex posted:

DreamHack Austin for me next week, perfect weekend for Overwatch open beta too

That sounds like a pretty good week.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
At least Clover studios still exists as P*, I miss games actually made by Suda 51

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Broseph Brostar posted:

At least Clover studios still exists as P*, I miss games actually made by Suda 51

he has a f2p game coming to ps4 this year

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
It's only got his name on it, he no longer does creative work

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Broseph Brostar posted:

Man, I hear that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jau3MfwS8&t=705s

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I'm excited for Stellaris

Manky
Mar 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Quest For Glory II posted:

may 1 is my bday

happy video games

happy quest, birth for glory

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lurdiak posted:

How will you be spending your month of May, gaming-wise?

I'm prolly gonna beat Dragon Quest 3 tonight or tomorrow so I may continue to scratch that itch by beating/replaying Dragon Quest games. The only ones I've finished are 1, 4, 8, and 9. I've heard 5 is really good, but I hate 7 which people also said was really good.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Gonna try out the new Hitman stage, then dig into the backlog and hit more Fallout 4, Witcher 3, Dragon Quest: Heroes, all the downloaded titles I don't see on my PS4 bar and therefore never think about. Then there's the 3DS games. I've been spending a lot of video games lately, so I'm going to take this month to reflect and finish some games.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
happy birthday to everybody with a birthday today, and happy birthday to everybody who reads this post on their birthday :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MERJhTprNpw

• Locked thread