Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Needs More Ditka posted:

this dipshit on Fox thinks that the thing driving people against Trump is his trade policy

They thought the issue that was going to break him was eminent domain.

Fox News has really proven over the last few months how utterly useless they are. They can't even provide something useful or interesting on primary nights during the craziest primary ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Also how did Ted Cruz win Iowa, I sincerely don't think he'd win Iowa today.

He spent six months cutting deals and courting all the religious loonies in the state and building up a little block while playing nice with Trump and defending him while he attacked others. It won him Iowa, never bled over anywhere else, and ultimately made him look like a two faced liar when he started attacking Trump and said "I HAD to be nice to him before or else I would have lost."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It's Ted Cruz so he's gonna take like another hour to get to the point.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Skeevy Mcgee posted:

My contested convention! :arghfist: :(

Ted Cruz' final act of villainy. Denying us the one joyful thing he could have given us. Its just not in his nature.

At least we get a convention run by Trump where all the Republicans have to contradict themselves and support him. That will be a show.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

dimebag dinkman posted:

I think he really wanted to be known for witty turn of phrase, which is why he came out with poo poo like "Well, let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

Yeah, Cruz' entire speech pattern can best be described as "too clever by half". It's why even when he's passionately defending his wife or father against ridiculously out of line attacks he still comes off rehearsed and fake. I don't there's a single sentence that leaves Ted's mouth without him first going over it in his head to make sure it sounds really smart.

• Locked thread