Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Ilor posted:

OK, is e-mailing Krushgroove to claim prizes no longer the thing to do? Because I did that and heard naught but crickets. I'm in the US, if it helps.

Krushgroove is just a figurehead at this point, life has swallowed him whole and he is lost to us. Try Zark the Damned, or if its about your "punk" prize try LordAba as its a prize they are providing separate from the main prize packs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I miss painting so here's my weakest oath ever.
For November, I, Electric Hobo, oath to paint 1 Stone Golem. By Reaper.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead

Indolent Bastard posted:

Krushgroove is just a figurehead at this point, life has swallowed him whole and he is lost to us. Try Zark the Damned, or if its about your "punk" prize try LordAba as its a prize they are providing separate from the main prize packs.

Whats Zark's email? I won something months ago (last thread maybe? I dont remember) and have not heard a thing despite emailing a few times.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
I have also been waiting to hear from krush for several months. Not a complaint, just a status report.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I'd also liek to know what the new contact details are.

Also, I, Yvonmukluk, being of approximately sound mind, do oath these 28mm Empire State Troops.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Pierzak posted:

I, Pierzak, being clearly hosed up in the head, apparently a glutton for punishment and unable to learn from last month's failure, oath for November the following Haqqislamic army:

Haqqislam
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

2x GHAZI MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle
5x GHULAM Rifle
GHULAM Sniper Rifle
GHULAM Panzerfaust
GHULAM Doctor
2x HAFZA Rifle
HAFZA Spitfire
KHAWARIJ Rifle
NAJJARUN Engineer
ODALISQUE Boarding Shotgun
ODALISQUE Spitfire
ZHAYEDAN Breaker Rifle
DRUZE Hacker Combi Rifle
HASSASSIN RAGIK Rifle
HASSASSIN RAGIK Spitfire
AL FASID HMG + Light Grenade Launcher
AZRA'IL Feuerbach
RAFIQ REMOTE Rifle
SHIHAB REMOTE HMG
AL HAWWA' Hacker Boarding Shotgun
HASSASSIN FIDAY CCW
TUAREG Sniper Rifle
TUAREG Doctor Rifle
KUM Chain Rifle
YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle
YUAN YUAN Boarding Shotgun
CIVILIAN

(33 minis total, all from Infinity/Corvus Belli, 28mm scale)

Looking forward to you finishing all this mate. Good luck!

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

grassy gnoll posted:

I have also been waiting to hear from krush for several months. Not a complaint, just a status report.

I'm in the same boat, I won stuff in the last or second to last month of the previous season, haven't heard anything.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

Looking forward to you finishing all this mate. Good luck!

Well gently caress you too buddy, I'm gonna do them all just to spite you :jihad:

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I'm in the same boat, I won stuff in the last or second to last month of the previous season, haven't heard anything.

Ditto...

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Pierzak posted:

Well gently caress you too buddy, I'm gonna do them all just to spite you :jihad:
I was being nice!

Gonna post up my oath tomorrow. Probs only one ship as I'm away for 3 weeks later this month.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

I was being nice!
Hate is a powerful motivator. The Spite must flow :mad:

I know ;)

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Will post up my oath before I go to sleep:

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x San Francisco-Class Troopship for Dropfleet Commander, by Hawk Wargames.

On the plus side. I have managed to get another 6 ships painted that aren't part of my oath by painting in between oaths. :) So come another month or two I'll have a nice fleet group shot coming.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Nov 11, 2016

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
I Weirdo Oath 8 kobold bones by reaper, and 3 mantic orcs, all 28mm. Most are zenithal primed, and the blueish figure was an ink test to see how it pooled on raw bonesium.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

SRM posted:

I, SRM, Oath one Empire Cannon, its four crew, a witch hunter, and Empire captain for the month of November

Ashcans posted:

I just realized I forgot to put my username on my completed post. Oh well!

I oath three snotlings for November. These are 28mm Games Workshop miniatures I guess, originally for Warhammer, but they're seriously OOP. I have been slowly using them up as furnishing and these are my last few.

Red Shoe posted:

For November I oath 3 Sputniks, 2 CrazyKoalas, an Engineer, a Doctor, and 2 Zondbots
All Corvus Belli.

JerryLee posted:

I, JerryLee, oath to paint another Frostgrave gnoll by North Star Miniatures/Osprey Games

("another" in the sense that I did one in a previous month, not this month)

Pierzak posted:

I, Pierzak, being clearly hosed up in the head, apparently a glutton for punishment and unable to learn from last month's failure, oath for November the following Haqqislamic army:

(33 minis total, all from Infinity/Corvus Belli, 28mm scale)

Lt_Tofu posted:

I, Lt_Tofu, oath to paint three nova gaurds, nova sargent, shapshooter Batt Ridgeley, and two undead outlaws all from Reaper Minitures. Plus 10 scheme markers and 1 boom marker, all 3D printed.

Yvonmukluk posted:

I'd also liek to know what the new contact details are.

Also, I, Yvonmukluk, being of approximately sound mind, do oath these 28mm Empire State Troops.

Flipswitch posted:

Will post up my oath before I go to sleep:

I, Flipswitch, Oath to paint 1x San Francisco-Class Troopship for Dropfleet Commander, by Hawk Wargames.

On the plus side. I have managed to get another 6 ships painted that aren't part of my oath by painting in between oaths. :) So come another month or two I'll have a nice fleet group shot coming.

Weirdo posted:

I Weirdo Oath 8 kobold bones by reaper, and 3 mantic orcs, all 28mm. Most are zenithal primed, and the blueish figure was an ink test to see how it pooled on raw bonesium.

Approved!

---

Re: Prize support talk, krushgroove is still the person to contact but he's been hyper busy for the past few months. He will get around to answering eventually!

I'm just in charge of approving the Oaths, updating the spreadsheet and putting together the judging galleries (reminds me, need to crack on with the July one...).

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Zark the Damned posted:

I'm just in charge of approving the Oaths, updating the spreadsheet and putting together the judging galleries (reminds me, need to crack on with the July one...).
It's pretty sad about the paywall. Hopefully it goes down again soon.

By the way, are you the guy who sends the galleries to the judges too?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Electric Hobo posted:

It's pretty sad about the paywall. Hopefully it goes down again soon.

By the way, are you the guy who sends the galleries to the judges too?

Yup, I've sent the first couple by PM but had no replies yet so not sure if they've been read yet.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

Zark the Damned posted:

Yup, I've sent the first couple by PM but had no replies yet so not sure if they've been read yet.
Makes sense. It just felt like a long time without any judging.

nesbit37
Dec 12, 2003
Emperor of Rome
(500 BC - 500 AD)
i, nesbit37, oath for November owl bear and cubs (darksword, 28mm) and portrait of a young tiefling (darksword 1:10)

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Oath addition!

I Ugleb hereby answer the call of spaceships and additionally oath a PHR starter fleet set (3 cruisers, 4 frigates) for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargamers in something ridiculous scale.

Ugleb posted:

Meant to post this sooner but time is moving faster than I keep track of what day it is.

I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of November, 3x Jackson APC's and 6x bases of Resistance Fighters for Dropzone Commander, 10mm scale by Hawk Wargames.

My Dropfleet pledge turned up after taking this and my Suicide Squad box arrived this morning so the chances of me making oath additions this month are really damned high!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint in November
  • Log Cabin Ruin, and Italian Stone Bunker by Acheson Creations (28mm)
  • XIX Century Pizzeria by Micro Art Studio (28mm)
  • A ball of polyester fibre, and 10 Tea Lights

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

NTRabbit posted:

A ball of polyester fibre, and 10 Tea Lights
This sounds interesting. Is it going to be explosion markers or something else?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Electric Hobo posted:

This sounds interesting. Is it going to be explosion markers or something else?

Yep, they're flickering tea lights that I removed the pretend candle bit from the top of, because leaving it on would have made them slightly too big to put on 'destroyed' 15mm tanks. They'll work at 28m too of course. I have 12, but two of them were busted in the packets, the switches won't turn off, so leaving them for another day.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer

NTRabbit posted:

Yep, they're flickering tea lights that I removed the pretend candle bit from the top of, because leaving it on would have made them slightly too big to put on 'destroyed' 15mm tanks. They'll work at 28m too of course. I have 12, but two of them were busted in the packets, the switches won't turn off, so leaving them for another day.
Cool, I look forward to the end result :)

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I just did a couple tea-light explosions myself! They turned out really well, and look great on top 28mm tank hulls with the turrets removed.

head58
Apr 1, 2013

I, head58, oath these 2 models for November Ossyan and Elara1, 30mm from Privateer Press.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

I, LazyAngel, Oath 8 more dwarf warriors by MOM Miniatures (28mm)

Strictly speaking it's the 8 warriors and 8 of the shields. Apologies for the delay posting the oath post - took the picture on Friday.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

nesbit37 posted:

i, nesbit37, oath for November owl bear and cubs (darksword, 28mm) and portrait of a young tiefling (darksword 1:10)

Ugleb posted:

Oath addition!

I Ugleb hereby answer the call of spaceships and additionally oath a PHR starter fleet set (3 cruisers, 4 frigates) for Dropfleet Commander by Hawk Wargamers in something ridiculous scale.

NTRabbit posted:

I, NTRabbit, oath to paint in November
  • Log Cabin Ruin, and Italian Stone Bunker by Acheson Creations (28mm)
  • XIX Century Pizzeria by Micro Art Studio (28mm)
  • A ball of polyester fibre, and 10 Tea Lights

head58 posted:

I, head58, oath these 2 models for November Ossyan and Elara1, 30mm from Privateer Press.

LazyAngel posted:

Strictly speaking it's the 8 warriors and 8 of the shields. Apologies for the delay posting the oath post - took the picture on Friday.

Approved!

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
hello oath thread i am painting my very first models since i was like 10 and did the painting course in my local games workshop and would like some extra encouragement to do so.

i, foul fowl, oath to paint these mantic dwarf and undead models insanely badly

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
I, glitchkrieg, for the month of November, oath to paint this Wood Elf Waywatcher (Games Workshop)

Horace-Noah
Mar 30, 2012

The Oath Breaker about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

Foul Fowl posted:

First painting in a million years

Good luck man! We're all routing for you.

I recommend doing a test model to completion, then bang out all the rest of them assembly line style. That way you get to know what you want to do(or figure out what not to do) on one, and it's smooth sailing after that.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Oath!
4 Mi-Go and the King in Yellow, from Cthulhu Wars in 28mm

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I, counterspin, oath a Spitter for Minions from Privateer Press

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath one converted Hunter using all Privateer press parts for the month of November.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I got my stuff done fairly quickly, so time for an Oath Addition!

1 Wyvern from BaneBeasts, 28mm

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Foul Fowl posted:

hello oath thread i am painting my very first models since i was like 10 and did the painting course in my local games workshop and would like some extra encouragement to do so.

i, foul fowl, oath to paint these mantic dwarf and undead models insanely badly

Welcome aboard! I'll let you off as it's your first time, but you really need to have the American Samoa title visible in your timestamp.

glitchkrieg posted:

I, glitchkrieg, for the month of November, oath to paint this Wood Elf Waywatcher (Games Workshop)

Signal posted:

Oath!
4 Mi-Go and the King in Yellow, from Cthulhu Wars in 28mm

counterspin posted:

I, counterspin, oath a Spitter for Minions from Privateer Press

As above, please try to make sure you include the American Samoa title.

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath one converted Hunter using all Privateer press parts for the month of November.

Zark the Damned posted:

I got my stuff done fairly quickly, so time for an Oath Addition!

1 Wyvern from BaneBeasts, 28mm

All approved!

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

E: Changed my mind if that's cool!

I, Flipswitch, Oath to also paint 2x New Orleans-Class Strike Carriers for this month by Hawk Wargames for Dropfleet Commander.

Flipswitch fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Nov 19, 2016

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
I oath one Wizard's Apprentice from Midlam Miniatures and four GW Beastmen.

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

LazyAngel posted:

Oath Addition
12 Dwarf Ironclads, from Mantic, plus Iron Man, by Knight Miniatues (~35mm?)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Painting has gone especially smoothly this month so time for another Oath Addition

1 Maw-krusha from GW, 28mm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Flipswitch posted:

E: Changed my mind if that's cool!

I, Flipswitch, Oath to also paint 2x New Orleans-Class Strike Carriers for this month by Hawk Wargames for Dropfleet Commander.

Indolent Bastard posted:

I oath one Wizard's Apprentice from Midlam Miniatures and four GW Beastmen.

LazyAngel posted:

Oath Addition
12 Dwarf Ironclads, from Mantic, plus Iron Man, by Knight Miniatues (~35mm?)

Zark the Damned posted:

Painting has gone especially smoothly this month so time for another Oath Addition

1 Maw-krusha from GW, 28mm

Approved!

• Locked thread