Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, oath for the month of May 1 Privateer press Glacial King and one Privateer press Epic Magnus (magnus the warlord)

3 pictures because its hard to get the light right with a primed black Glacial King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Hey quick question. I know things are supposed to be 1 color, but is zenithal primed stuff okay?

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

GoodBee posted:

It looks like you should be fine. Second post:

If you're not sure, post a pic before you paint more.

I'm going to assemble and prime all my poo poo before I oath it in the future. I hosed up my priming this month but I think I can live with it on this model.

Awesome, thanks!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Epic Magnus and a Glacier King done! Pushed this to the last minute...

Fantasy Theme for the either, but lets say for the PP Glacier King. Who also works for Monster MAY-HEM!

Also Se7enth Heaven

GK attacking a village for Monster MAY-HEM!

Work in progress shots:

Spraying grey as a second priming step:

Before doing the white for the last priming set I painted the snow blue:

Spray white from above makes it really look like snow. Sprayed the body red.

Base Coat done, touched up snow with white around the edges really looks neat:

After washes and highlights:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I have a couple of quick questions.

Would this count as a relaxed pose?

Second would a ball for guild ball count for I rolled a 6? I suppose a goal would if I get around to making one...

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

That google doc requires permission to view.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, oath for the month of June my Guild ball masons team, consisting of: Honour, Harmony, Mallet, Tower, Brick, Marbles, Flint, Chisel, and the Ball.

Note they are Zenithal primed.

And here is my desk for spring cleaning:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Completed!

Relaxed Pose Jurnul:

Box Art!

I Rolled a 6!

Spring Cleaning!

(Link to version that you can zoom in and actually read the date)

Speed Painting!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Pash posted:

Oath Completed!

Relaxed Pose Jurnul:

Box Art!

I Rolled a 6!

Spring Cleaning!

(Link to version that you can zoom in and actually read the date)

Speed Painting!

Hey I forgot to include Squad goal for this.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The Terrain painting challenge someone posted is this month also, right?

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of July: One Privateer Press Mariner, one privateer press Major Beth Maddox, One Citadel infantry dude (partially painted for the Its a rescue challenge, and this large gothic building by Pegasus hobbies.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Completed!

Claiming the Life's a beach! theme challenge for the robot with the anchor that looks like one of those old underwater suits:

Also Claiming Its a rescue! for the purple knight. I started painting this model a year and a half ago or so in an experiment to see what a bunch of different colored Bretonnian infantry for warhammer fantasy would look like together, as my knights were a jumble of mismatched colors that still managed to look awesome. However upon getting most of the base coat done... disaster struck. The Endtime's books had been releasing for a while at this point, and i had mostly though they were fine, I was even planning on going to my first major tournament... However the release of the last endtimes army list, that combined Skaven and everything chaos broke me. I looked at potential lists from that book and though, I don't ever want to play against that, that seems like zero fun. I proceeded to stop painting warhammer, withdraw from the tournament, and really stopped playing the game. Turns out that was a good thing as Age of Sigmar came shortly after and is everything I dont want in a game. I picked this model up for the challenge because I still love my Arthurian knight faction, it brought me a lot of joy and fun, so I thought I might as well finish one on of the last models I was painting for it.

Here is the church I painted for the Would July-ke to paint some Terrain, My Lord? terrain challenge!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of August 2 Privateer Press Firefly light jacks.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Here are my two fireflys!

Claiming the August Technical challenge! for the glow from the guns and on the spears.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of September Harlen Versh and a little thing i made, and Gallent, by Privateer press.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete

Yellow Jurnul Challenge:

Backstory
George always journeyed with his master, the man in the yellow hat. George had always been with him as long as he remembered. George's master wandered around enforcing the law, and George helped where he could. Often George would wander off and find where people had piled various things. Georges master was very happy when George found certain things and rewarded George with treats. George loves his master, the man in the yellow hat.

Dickpunk for the Steampunk robot

Pash fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Sep 28, 2016

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of October from Privateer press, Wrong eye and Snap Jaw, Darlin Sturgis, and Haley 1.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete

Claiming the Theme Challenge for the Gator

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Indolent Bastard posted:

Krushgroove is just a figurehead at this point, life has swallowed him whole and he is lost to us. Try Zark the Damned, or if its about your "punk" prize try LordAba as its a prize they are providing separate from the main prize packs.

Whats Zark's email? I won something months ago (last thread maybe? I dont remember) and have not heard a thing despite emailing a few times.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath one converted Hunter using all Privateer press parts for the month of November.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Claiming the jurnal/challenge whatever for the skull I free handed on his shoulder.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of December 1 Privateer Press Buccaneer light warjack, 5 frigates (2 New Orleans class, 1 Toulon Class, 2 Lima Class) 1 Seattle Carrier, 1 Berlin Cruiser, and 2 scratch Built corvettes, by Hawk Wargames from Dropfleet Commander.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

I tried for a little red glow on one of the strike carriers to be heat from it entering the atmosphere, but decided it was not enough red...

So... Theme challenge for this guy:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of January from Privateer Press: Burn and Lug, a Grenadier warjack, an Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Officer, and a Grundback Gunner.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!!!
Burn and Lug, A Gun Mage UA, A Gunner, and a Grenadier Warjack!

Claiming the Jurnul Challenge for white for painting these two guys.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of February one scratch built explosion. Its made of dropfleet bits and greenstuff mostly.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Ugleb posted:

I am very curious about what you are going to do with this. Debris fields?

If I end up making other stuff for a debris field probably, otherwise it was just an experiment to see how it worked out.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Completed!

Here is how my Scratch Built explosion turned out, Claiming the jurnul for it.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of March 2 scratch built UCM Corvettes.

Pash fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Mar 15, 2017

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete! Jurnul for these being scratch built!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of April this old rear end GW Catachan Assault Weapon dude.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Jurnul for this as hes a very old model:

All in one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Indolent Bastard posted:

In the JANUARY PRIZE DRAW I was "The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: INDOLENT BASTARD!"

How do I go about claiming this?

You draw your pentagram on the floor, and summon whatever dark god has claimed Krushgroove and stopped him from interacting with us.

• Locked thread