Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The highlight of Ted Cruz's career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pick posted:

I like that trump sprite

What kind of pokemon would trump use? I know Bernie would be saying "I am the only candidate who does not have a super PAC, and I am the only candidate who did not use a thunder stone on his pikachu."

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

What kind of pokemon would trump use? I know Bernie would be saying "I am the only candidate who does not have a super PAC, and I am the only candidate who did not use a thunder stone on his pikachu."

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Trump.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

*click*

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Matrump!

*click*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Fearow, obviously.

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
Cruz is Magikarp, weak fish monster.

Upside Potential has issued a correction as of 04:03 on May 3, 2016

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Pick posted:

Fearow, obviously.

Pidgeot bears a closer resemblance though.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Rubio switched out his Ponyta for a Ditto, and boy did he regret it.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

missing cruz being run over by the tank 0/10

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I would feel bad for Ted Cruz if he wasn't such a piece of poo poo.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
So is Ted Cruz loving dead yet?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Only 17 hours until the first results come in :f5:

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

In-depth look at Indiana and its congressional districts: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/indiana-republican-primary-preview/

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine
toasting in legendary bread

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

point of return posted:

So is Ted Cruz loving dead yet?

You cannot kill what's already dead. Hail Satan.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Boehner already made that joke.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Jake Tapper hammering the Ooze man about his poo poo towards transexuals and bathrooms was great. The look on his face when Ted was saying Trump and Hillary are essentially the same was priceless too.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Jeb!

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Baloogan posted:

Boehner already made that joke.

...joke?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

My dark hope is that Cruz pulls this one out. If Trump basically locks up the delegates today, it means we pivot even faster to 100% Trump vs. Hill conversation here in YCS and god that's been just loving awful so far.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
counterpoint: a cruz meltdown would be great because his face would match the words

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I'm torn. I don't ever want this primary to end, but the prospect of Cruz humiliation is so tantalising.

God I hope he fully switches gears to pinning everything on California and spirals further and further into delusion.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Voted Trump and then went home to take a silkwood shower.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Ok what if we could somehow get a Groundhogs Day effect going on today where Cruz loses and melts down tonight, but we can all re-live this day forever?

Also I'll sort out some way to bang my colleague during that time...

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Mr. Flunchy posted:

I'm torn. I don't ever want this primary to end, but the prospect of Cruz humiliation is so tantalising.

God I hope he fully switches gears to pinning everything on California and spirals further and further into delusion.

as long as he has money, he won't drop out.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Lol, Ted Cruz is already melting down.

"I've asked God for forgiveness three times today already!"

Uh, what the gently caress have you been doing, you creepy rear end motherfucker?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

PT6A posted:

Uh, what the gently caress have you been doing, you creepy rear end motherfucker?

Living

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I created a Twitter feed of close to 90 Twitter users who are pro Cruz and #NeverTrump

List includes all usual people (Shapiro, Deace & Malkin) as well as your average Cruz voters

https://twitter.com/SaltMines2016/lists/saltmines2016

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

What a lovely day!

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
:911:

:911:

L-Boned
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I created a Twitter feed of close to 90 Twitter users who are pro Cruz and #NeverTrump

List includes all usual people (Shapiro, Deace & Malkin) as well as your average Cruz voters

https://twitter.com/SaltMines2016/lists/saltmines2016

You are the best.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Mr. Flunchy posted:

He will.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

5 hours until the first results :f5:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

The best thing imo would be if he drops out but Kasich doesn't, then Trump agrees to another debate. Then they both just rip on Ted for 2 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

5 hours until the first results :f5:
Do polls close at 6pm ET in the entire state, including the counties on CST?

• Locked thread