Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Season 5 was the first time I oathed, and painted anything really, and I focused on painting a lot of stuff to get the basics down. Most of it looked passable, but it was nice to see my progress through the season. Last season I tried to focus more on technique, and I actually managed to get a few judge awarded point! That felt pretty drat good, seeing that I really was getting better and that someone else actually though that my work didn't look like complete crap.
Anyway, I'm here again.

For the season's first oath, I, Electric Hobo, oath the Frost Giant and Fenrir. From Blood Rage by CMoN.

And I started out by doing some much needed spring cleaning.
Before:

After:

Much better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Electric Hobo posted:

For the season's first oath, I, Electric Hobo, oath the Frost Giant and Fenrir. From Blood Rage by CMoN.

Krushgroove, just in case... You quoted my oath but didn't do anything with it. Did you forget the oath accepted thing?

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath addition!
The Mountain Giant, the Troll and the Mystic Troll from Blood Rage by CMoN.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Lethemonster posted:

I wanted to oath my necron scythe but one of the guns that goes on the underside has been lost somewhere in my house move. Can I oath it with a gun missing? Gonna paint it so it's been shot off.
Sure. You can oath pretty much whatever you want so go nuts.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Lethemonster posted:

I need someone to either tell me that my minis need to have the same colour primer on or to accept my oath so I can start painting it :<

Just paint it! Krushgroove will tell you if something's wrong and ask for new pictures of whatever your model looks like now, but you don't have to wait for acceptance after you've posted your oath.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!

These are fantasy/mythology so I did the Theme Challenge. Two giants and Fenrir, who at some point is so big that his lower jaw scrapes the ground and his upper jaw touches the sky, gets me Monster MAY-HEM! with They're multiplying! on top.
I'm also going for WIP Photos:

Everything primed grey, then highlighted to almost white. Then all skin got a turquoise wash.

Recesses gets some blue ink, deep recesses and around the fur gets some purple ink.

Skin brought back up to a very light grey.

Fur, rocks, nails, teeth and tongue painted. Arm rings painted brown for the coming gold. Only snow, gold and the base is left to do.

Oh right, I also did Spring Cleaning:

Electric Hobo posted:

Before:

After:

Much better!

Electric Hobo fucked around with this message at 14:24 on May 28, 2016

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

malal posted:

Was there some sort of terrain-based theme for this month, or was it a fever dream?
Germ has a contest next month with an additional prize by liljonas. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

malal posted:

Also can the months achievements be combined? (A pool scene with a night goblin catching some moonlight, robes in a heap?)
Yes they can, but you only get one point for doing the challenge.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

malal posted:

Oh, so doing both challenges doesn't matter? You only get points for doing a model that's 50% flesh OR a model relaxing?
Yes, it's just two ways of doing one challenge. It's an engineering OR.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

malal posted:

Ok, so no reason to do both technical challenges, points are awarded the same either way.
Yes. BUT! There are also the judge awarded points. There's an extra point on the line for best challenge paint job from each judge. They might love you if you do both. Or they might hate you! Who knows? Paint what you feel like :)

malal posted:

And is the Germ oath an official part of the oath thread, as in additional points are rewarded for completing the challenge, or is it just its own stand-alone thing?

Germ and liljonas are just a good guys:

Germ posted:

I was planning on sponsoring such a thing already, so....

Would July-ke to paint some terrain, my Lord?

For the month of July, include some terrain in your oath to get entered into a special prize drawing. Any scale will do, but it should be suitable terrain, not just a scenic objective marker, unit filler, or the like. You can gain multiple entries in the drawing (up to 4 including the original entry) by:

Epic: Painting a "sufficiently epic" amount of terrain. This could be a single large, complicated piece, or a number of smaller pieces that go together. One huge castle. A village. A table's worth of terrain. If you think what you did was epic, say so. If I agree, you'll get a bonus entry.

Picture Time: Take a photo of your terrain being used in a game, or as part of a scene with other miniatures you have painted for another bonus entry.

Rules Lawyer: Write a short set of rules for a terrain feature you oathed. The rules can be for any system, but should allow you to use a piece of terrain you painted in a unique way during a game. Toxic sludge that emits poisonous fumes? Tavern that can distract nearby troops with promises of ale?

The winner of the prize draw will get a selection of resin terrain from Worldsmith Industries. I'll work out with the winner the specifics of what they want, but expect something in the range of $75 worth of terrain. Anything on the we store would be fair game, as would anything I've prototyped but is not yet available for public sale.

lilljonas posted:

Now, I'm all about paying it forward. So, I'll be throwing my hat in for Garm's awesome terrain month:

My hobby side-project, Mura Miniatures, will also add prize support to the July terrain bonanza. If you don't win Garm's prize, you'll get a chance at a runner-up prize:

A gift voucher for your online hobby store of choice, at the value of 20 USD

or

A custom made piece of terrain, made by myself, in whatever scale and theme you want

Note that I'm not really a sci-fi gamer, so I have limited experience with making sci-fi stuff, but I'll give it a shot if you want. :) The rules for qualifying are exactly the same, except that the first prize winner is not eligible for the runner-up draw.
It's an extra mini contest like Zark's Monster Mayhem last month. No extra points. Don't know how official anything is in here, you'd probably have to wait for Krushgroove or Zark to answer that.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
For June, I, Electric Hobo, oath the Wolfman, the Dwarf Chieftain, the Darkelf, the Valkyrie, the Soldier of Hel and the Völur Witch. From Blood Rage by CMoN.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

LordAba posted:

So goons! I oathed that I wouldn't by anything unplanned until I finished my Tyranids... and I bought some Warmachine models. To be fair, I needed the foam inserts for conversion work, but that is just an excuse.

So what should my punishment be? I'm thinking of donating some MKIII starter sets to the thread for the grand prize pools. Granted, those won't be out for a while and it looks like they might have some quantity issues... but there it is.
Seems fair :) I'm pretty sure people won't mind waiting for such a prize. I know I wouldn't.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I've been press-ganged, so from now on, I'll be the one doing the random prize draws! On that note:

:siren: MAY PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: WDARKK!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: DARNON!

And now the GRAB BAG prize!
The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: CHANCE II!

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK/EU-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:
If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live in the UK or Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live anywhere else, you may choose from either prize pot.

To CLAIM your prizes: The default method to claim any prize you may get is to EMAIL krushgroove at krushgroove169 at gmail.com. Please put 'Oath Thread Prize for (your username)' as the subject of your email. In the body of the email, provide your real name, postal address and prize choices. Finally, please see the Postage Costs section immediately below.

If you're happy to wait for your loot you can help save on postage costs by waiting for your prizes until the end of the Oath Season (May 2017). This is entirely optional but does help save a LOT of money. You can also donate towards krushgroove's postage costs, contact him at the email above - MDF gets pretty heavy!

Electric Hobo fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Jun 18, 2016

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I've also posted the results of the last monthly drawings for season 6, so get over there and see if you won.
Link straight to the post: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315&pagenumber=53#post461174412

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
:siren:Quarterly prizes drawn for season 6.:siren:
Get over there and see if you won: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315&pagenumber=53#post461601417

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!

I did the technical challenge with lots of skin on the wolfman and the witch, and I did the Box art achievement on the wolfman.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
For July, I, Electric Hobo, oath 6 boats and the Sea Serpent. Still from Blood Rage by CMoN.

The boats look like a circus, but that's just the colored plastic showing through the white primer.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
This might seem like a early drawing after the end of June, but remember that the only thing that matters for this is whether or not you completed your oath. Don't worry, we double checked :)
:siren: JUNE PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: ENRI!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: BOBFISH!

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: JUBELIO!

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK/EU-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:
If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live in the UK or Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!

To CLAIM your prizes: The default method to claim any prize you may get is to EMAIL krushgroove at krushgroove169 at gmail.com. Please put 'Oath Thread Prize for (your username)' as the subject of your email. In the body of the email, provide your real name, postal address and prize choices. Finally, please see the Postage Costs section immediately below.

If you're happy to wait for your loot you can help save on postage costs by waiting for your prizes until the end of the Oath Season (May 2017). This is entirely optional but does help save a LOT of money. You can also donate towards krushgroove's postage costs, contact him at the email above - MDF gets pretty heavy!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Indolent Bastard posted:

Oh well. At least I've got this sweet new avatar.
Just keep oathing! I'm personally still waiting for the RNG to award me some brushes.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I speed painted. Actual photos will come when everything else is done.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath addition!
Odin and his throne, Heimdall and Tyr. From Blood Rage by CMoN.
1 homemade ruin. I'm getting in on the terrain game with the smallest oath.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Is this your "oath complete" post? If it is, you should write it, so it easy to spot the post, and you need your username in the pictures if you want any points.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Southern Heel posted:

I'm sorry I'm really no good at this am I :) I will edit the post. do I need to have a piece of paper in the photo, or is a watermark enough?

No problem :) Adding your username in some editing software is fine, so you don't have to take any new photos.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!

Getting in on Would July-ke to paint some Terrain, My Lord? with that broken wall.
Got the Journal with the theme challenge on the boats and the sea serpent, and speed painting with a boat:

Electric Hobo posted:

I speed painted. Actual photos will come when everything else is done.

Zark the Damned posted:

Picture time: From a recent Dragon Rampant game in my garage of doom.
Wildly off topic for this thread, but how do you like Dragon Rampant? I'm working on a couple of armies for it, but I don't really know if it'll be worth it.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Zark the Damned posted:

I find it pretty fun, albeit it can be rather swingy. You've definitely got to go into it with a chill attitude and be OK with the fact that some games you'll do nothing but fail your first activation roll several turns in a row, and in other games you'll roll stupid good and your lovely scouts will destroy units of elites without breaking a sweat.

Loving those boats and sea serpent BTW, that game's gonna look kicking rad once you've finished it all.
Sounds great, I'll keep picking up random figures for some armies :)
And thanks! I just hope I can keep up some kind of standard and momentum when I get to the horrible grind of painting the different clans.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Zark the Damned posted:

Okay, the spreadsheet is now up to date, please be sure to go check it's correct. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CjBdEM06ehsHI_IGCRx-Ls-j3Mw3vCoZ02a83yBnRtA/edit?ts=57292533#gid=14

Also as it's the end of the third month, we'll be doing first quarter prizes soon (I think) and people should start getting 'Apprentice' achievements if you've done all three months!

Only a handful of Oathbreakers this time around, may you wear your red names in shame (in the spreadsheet anyway)!

Yeah, I'll be doing the drawings tomorrow.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I, Electric Hobo, oath to paint the Fire Giant, Thor, Loki and Frigga in August. Still Blood Rage, still by CMoN.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
How about some prizes? The painting has been going on for 3 months, so we'll also have the 1. quarterly drawing!
If any of you actually look at the dice rolls, you'll probably notice that they're all called 'August'. I hosed up because I did the drawing in August :downs:

:siren: JULY PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: CHUTCHE2!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: THEFINALTUBA!

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: GRASSY GNOLL!

:siren: 1. QUARTER PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT laptop work tray is: FLIPSWITCH!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Zark the Damned posted:

Re prizes, grats to all the winners! Though one suggestion I would make is to do the drawings about a week into the next month in case any omissions etc. affect the numbers (I'm not sure if they have this time) so I have a chance to make corrections.
Yeah, I see now that that's a good idea. I double check everyone who the spreadsheet said had failed their oath, but it'll still be better to have the spreadsheet up to date before I do my thing.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I might be going rogue here, but I've noticed quite a few oathers are making or completing oaths that don't really adhere to the rules. While krushgroove is a good guy, and will let a lot of mistakes slide, It'll still make everything flow easier for everybody if it's done like this:

krushgroove posted:

:siren: HOW TO OATH YOUR MODELS :siren:

How to Oath your model:
1. You can post your Oath at ANY TIME of the month! However, your finished Oath must be posted by the deadline: midnight *AMERICAN SAMOAN TIME* (not Samoa! CLICK HERE to see the deadline for Oathing and Oath Completion

2. Your model must be photographed out of its package and in one of these states:
2a. still on sprue, off the sprue and unassembled, partially assembled or fully assembled
2b. unpainted, primed or basecoated in a SINGLE color
2c. zenithal priming IS allowed, however pre-shading or picking out details is NOT allowed**

3. Go to http://www.worldtimeserver.com/ on your computer/tablet/phone, select AMERICAN SAMOAN TIME (or click this link) and take a picture of the oath model(s) beside the date and time on the screen. The time, date and location should be readable and the model should be recognizable. It’s hard to get everything in focus, but we must be able to count the models and if it's in multiple pieces we must be able to see all the parts of the model. Make sure the screen text (date and time) is READABLE and IN FOCUS before uploading your picture.

4. Upload your picture to http://www.imgur.com or any other publicly accessible photo-hosting site and copy the BB code link into your Oath post. (note: you can add your name to your Oath picture, but it isn't necessary)

5. Please also indicate what scale and brand of your figure(s) - this allows us to give helpful statistics to our prize sponsors.

6. Hit the ‘Reply’ link and put something like ‘I, [yourname], Oath that I will paint this [model name]’ - make sure this text is in BOLD so new Oaths are easy to find.

7. Hit the ‘submit’ button and get started painting! If you have any doubts about your Oath being accepted, wait until krushgroove approves it, or at least 24-48 hrs before starting to paint it.

8. Once your Oath is approved, your Oath is LOCKED IN and cannot be changed, only added to (see Oath Additions, below).

9. CLICK HERE to see the deadline for Oathing and Oath Completion

*Why American Samoa? Because it gives everyone the opportunity to paint until late at night on the last day of the month (unless you are living right on the International Date Line) rather than having to finish in the morning or afternoon of the last day, which doesn't really work out well if you have a normal school/work day.
**zenithal priming: If you are in doubt, take a picture before you have primed the model (the safest and easiest option), or post a picture of your zenithal-primed model and ask. Pre-shading, which is not allowed for Oathing examples include panel lining on vehicles or shading on muscles, wings, etc. Anything can be done to the models after Oathing, of course.
Here's an example of an oath post, using my own oath:

Electric Hobo posted:

For June, I, Electric Hobo, oath the Wolfman, the Dwarf Chieftain, the Darkelf, the Valkyrie, the Soldier of Hel and the Völur Witch. From Blood Rage by CMoN.

Just to make it perfectly clear: You don't need your username in your oath picture and you don't need to say which achievements you're going for! It's obviously nice that you have a plan for your model, but you don't have to tells us in advance.

krushgroove posted:

Completing your Oath
1. Your Oath is 'complete' when YOU are happy with the paint job you've done. It doesn't need to be a masterpiece, just 'finished'. If you just want to get models painted for a board game (like Zombicide) you can do a quick basecoat + wash job and call them finished, or you can go all the way and do your absolute best. It's your choice.

2. Make sure you are posting before the end of the calendar month - remember we’re using *AMERICAN* SAMOAN TIME! CLICK HERE to see the deadline for Oath Completion

3. Don't miss out on the scoring! YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME IN THE PICTURES YOU POST TO EARN POINTS. This is very easy: simply write your username on a piece of paper and make sure your name is clearly visible and readable in your photo. You can also add in your name with photo-editing software (online or otherwise). PLEASE NOTE that if you take lots of pictures of your model(s), it helps everyone if you include your username in every photo, especially if you finished several models or have different backgrounds in your photos. IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME YOU WILL NOT EARN POINTS. If you're only participating to paint your stuff and/or win monthly/quarterly prizes, you'll still be eligible for those but you WILL NOT be earning easy points for the season-ending points totals.

4. Post ‘Oath Complete!’ with a picture your finished model or group (if you're posting multiple pictures, try to use the [timg] tag instead of the [img] tag so they don't take up huge amounts of screen space) - see below for where to get free image hosting and how to post the images

5. If you did either of the monthly Challenge, TELL US which one in bold

6. If you are claiming any Achievements , TELL US which one in bold and post whatever is relevant for that bonus

7. If you did anything else that should earn you bonus points, TELL US which one in bold

8. (Optional) Copy your post to the Miniatures Painting Thread and whatever other thread your fellow gamers post in (D&D, Malifaux, Battletech, Historicals, etc.) and encourage them to play, too!
Again, an example using my own posts:

Electric Hobo posted:

Oath complete!

*a bunch of pictures cut out*

I did the technical challenge with lots of skin on the wolfman and the witch, and I did the Box art achievement on the wolfman.

The important thing here is really the layout which makes it easy for Zark to spot so he can update the spreadsheet.

Endman posted:

I, Endman, Oath these Footsore Miniatures Late Romans for the month of August.

Please take a photo of them in front of the world time server page :)

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
:siren:And a service announcement about August's challenges until krushgroove comes back::siren:

krushgroove posted:

August: Feeling hot! hot! hot! it’s the hottest time of the year!
technical challenge: OSL! Now it's time to PAINT a cool glow effect on your model! Fire, engine heat, glowing eyes, whatever you can think of
theme challenge: paint actual flames, smoke or something similar on your model

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but no worries :) It was meant as a purely informative post. There are a lot of new oathers, and I know that not everybody wants to read the OP (I didn't when I started out), so I figured it would be a good idea to bring the rules up front. It would suck if someone lost points or prizes because of some rule they weren't aware of.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

JerryLee posted:

Clarification on the challenge, can we paint a source of glowing heat (fire, molten metal, etc.) even if we don't do proper OSL?

The oath thread is usually super chill and cool about stuff like this but I figure it doesn't hurt to make sure.
In this case I'm pretty sure that yes can. OSL is only part of the technical challenge, ao everything else goes under the theme challenge.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Dimo ArKacho posted:

I oath (kinda sorta maybe) this blue wizard dude from Reaper Bones in 28mm

The maybe comes from the fact that I did a sepia wash on this guy a while ago, and then never painted him. Is it ok to oath from here, or should I just strip and reprime him? It's literally the only thing that happened to him.
Yes, you can oath it for the It's a Rescue! achievement.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!

Did the theme challenge on the fire giant.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Hey Zark, something look odd in the spreadsheet. On row 7, 20, 30, 31, 40 and 107 for August the background colors hasn't changed to green and the index for prize drawing hasn't updated, even though you have updated with the complete oath.

Edit: Wait, maybe this is just on my end. Sometimes everything looks fine.

Electric Hobo fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Aug 26, 2016

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Time to break my neck I guess.
For September, I, Electric Hobo, oath to paint 1 Cyborg and the Wolf Clan from Blood Rage: 1 leader, 8 warriors and 2 mystics. From em4miniatures and CMoN respectively.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
:siren: AUGUST PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: SCHMETTERLING!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: LAZYANGEL!

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: LAZYANGEL!

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Oath complete!

Did the technical challenge on the cyborg and #SquadGoals with all the Blood Rage guys.
Cyborgs are still cyberpunk, right? Or has it turned into gluing a motherboard onto a tophat? Anyway Punks love Dick, and I even found two lines that was deleted from the original print of A Scanner Darkly for that extra point:
"Arctor finally had two braincells click together at Thanksgiving and managed to pass a blue flower to one of the undercover agents at New Path.
So they sent in the cyborgs to deal with the farms."
~Fin~

This time I'm sure to win that Aetherium set, which is good, 'cause I really want a copy :toot:

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I should probably oath something and work through the painting fatigue I built up last month.

For October, I, Electric Hobo, oath the first player token, the saga token and the doom token from Blood Rage. Still by CMoN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Time for prizes!

:siren: SEPTEMBER PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: JERRYLEE!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: PASH!

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: ENRI!

• Locked thread