Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

I, Lord_Hambrose, do hereby oath one (1) Beastmen Cygor. 28mm. Games Workshop.

I am super excited about doing this. The monster challenge is just the thing I needed to build and paint this model that I had been putting off for years. I have never done anything this big before so fingers crossed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

I would like to claim this months Theme Challenge for doing a Fantasy model, as well as MONSTER MAY-HEM. I am pretty sure this is my biggest model to date. If only it would have stopped raining for a day so I could give him a spray of Dullcote but it was not to be. Oh well, I am excited to get back to working on things I might actually play a game with soon.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do OATH these five (5) Beastman Gors. 28mm. Games Workshop.

Playing Total War: Warhammer has made me really nostalgic for Fantasy. Maybe I will get that Kings of War army done after all... :unsmith:

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete

It has been too rainy to get the matte varnish on them yet, but finished otherwise.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, am Oathing a mighty heap of terrain for July. From Games Workshop, one Giant Space Church, one ruined Wizards Tower (baby edition), one Evil Stonehenge (+ skulls) and part of the Ruins of Osgillioth. Two ruins from Pegasus Hobbies. Two buildings made form the Deadzone terriain kits from Mantic. And four shipping containers from Reaper.

I would also like to oath a handful of barrels, boxes, tubs, and treasure chests I cast from Hirst Arts molds.

What have i done.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

GoodBee posted:

The cat has more than one color. Is it a rescue?

Yeah, the zenithal highlighting came out a little weird. Humidity caused it? Not an expert.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete

I am going to claim Would July-ke to paint some Terrain, My Lord? hopefully it qualifies as an EPIC amount.

It was pretty great doing something different this month than what I normally do. It will be pleasant playing some games on something other than drybrushed grey ruins.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath five (5) AWI Continental Infantry for August. 28mm. Perry Brothers.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Due to some real life stuff coming up, I wasn't able to really get much hobby time in. I am going to have to declare Oath Failed

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath one (1) Ariadna Cameronian for Infinity. 28mm from Corvus Belli.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

Nothing fancy this month!

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

TheFinalTuba posted:

Claiming Jurnal for the patterns on the kilts.

:eyepop:

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath this Tyranid Warrior Prime. 28mm from Games Workshop.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

I, Lord_Hambrose, do Oath one (1) Rhino Transport. 28mm by Games Workshop.

If I am going to get back into painting after a little hiatus, I might as well be by doing a big white car for Space Barbies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Oath Complete!

I am claiming JURNAL ENTRY for all this white!

• Locked thread